what is up with some blac people now aday

JaZe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A long time ago I spilled water in my keyboard and only a few keys worked. That was cool especilly when it went crazy and i'd press one button and then it would just start typing on it's own. ALso I'd press one button and then it would type out the date and time. bye. la;sdf.

it has nothing to do with black homie....it has everything to do with ignorance....u might be surprised with the dumb ass shit i hear around here....and one might be inclined to say o its cus theyre this color or that color...but those generalizations only hold so much truth....in the end of it all though...its usually cus they were never taught or never bothered to take the time to learn that things arent so black and white......(and i was krackin up after i realized this guy doesnt have a K).....but yeah..idiocy isnt a color....

Originally posted by Grandola

when i hear drug dealers, i think of mexican folk.

when i hear rapists, i think of black folk.

cabrones.

fuck it.

jewish people have been fucked over since forever. i don't hear them tripping.

i'm a fucking mexican. i don't give a fuck about anybodies race or racism, or any of that bullshit. its either:

a. your a friend.

or

b. your not a friend.

fuck your thoughts on the bullshit.

i get followed around in stores, not cause i'm mexican, but cause i'm a young adult who looks like 'trouble.'

i know the difference.

i'm all over the place, but fuck it... race is never an issue with me. even if you say it is and i just don't know it, fuck off. i don't give a fuck.

haters can eat dick equally. a black dick. ha!

and fuck 'my people' - you get no props just cause we're the same race. you only get props if your a cool person.

brown pride, though, brown pride.

your an ass.

Originally posted by mapo returns

Oh fuck. You are the epitome of racist and you have the mindset that holds minorities down.

'what real black people live like'

really think about that for a second.

thought about it?

youre saying that unless youre dead broke, from the projects,

on welfare, a rap sheet a mile long, and slingin crack to buy 20 inch rims on your cadillac, that you arent a 'real' black person. if you try to get yourself out of that through higher education and knowledge instead of sports or rap, you are an uncle tom. that is the ideology that keeps minorities down. when will you realize that? white people dont look at families in Alabama that live in a trailer with no teeth and cant read and write and say 'this is how real white people live'. and if a white kid wants to better himself - its usually done through education - and nobody looks down on him/her and says they arent 'real'.

yeah my parents helped mold that mindset. although i come from a broken home ive lived with both parents at different times. south florida if youre serious about 'wasting them', stay where youre at if not.

what organization did you start and what does it do?

this should be good...

also you didnt answer me regarding those Native Americans who patrol the border for illegal aliens. whats wrong with what they do?

theyre good people and i have nothing but respect for them, theyre doing good shit.

mapo wins; fatality.

the fact of the matter is some black people are ignorant and some aren't..just like every other race..some are and some aren't don't label all black people cause of one thing you see or hear it's pointless...

Guest WREK

is this the same mapo that was posting on here a while ago pretending to be black??.......

what a fucken clown.

im black, and i cant stand it when people try to make every little thing into a racial issue...

i've learned that its an easy way to get what you want when you are around a lot of white people and everyone is careful about what they say to you. I used to use it a lot when i was a little kid

Guest willy.wonka

dave chapelle

"now everybody in here knew that right when you walked throught the God darn door....you're gonna want some chicken"

"look at him..he loves it."

"just like it said in the encyclopedia"

"that nigger was on PCP Johnson, i had to use force"

"just sprinkle some crack on him and lets get outa here"

Re: dave chapelle

Originally posted by willy.wonka

"now everybody in here knew that right when you walked throught the God darn door....you're gonna want some chicken"

"look at him..he loves it."

"just like it said in the encyclopedia"

"that nigger was on PCP Johnson, i had to use force"

"just sprinkle some crack on him and lets get outa here"

sometimes he gets out of hand but dave C. is just like mostlt all the comedians iv'e ever heard that uses there own race to make jokes because it makes them look funnier..garbage..funny but garbage..

