what is up with some blac people now aday

JaZe

Originally posted by Esai

KEttiecat and anyone else who deems it necessary for them to speak about affirmative action. PLEASE READ about it, and learn what affirmative action really is. Out of around 100 points, being a minority gets you 1 extra point on your aptitude rating, like being in the yearbook staff, had a parent who is alumni(which is ridiculous), being poor, having divorced parents, etc. these are all things that give you 1more point when they decide if theyll accept you. So affirmative action is NOT waht lets people into colleges.

I didn't say all schools. But at U of M out of 100 you get 25 for being a minority and then you start adding on other shit like being female, being poor, blah blah blah, all things which have NOTHING to do with whether ot not you should be admitted into a university.

I don't see why it is necessary for anything more than transcripts, an essay or two, a list of clubs, and mabe some letters from current teachers to figure out who to admit. Telling me you're a minority tells me nothing about you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SKUMBALUCKAH

You blithering bafoon! Can't you tell he is taking the piss out stupid white wigger boys like tease. You probably can't, because you are one.

sorry to disapoint you you fucking loser but i'm black and like i said fuck ali g..fuking biget..

Props to your organization. I think thats excellent.

Ill start with the papagos. Since illegal immigration is a big time issue with me and Im quite knowledgable on it. First of all, let me say I am VERY, whole-heartedly, with every fiber of my being - against illegals coming over here. To the point where I have written my congressmen, representatives, etc. I will support with my vote, campaign donations, or anything necessary - any politician willing to fight illegal immigration.

Michelle Malkin, rote an excellent book on the topic called 'INVASION - How America Still Welcomes Terrorists, Criminals, and Other Foreign Menaces to Or Shores'. Check out the book on why illegal immigration is a bad thing.

The Indian tribes should (and Im sure they are) be proud of what theyre doing. Just because the European settlers fucked them over (and Im glad you point out it wasnt just Europeans but other tribes as well), doesnt mean you shouldnt help fight injustice. It doesnt mean you should sit back and say 'fuck america, i want this country to rot'.

I cant believe you would even say its bad since the people they catch are the same skin tone. Unbelievable. Who cares about skin tone?

Theyre not the same heritage. Would it be the same injustice if white cops didnt arrest white people because of their same skin tone?

I wont go on too much more about illegal immigration since that deserves its own thread. Although maybe someone should start one since I can go on and on about it.

I dont like affirmative action for a few reasons. I think it puts a stigma on black college students and the teachers and students will think they only got in for being a minority. Instead of seeing a black person in a college and think they must be smart - they think its because hes black.

I think it actually creates more racial tension at college and makes it worse for the black students.

I also want the most qualified people in the job force. What if Im sent to the hospital or taken to court - and I get a doctor/nurse/public defender who was accepted into college, and hired, just to fill quota? I want the most competant people available in that situation.

Also I think it fucks over alot of poor whites. I think the rich, preppy, frat-boy white kid with the modified Accord and rich parents will get into college regardless. Its the white kids without alot of means and clout who will get rejected because of affirmative action. They simply wont get in or hired based on skin color. And isnt that what affirmative action is trying to fight against?

Originally posted by destroya

is it legal to apply to a college without marking down your race? i'd like to get into college based on merit alone.

true..i thought about that whole race thing on applications..why are they there?..what are they really there for?..

