Cars

TheGarbageMan

Originally posted by Siris:

you wanna talk rice........

haha..........

here it is 89 crx... with a 94 integra gsr engine forged pistons....... nos and damn.. no body kits just rims and lowered suspension..... and i didnt pay as much as your gonna think...... i pay 10 for it..... with all my mods and shit so ya its kool.... i can beat some really really fast cars without even using the nos! dammit i wanna drive it now..... dammit i need my lisence back! ya well...... thats a rice mobile!

yea, but dude, its an 89 CRX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by K[O]MEGA:

gnes imaging how much money you invest to get a honda civi to smoke a 66 chevelle..

give a guy with a chevvelle 1,000$ and the guy with the civic 1,000$ make it even ..see what happends after that..chevelle will smoke it liek a chrOnic blunt..

a header for a civic will run you about 300-600$ 2 headers for a chevelle bout 100-300$

so now you have 400$ for the civi..get a intake..bout 100$..you have 600$ for the chevelle het a blOwers..bout 500$..

now 300$ for the civic 100$ for the chevelle

300$ get nOs..

chevvel pocket the hundred and go buy your friends drinks at a local bar after smoking a civic with nitro..

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'> ive seen it happend before

well point taken but when it comes to looks and feel sorry i feel imports more than domestic muscle but it seems nowadays are the domestic brands are ricing it up look at the focus look at the mazda mp3 "ford bought mazda" i dunno if i had my choice for bang for the buck and looks id like to get a toyota MR2 turbo while the 300zx TT comes a close second

------------------

http://www.brokenschool.com/12oz/signature.gif'>

Broken Schooled

ya but dude....... its a fucken fast crx! itll beat tons of shit! cuz think power to wieght ratio... ummmm little high! thing flies and i dont care what you think cuz i mean...... shit i gots a rice rocket that you couldnt beat and paid less then you would pay for it........ oh ya and when i said i paid 10 for it im talking 10 grand canadian....... so its only what 7500 american

[This message has been edited by Siris (edited 07-27-2001).]

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666:

http://www.wfu.edu/~andrewca/pictures/clgrandaddy.jpg'>

"cars are scary coffins hmm ha ha"

i think marko is getting a little soft these days....but its coolmuch deserved ...well i dont know..i just drie a short yellow schoolbus that i suck me own dick in...

------------------

its better than jacking off!!!!

get the chevelle over the other car fella. you can't go wrong.

puting and import and a muscle car up to each other is just stupid. it's like saying what's better? style or quantity. it's an opinion issue.

personally i like them both. i drive them both and the muscle car is basically like sitting on a rocket ship. it goes straight really really fast and that's about it. the import on the other will handle a lot better. and with a few grand will cook too.

[This message has been edited by fr8oholic (edited 07-28-2001).]

Guest SayOne
Originally posted by jungle cat:

try racing a stock gto or skyline. then you will see why japanese cars are just that much better.

http://209.132.49.149/images-large/2000_blitz_skyline-4.jpg'>

http://209.132.49.149/images-large/2000_blitz_skyline-2.jpg'>

850.1 bhp @ 9300 rpm, top speed 213.3 mph, 0-60 in 3.0 seconds

http://209.132.49.149/images-large/1999_toyota_veilside_supra_evo-5.jpg'>

http://209.132.49.149/images-large/1999_toyota_veilside_supra_evo-2.jpg'>

1039.9 bhp @ 7950 rpm ,

Guest dukeofyork

i like the last one..

cant go wrong with the nyc sub cars...

[This message has been edited by dukeofyork (edited 07-29-2001).]

theres no way that car pushes 850 brake hp...

and even if it does, then you would have to rebuild the WHOLE engine, cuz the pistons and crank shaft and probly even the driveshaft wouldnt hold up long. thats why i like the muscle cars, they were built for racing, and came with strong part so you can just race it stock, instead of paying 30 Gs to rebuild a rice burner

------------------

Its a plant, not a drug....realize, legalize

Originally posted by TheGarbageMan:

and even if it does, then you would have to rebuild the WHOLE engine, cuz the pistons and crank shaft and probly even the driveshaft wouldnt hold up long. thats why i like the muscle cars, they were built for racing, and came with strong part so you can just race it stock, instead of paying 30 Gs to rebuild a rice burner

skylines were built for racing. dont talk.. if you dont know what your talking about.

30 Gs.. thats a big number.. where did you get that one?

The reason that we have to modify our lil "rice burners" is because they were mainly built for fuel economy. I think that hopped up import cars are modern marvels. Sure domestics are cool, but they are just 'old hat' to me. They had their day and its time for them to gracefully step aside, while technology takes over in the new game of drag racing. I think its cool how an import can stay with a new age domestic (viper) in the 1/4 mile with 6 less cylinders. Sure its usually with the assistance of forced induction, but hey, its putting down the same speeds for a fraction of the price and it looks good doing it. Speaking about newer domestics only, It seems that domestics have been seriously chomping the import stylizing of cars. Look at the new Mustang Cobra R. It looks just like an import! Serious chomping going on there... But It kinda is comparing apples and oranges. The debate will never be settled. Some like it old, some like it new. Some like their cars for completely different purposes. I myself stick with the imports because you can get the best of every world. Superb track handling, braking, 0-60 acceleration, lateral g's, and of course obviously the big issue on this thread...the 1320.

Originally posted by Siris:

ya but dude....... its a fucken fast crx! itll beat tons of shit! cuz think power to wieght ratio... ummmm little high! thing flies and i dont care what you think cuz i mean...... shit i gots a rice rocket that you couldnt beat and paid less then you would pay for it........ oh ya and when i said i paid 10 for it im talking 10 grand canadian....... so its only what 7500 american

[This message has been edited by Siris (edited 07-27-2001).]

yo where are you from?what city? you ever race that shit? i live near the highway and theres always racing on the service roads.(im from toronto by the way)peace!

why you sayin im a cop thats gay as hell man

shut the fuck up its so stupid to have internet beef

serious overuse...this and that is homosexual...oh jesus.

no I am not gay. Yes I have a problem with people using gay as a negative adjective

hey siris... thats an si from what i see on the back... wheres the sunroof? dont all sia come stock with sunrooves? or am i just blind.

heres a quote i saw on the baddest supra ive ever seen.

"the only substitute for cubic inches is technology"

makes sense dont it????

Archived