Since Mapo's so eager to hear me speak, and Im bored, Ill respond to the stupidity here. First of all, my apologies for cussing you out, I get my feelings get the best of me, especially ignorant comments you make.In all honesty, I choose to get extreme on people like you mapo, because of the extreme narrowminded view you take, I guess to shake you up a bit. I'm not as much as an extremist as you think, I generally prefer the middle of the mindset i.e yes racism still fucks people up A LOT, but people also should be held accountable for their actions. I choose to act a little loco to shake some sense into you, or vent my anger. After all the bullshit I have had to put up with for being brown, I have no tolerance for morons who dont recognize how far we are from a racially equal society.

I recognize most black people dont live in the ghetto(except the ones I know) bla bla bla. But that wasnt what I meant fool.You obviously need a dose of the hardships and fucked up reality many black(fuck just black,poor) folks face daily if youre blind to the reality that a majority of blacks face in our urban areas(and rural). You constantly talk shit about affirmative action, which has benefitted tons of nonwhites, and also refuse to see that there STILL is discrimination which is still fucking people over on a major scale. Im not gonna break that down, if you want more read my other posts in other discussion on the matter of how racism still exists. If you really want, I can give you the names of a few good books and authors.

Now, on the subject of what good I do for my community, and just people in general, Me and my wife started and run a nonprofit organization that teaches art to kids in east and south LA, we train them, find them wall space, and then they help me paint murals in the more blighted spots of our city. We also are expanding into tree planting and construction of projects that raise the quality of life here in the less serviced parts of LA. Our goal is to start a mural/art program in all the local highschools on the east and south sides, as well as building several rec centers and buying parcels of land to build small urban parks and playgrounds. Im also going to school for urban planning because I would like to expand LA's subway system, which is pathetic for the size of this city.

On the subject of my fellow papagos. There is no logic in defending the borders of a country that killed your own on a massive scale. Furthermore the US only gave this tribe the most fucked up land in Arizona, and recently sold a huge piece(violating many treaties) to a mining company without tribal consent. So yeah, I do think theyre behaving quite stupidly. But I cant knock these guys for earning their food, I just dont agree with it. Especially the fact that the people they catch have the same skin tone as themselves, It reminds me of when tribes would help out the europeans fight rival tribes, not much thought into the big picture. Also a good chunk of the tribal land they had to FIGHT to get is fucked up fro mining and nuclear tests, so fuck the US govt. My grandfather fought in WW2 only to come home and be treated like shit from anglo america, he taught me to never to forget the bullshit us brown people go through, even if I aint stepping in it myself. Just because a couple of thousand black and brown people have wealth, doesnt mean racism doesnt exist.

EASI

My opinion take it for what it is worth

You obviously need a dose of the hardships and fucked up reality many black(fuck just black,poor)

you said it; its not about being black, its about being poor.

affirmative action

Yeah its really fair that up to 50% of the reason certain kids got into my school is because of the color of their skin. Too bad for the poor white kid who had to grow up in the same community deal with the same hardships and received the same education.

and about the indians

I think its pretty shitty what the American government did when they reneged on all those treaties, but to be honest people have been snatching land forever....because you really can't own land forever, you have it till someone bigger pushes you away.

Especially the fact that the people they catch have the same skin tone as themselves

wtf, just because someone is the same skin tone you should be sympethic to them and let them break laws?

KEttiecat and anyone else who deems it necessary for them to speak about affirmative action. PLEASE READ about it, and learn what affirmative action really is. Out of around 100 points, being a minority gets you 1 extra point on your aptitude rating, like being in the yearbook staff, had a parent who is alumni(which is ridiculous), being poor, having divorced parents, etc. these are all things that give you 1more point when they decide if theyll accept you. So affirmative action is NOT waht lets people into colleges. Now on that subject, our public education system is extremely Eurocentric, that why we learn a grip about rome and europe and little if anything about muslims(who had a big hand in molding european beliefs and technology) africa, american civilizations, asia, etc. In psychology, there is a common shared belief that this kind of educational alienation produces apathy for education, ie not caring about school.

Archived