Hey mapo, maybe we can keep an intelligent discussion as long as we both cool off. Anyways, Im tired so my statement will be sloppy. First of all, illegal is a term for fireworks, guns and drugs, not people. By starting off with that word, youre immediately objectifying real people, not some disease. Secondly, many of those people are basically coming into a land that was stolen a century ago from them, which automatically makes this border bullshit in my opinion. Secondly, most of these places these immigrants come from are extremely poor, a economic state produced by large companies exploiting defenseless people for their resources. Remember, these people never knew extreme poverty until the last century or 2(unless there was a drought), when europeans and then american companies began exploiting them. In mexico(this is just one of many examples), they force farmers to sell their wheat at bullshit prices, prices artificially set by large american food companies, so they can barely afford to survive. they then turn around and sell these products to mexicans at superinflated prices, putting them at an extreme economic disadvantage. The same happens with the cotton industry in Peru, all thanks to crooked politicos and greedy companies. Also, if you read US history in the americas, the US has put in a lot of effort to squash any left leaning govt that has kicked out large exploitive companies, the last one was venezuela a few months ago. many times these govts where democratically elected, and the US opted for tyranny and dictators. In fact, chile wants to extradite henry kissinger for war crimes in that country. So basically, Im saying the US has taken great pains to keep big companies exploiting Latinos, no matter what the price. I dont know if intentional, but another product of this, other than cheap resources, is a large exploitable population which equals cheap labor, which is why NAFTA has been pumped up in the last decade, its just legal pimpin in the americas dog. Now also, the border is a recent phenomenom, which is a scapegoat used by the politicians during economic hardships. Up until the 60's the US was shipping mexicans into the southwest by train to work the fields because americans wouldnt pay high prices for produce, look into the bracero programs and operation wetback(which was a real name for a govt program). Which leads me to my biggest point of all. How do you think produce is so cheap- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT LABOR. How do you think 95% of construction companies exist-mexican construction workers and masons here ILLEGALLY. How do you think the american garment industry still exists-immigrant labor. If it wasnt for these ILLEGALS, you'd be paying 2 bucks for an apple and just about everything else. Look in the back of most restaraunts and youll find a few mexicans providing cheap labor which is the lifeblood of small business. Now this isnt my opinion, economists far and wide contribute immigrant labor as the glue that keeps america from crumbling, from washing you clothes to cooking your food. This is why eastern europeans, black slaves, chinese coolies, and now illegal aliens are tolerated TO PROVIDE CHEAP LABOR. We live in a super rich country which has the money and technology to pretty much stop 99% of illegal migration, but they never really stop the problem because it would freeze our economy. So these policians will kick up dust about them damn illegals to move the attention away from their own incompetence, or any real reason why people are getting poorer, like the fact that in the last couple decades the majority of wealth has been quickly been consolidated and hoarded by the nations tiny elite population. They whine about immigrants stealing our jobs, without any mention of the multibillion dollar companies that reap these profits. and if it wasnt for the fact that millions hop the border to come here and fill these jobs, these companies would quickly pack their bags and open up plants south of the border, In fact thay are doing this at a lightning fast rate, thanks to our govt and nafta. So actually, you should be thanking these "illegals" rather than complaining about them, or else you'd pay 100$ for a tshirt, 2$ for a carrot, and the house you live in would probably never had been built due to high costs of labor. Not to mention $50 burgers at your local fast food joint. I got all my facts from sociological and university studies, not some whiny hippy. But I feel that youshould probably look up the connections and history of this book author you mention, you might find out he is funded by conservative think tanks and big industry who make $$ off these immigrants. I just dont see much logic in the demonization of illegal immigrants, it's the scapegoat of the naive.

Just because things suck in Mexico doesnt give anyone the right to come here. Like Michelle Malkin, the author of the book and daughter of LEGAL immigrants points out - American citizenship is a privelige not a right.

I believe in fixing things within your own country. You dont run away.

You protest, you go on strike, you vote for someone else, and as a last resort - you overthrow your government. Thats why this country is great - because people dont run somewhere else when times get hard. Black people didnt run away - we fought for rights and respect in this country.

Same with the Jews.

There has always been the debate that illegals provide cheap labor and also help the economy with their consumption.

But you cant just look at the hardworking illegal aliens. What about the ones who come over here, commit crimes, and end up in jail? The US taxpayer has to feed them, give them a cell, etc.

The DC sniper kid was an illegal.

What about the ones who come here with diseases and spread them?

Or like in the case of Jessica Santillan and her mother, both illegals, come over here and get free medical treatment and organs - ahead of Americans who need them? Check out the web site below.

I actually printed out the card, laminated it, and keep it in my wallet.

I refuse to let an illegal alien get my organs. Once there is some way I can make the determination that only American citizens get my organs I will become an organ donor.

http://www.geocities.com/xxjoeamericaxx/gu...4americans.html

What about the ones who are on welfare? And/or dont pay any taxes?

I have no problem with people coming over here. But you must do it legally. You have to get a criminal background check - blood test to find diseases, etc.

Some websites you can check out are www.michellemalkin.com and www.stoptheinvasion.com theres also good debate on the issue at alt.politics.immigration

But respond here because im interested in your thoughts of the 'bad' illegals.

Oh for the love of...

