The All New Blackbook Thread

tera. i can do better its a way bit old i know the name demo is the most obvious. the way i got into graff was somebody showed me what the kids i was in shcool with were doing and said we shouldoit to. i asked what i should tag he told me demo. it gave me trouble for tons of years. and i wrote other shit but always stuck to the demo anyways. right around then my brother whose realy in slayer etc. said no write demolition. so thats what it stands for. i know why you would come at me. i expect it you know. i know theres among hudreds of people who tag or tagged demo. i try to write it out but you feel me. adios.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope nevert thought or writing it. My boy writes DEMO tho lol. I used to write Ryze 4 TERRARYZE but there was 1 in boston, then Icjanged to SAMUS but i dint like that, So im stuck wit CEITO(SEE-TOE) i havnt seen/herd ne1 who writes that closest thing is CETO! :p

Re: Saturday Nigh Boredom

Originally posted by Drunk214

got bored studying some trademark infringment case....so I drew on it.

please do not stare directly at the fill....may cause nausia.....other side-efftecs include headaches and diariah.

eba00326628f00000023.jpg

eba00326628f00000022.jpg

I uploaded this one big but Fotango resized it.

eba00326628f00000024.jpg:mad: :mad:

i like

Re: DAMN NOUM..

Originally posted by HECZONER

YOU REALLY LOVE POSTIN HUH???:eek:

lol me krook and daze made a bet,they think i can't get to 1250 by 2:00am tonight..i started at 1100posts when the bet started;)

Archived