Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JaZe

what is up with some blac people now aday

every group has been horribly mistreated at one point in time or another,im irish and italian,and im saving the world by marrying a black girl and havin a bunch of babies

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The thing that amazes me the most about this type of discussion is the fact the there is *no* such thing as *race* its just some stupid thing we’ve made up in our heads back in the day to justify oppressing certain people. Every accredited anthropologist will testify to that. And yet *race* is still taught in schools, we are constantly being asked to define ourselves as a type of *race*. Most of the problems we point out as *racial* problems are really social economic problems, poverty is color blind. There is NO biological basis for *race* people of the same *racial* groups have as much genetic diversity within the group as they do with people outside the group.

Originally posted by Esai

come down to LA so I can show what real black people live like

did your parents help mold your mindset? If so tell me where they live so I can waste them before they create anymore ugly colin powell spawn like yourself.

I actually started an organization that helps out brown people in various ways, and work my ass off daily to make people's lives better(black, brown, yellow and white).

Oh fuck. You are the epitome of racist and you have the mindset that holds minorities down.

'what real black people live like'

really think about that for a second.

thought about it?

youre saying that unless youre dead broke, from the projects,

on welfare, a rap sheet a mile long, and slingin crack to buy 20 inch rims on your cadillac, that you arent a 'real' black person. if you try to get yourself out of that through higher education and knowledge instead of sports or rap, you are an uncle tom. that is the ideology that keeps minorities down. when will you realize that? white people dont look at families in Alabama that live in a trailer with no teeth and cant read and write and say 'this is how real white people live'. and if a white kid wants to better himself - its usually done through education - and nobody looks down on him/her and says they arent 'real'.

yeah my parents helped mold that mindset. although i come from a broken home ive lived with both parents at different times. south florida if youre serious about 'wasting them', stay where youre at if not.

what organization did you start and what does it do?

this should be good...

also you didnt answer me regarding those Native Americans who patrol the border for illegal aliens. whats wrong with what they do?

theyre good people and i have nothing but respect for them, theyre doing good shit.

yea yea.. btw i am not pure canadian.. my dad is from italy and is italin and my mom is jewish and her relatives are from isral or whatever that place is called.. my mom doesnt like being jewish, she pretends to act italin, she calls me and my dad "woops" which is a term like "nigga" for black people, i dont really know why she doesnt like being jewish, it must hafe to do with something of her relatives being assholes.. and her mom.. well lets not get into her mom.. but yeah i am not pure canadian

Originally posted by JaZe

but yeah i am not pure canadian

holy shit man.

By that breakdown NO ONE would be 'pure canadian'

unless you're from Quebec. I've got a mixed culture,

as does every single person I know around here. Try

telling Weapon X that he's not pure canadian. ha.. just try!

That's why canada is so multicultural...

We're not a melting pot, were a salad where the tomatos

get to chill with the crutons and the lettuce comes over to

drink some beer. That life man.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

That's why canada is so multicultural...

We're not a melting pot, were a salad where the tomatos

get to chill with the crutons and the lettuce comes over to

drink some beer. That life man.

Gold! This quote belongs in the Axis of Awesome!

well thanks!

Even with the typo that I'm not going to fix the point is clear.

Pour a little Sugar on us... and we're all happy.

the song at the end of this is the most awesome thing ever!

hint: Thre TROGDOR comes in the Niiiiiight !

anyone watch lilo and stitch? funniest shit when pleakley hands the scientist the viewer thing and says "here! educate yourself!!!" .......but for real. bump for mapo

A long time ago I spilled water in my keyboard and only a few keys worked. That was cool especilly when it went crazy and i'd press one button and then it would just start typing on it's own. ALso I'd press one button and then it would type out the date and time. bye. la;sdf.

You all should shutup about being black or living wherever.and give it a rest.. that would be great. <3

it has nothing to do with black homie....it has everything to do with ignorance....u might be surprised with the dumb ass shit i hear around here....and one might be inclined to say o its cus theyre this color or that color...but those generalizations only hold so much truth....in the end of it all though...its usually cus they were never taught or never bothered to take the time to learn that things arent so black and white......(and i was krackin up after i realized this guy doesnt have a K).....but yeah..idiocy isnt a color....

Originally posted by JaZe

yea yea.. btw i am not pure canadian..

Thank heavens for that!

her relatives are from isral or whatever that place is called..

Your ignorance is showing through in many ways.

Esai, you need to stop whining about how life has dealt you a bad hand because of your ethnicity, and get on with living. There is no 'we', there is no 'us', and there is no 'them'. It's all about the individual doing for self.

the truth is shit will never change. things will always be the same and no preaching can change that. 500 years from now its going to be the same shit, you can bet on that.lifes fucked up that way though.

Originally posted by Grandola

when i hear drug dealers, i think of mexican folk.

when i hear rapists, i think of black folk.

cabrones.

fuck it.

jewish people have been fucked over since forever. i don't hear them tripping.

i'm a fucking mexican. i don't give a fuck about anybodies race or racism, or any of that bullshit. its either:

a. your a friend.

or

b. your not a friend.

fuck your thoughts on the bullshit.

i get followed around in stores, not cause i'm mexican, but cause i'm a young adult who looks like 'trouble.'

i know the difference.

i'm all over the place, but fuck it... race is never an issue with me. even if you say it is and i just don't know it, fuck off. i don't give a fuck.

haters can eat dick equally. a black dick. ha!

and fuck 'my people' - you get no props just cause we're the same race. you only get props if your a cool person.

brown pride, though, brown pride.

your an ass.

Originally posted by Grandola

and fuck 'my people' - you get no props just cause we're the same race. you only get props if your a cool person.

brown pride, though, brown pride.

:lol::lol::lol:!!!!

Originally posted by mapo returns

Oh fuck. You are the epitome of racist and you have the mindset that holds minorities down.

'what real black people live like'

really think about that for a second.

thought about it?

youre saying that unless youre dead broke, from the projects,

on welfare, a rap sheet a mile long, and slingin crack to buy 20 inch rims on your cadillac, that you arent a 'real' black person. if you try to get yourself out of that through higher education and knowledge instead of sports or rap, you are an uncle tom. that is the ideology that keeps minorities down. when will you realize that? white people dont look at families in Alabama that live in a trailer with no teeth and cant read and write and say 'this is how real white people live'. and if a white kid wants to better himself - its usually done through education - and nobody looks down on him/her and says they arent 'real'.

yeah my parents helped mold that mindset. although i come from a broken home ive lived with both parents at different times. south florida if youre serious about 'wasting them', stay where youre at if not.

what organization did you start and what does it do?

this should be good...

also you didnt answer me regarding those Native Americans who patrol the border for illegal aliens. whats wrong with what they do?

theyre good people and i have nothing but respect for them, theyre doing good shit.

mapo wins; fatality.