Originally posted by mapo returns

Just because things suck in Mexico doesnt give anyone the right to come here. Like Michelle Malkin, the author of the book and daughter of LEGAL immigrants points out - American citizenship is a privelige not a right.

Yeah, according to the meaningless system of land division that the elites of the world have devised to keep you enslaved. And if you are relying on the approval of some made-up government state created by a bunch of rich slaveholding bastards to justify your existence on this continent, then you are STILL a pathetic slave.

As far as the "black" thing goes, its irrelevant if all the original slaves and slaveholders are dead or not, because the current distribution of power and wealth in this country is STILL inherited from the days when chattel slavery was a reality. But slavery isnt the only issue...up through the 60s, your precious govt. legally sanctioned jim crow laws, lynchings, burnings, false imprisonment, and the assasinations of black leaders, and it continues to opress black communities through police brutality and the deliberate dumping of toxic waste. If you are truly black mapo, you should be ashamed to the core of your weak-minded little soul.

Peace to esai though--you seem like the only intelligent head in this whole forum.

Originally posted by Esai

Hey mapo, maybe we can keep an intelligent discussion as long as we both cool off. Anyways, Im tired so my statement will be sloppy. First of all, illegal is a term for fireworks, guns and drugs, not people. By starting off with that word, youre immediately objectifying real people, not some disease. Secondly, many of those people are basically coming into a land that was stolen a century ago from them, which automatically makes this border bullshit in my opinion. Secondly, most of these places these immigrants come from are extremely poor, a economic state produced by large companies exploiting defenseless people for their resources. Remember, these people never knew extreme poverty until the last century or 2(unless there was a drought), when europeans and then american companies began exploiting them. In mexico(this is just one of many examples), they force farmers to sell their wheat at bullshit prices, prices artificially set by large american food companies, so they can barely afford to survive. they then turn around and sell these products to mexicans at superinflated prices, putting them at an extreme economic disadvantage. The same happens with the cotton industry in Peru, all thanks to crooked politicos and greedy companies. Also, if you read US history in the americas, the US has put in a lot of effort to squash any left leaning govt that has kicked out large exploitive companies, the last one was venezuela a few months ago. many times these govts where democratically elected, and the US opted for tyranny and dictators. In fact, chile wants to extradite henry kissinger for war crimes in that country. So basically, Im saying the US has taken great pains to keep big companies exploiting Latinos, no matter what the price. I dont know if intentional, but another product of this, other than cheap resources, is a large exploitable population which equals cheap labor, which is why NAFTA has been pumped up in the last decade, its just legal pimpin in the americas dog. Now also, the border is a recent phenomenom, which is a scapegoat used by the politicians during economic hardships. Up until the 60's the US was shipping mexicans into the southwest by train to work the fields because americans wouldnt pay high prices for produce, look into the bracero programs and operation wetback(which was a real name for a govt program). Which leads me to my biggest point of all. How do you think produce is so cheap- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT LABOR. How do you think 95% of construction companies exist-mexican construction workers and masons here ILLEGALLY. How do you think the american garment industry still exists-immigrant labor. If it wasnt for these ILLEGALS, you'd be paying 2 bucks for an apple and just about everything else. Look in the back of most restaraunts and youll find a few mexicans providing cheap labor which is the lifeblood of small business. Now this isnt my opinion, economists far and wide contribute immigrant labor as the glue that keeps america from crumbling, from washing you clothes to cooking your food. This is why eastern europeans, black slaves, chinese coolies, and now illegal aliens are tolerated TO PROVIDE CHEAP LABOR. We live in a super rich country which has the money and technology to pretty much stop 99% of illegal migration, but they never really stop the problem because it would freeze our economy. So these policians will kick up dust about them damn illegals to move the attention away from their own incompetence, or any real reason why people are getting poorer, like the fact that in the last couple decades the majority of wealth has been quickly been consolidated and hoarded by the nations tiny elite population. They whine about immigrants stealing our jobs, without any mention of the multibillion dollar companies that reap these profits. and if it wasnt for the fact that millions hop the border to come here and fill these jobs, these companies would quickly pack their bags and open up plants south of the border, In fact thay are doing this at a lightning fast rate, thanks to our govt and nafta. So actually, you should be thanking these "illegals" rather than complaining about them, or else you'd pay 100$ for a tshirt, 2$ for a carrot, and the house you live in would probably never had been built due to high costs of labor. Not to mention $50 burgers at your local fast food joint. I got all my facts from sociological and university studies, not some whiny hippy. But I feel that youshould probably look up the connections and history of this book author you mention, you might find out he is funded by conservative think tanks and big industry who make $$ off these immigrants. I just dont see much logic in the demonization of illegal immigrants, it's the scapegoat of the naive.

