Graffiti music... i know i know

Guest ToYs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Bellbeefer

Company Flow "...End to End Burners"

that song's not about graff as much though, just uhh b-boyism i guess. it connects graff terms to rap a bunch.. like end-to-end burners in a song being tight verses from start to finish.

lune tns is basically a whole song of jus shouting out to a shitload of writers.

theres also this aesop rock song called train buffer mostly about graff... i think i found that one through one of the other graff song threads.

Originally posted by ..fuD..

that song's not about graff as much though, just uhh b-boyism i guess. it connects graff terms to rap a bunch.. like end-to-end burners in a song being tight verses from start to finish.

lune tns is basically a whole song of jus shouting out to a shitload of writers.

theres also this aesop rock song called train buffer mostly about graff... i think i found that one through one of the other graff song threads.

damn, I can't believe that I forgot abut "Train Buffer". It's on the same comp: Urban Renewal Program, with that Lif song.

Archived