Being Poor

PedroHammers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest keep

hmm, lets see, on the saterday before the super bowl. i had just quit my job and was going to take 2 weeks off and basically do nothing but get tattooed and drink. went out to a bar on super bowl sunday, had one 32oz beer, like seriously one fucking beer. got pulled over on my way to take a friend and his wife home, my "friend" we trashed and screaming at me to pull over and fight him, i still havnt figured out why he wanted to fight me, dont really care ehh. i didnt hit my turn signal when i changed lanes and got pulled over. my "friend" starts yelling at the cop as soon as he got to my window, like "what the fuck you pull us over for fat boy" shit like that to a rookie cop=bad juju. so we all get arrested, i take a breathalizer(SP?) and blow a .10 .08 is the legal. jailtime. that sat i had almost $3000 in my bank account, by tuesday i was at minus $200 or somrthing close to that. and i still owe my lawyer like $1000. needless to say i started a job on that teusday and havnt had much time off since, and im still fucking broke. my account is sitting at -66.89 right now