Mapo, you make me sick.I felt naucious after realizing what you are. You should be ashamed of yourself thinking that someone's immigration status should dictate whether they live or die. Not to mention that illegal immigrants pay taxes through sales tax, and deserve welfare or anything else a american citizen deserves. But anyways, address the facts Ive stated to you, it seems like you were just waiting to respond without addressing my points. So go ahead, and think before you talk, and back up your statements with some facts, otherwise your rants are illogical bullshit. Oh yeah, I looked up those bullshit websites, do you know several organizations listed donate money to the KKK and support segregation? Either way, Ill bute my tongue to stop dissing you, just think about what I said and prepare a real argument, not the bullshit youve come with so far.

The only one coming here with bullshit is you. Youre the one who didnt respond to what I said. You made points about the good things illegals do. But I feel as though they are outweighed by the bad, which is what I listed. You just have your head completely up your ass about this and are completely biased in all Hispanic special interests. I get the feeling from you that anything that is to benefit the Hispanics you are all for, no matter the effect it has on anyone else. Since you didnt respond to my points directly - instead opting to accuse me of it - ill ask you some questions.

1. What gives them the right to come on to American soil illegaly?

2. What do you think of illegals such as Lee Malvo who come over here and commit crimes, sometimes - such as in this case, killing people.

And then spending American tax dollars to keep the locked up?

Do you feel something should be done to prevent this?

3. What do you think of illegals with diseases, who spread them here, and then leech off our hospitals for free treatment?

And who fucking cares if 'organizations listed donate money to the KKK' ? What does that have to do with shit? I dont like the KKK but they can donate to whatever they want. That isnt the issue Im speaking on.

But I know you like to just group everything together and call it racist.

The doorman at the club is racist, you hate Anglo-America, 'real' black people are the project niggas, the Indians are doing whiteys work by catching criminals trying to cross the border. You seem to find race in every corner of life dont you?

hey guys here is my argument to this thred....

DOOBADOOBADOOBADOBADOBADOOOBADOWAAAHBABABACOOBADOOBADOO!

BACON!!

STICK IT TOOO THE MAN!!

THIS THRED IS NOT THE SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE!!

LETS SEE SOME TITTIES!! :king:

Shit, if mapo is really black(which I doubt), he IS the definition of an ass-licking house negro...what an idiot...

Originally posted by mapo returns

1. What gives them the right to come on to American soil illegaly?

Amerikkka is the CREATION of illegal, genocidal immigrants...what the fuck gives IT the right to claim this soil for certain people only?

Originally posted by Lil_5panky

Shit, if mapo is really black(which I doubt), he IS the definition of an ass-licking house negro...what an idiot...

Amerikkka is the CREATION of illegal, genocidal immigrants...what the fuck gives IT the right to claim this soil for certain people only?

No kidding Pres, but Im bored so I will

I thought I pretty much addressed these issues, you must be pretty dense.

1. Most immigrants come to this country for a better life and to work hard. Illegal immigrants contribute to between 10 and 18% of domestic capital(wall st.,UCLA). Thye also pay taxes, sales tax is an example, all together it is estimated illegal immigrants pay 5-10 billion dollars in taxes a year while gnerally not recieving representation or services.

2and 3. A extremely tiny portion of illegal aliens are criminals or severely ill. The disease excuse is a joke since you must be healthy to make the stressful treck across the border, which is extremely physically demanding. Also, a vast majority of these people opt for traditional cures and private medical services(cheap mexican, vietnamese doctors) rather than crumbling dangerous social medical institutions. The instances you mention are random events that are sensationalized by the media because this topic catches the attention to stupid asses like yourself.

The estimated population of illegal people is between 8-15 million in the US. The arrest rate for them is 80,000 or under 1% compared to the 4% arrest record for whites and 12% arrest record for blacks, maybe you should pack your bags.

Ive made y case with valid facts and statistics from valid universities. These are general statistics and there are plenty more to back them up. Your argumants are based on opinion, or if anything obscure information manipulated to fit an agenda. The fact that the book authr and websites are linked to org's that are involved with the KKK and prosegregation groups shows a racist motive you fucken moron. What are you 15 or just fucken stupid?

Esai got the degree right motherfucking there for all you cracker ass bitches and your racist laws.

to be honest?

my family came over on the mayflower.

if im going to take a life unjustly..........................belive it would be the cia wall street motherfuckers before i would ever even dream of spilling unjust harm god forbid blood of and "illegal immigrant"

the biggest crock of shit marketed as stew ever.

shit like the mentality of the california goverment puts me on the 5150 tip.

absurd racist small dick motherfuckers that dont know how the love the fellow man when theys onyour lawn desreve banishment to no hell or heaven.

they can sit and motherfucking rot till they souls lose for all i care.

Id like to bump this and further enlighten anyone reading about other positive benefits of so called "illegal aliens". These people account for 10% of our military population, compared to 4% of our national population. Many of these men and women were killed in the recent war in Iraq, I remember 3 from LA I saw on the news recently who were given their citizenship at the funeral ceremony. One of my highschool homeboys had been here illegally since he was 3, he fought in the war as a navyman, his parents own a bakery and all his family were naturalized eventually, but they still recieve illegal familymembers constantly, who work for his parents. This is a well established family who has continuously gievn money to the community and our gov't whether legal or illegal. These are all further examples of why the illegality of many people is absurd, they are people like you or me. Most large cities in the US(including in florida) have inner city and suburban neighborhoods that have been revitalized by the influx of foreign(and generally illegal) populations. Decaying dead boulevards are now thriving marketplaces generating jobs, taxable revenue, and inexpensive goods and services where there was once an empty mess made by short sighted public policy and corporate greed. Here in LA, tons of neghborhoods have been drastically changed for the better by illegal immigrants, including my own, which actually is more shaped by asian immigration rather than latin american,but either way chicago, new york, shit any big fucken city is being reincarnated by the influx of immigrants, generally Latino or Asian but also of african, european, caribean, west and central asian,etc. SO quit that nonsense mapo about what a negative they are, you still dont know shit just because you read some book by some racist cracker,which is probably what you yourself bitch.h

ILLEGAL=AGAINT THE LAW= SOMETHING YOU CANT DO.

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE FIND THAT SO COMPLICATED?

im an illegal worker as i type this. i dont expect shit from this country because i dont pay them shit for tax. whoop de doo sales tax, that doesent mean anything everyone pays that. if there was no tax nothing would work. again, i AM an illegal, and do not expect shit from this country.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

ILLEGAL=AGAINT THE LAW= SOMETHING YOU CANT DO.

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE FIND THAT SO COMPLICATED?

im an illegal worker as i type this. i dont expect shit from this country because i dont pay them shit for tax. whoop de doo sales tax, that doesent mean anything everyone pays that. if there was no tax nothing would work. again, i AM an illegal, and do not expect shit from this country.

Esai probably thinks youre not a 'real' illegal.

Or that youre a disgrace to 'your people'.

But props to you, TT, if all illegals were like you Id be for open borders.

I just dont like the criminals and diseased to come here.

But Esai says theyre important or else we'd be paying like ____( make up any amount here, the higher the better) for ______(insert cheap item here).

Besides, Homeland Security is 'whiteys work'.

Hey lying whiteboy mapo, where's your stats bitch? Where's your info and resources? Ive had to do several papers on this subject, if you want to find my sources look up the dept of justice, the US census, usc ucla and UCB sociology dept. studies, not some stupid cracker bitch's opinion, youll find these same stats punk. What have you come with?youre stupid ass opinion based on what? bullshit. You really are a bitch ass pussy, when I come at you with valid facts and stats all you do is assume theyre false, and keep your ignorant mouth shut on the fact that you cant deny all the positives of immigrants. Even without the numbers I gave you, the effects of revitalization that immigrants have built is a huge plus, and the fact that they rarely use social services proves that they dont deserve the publicity that clowns like you bitch about. Get the fuck out of here with your stupid ASS trying to act calm and carry on an intelligent discussion, then when I school you up you resort to pussy ass tactics which shows me the bitch you really are. But beyond the dissing your stupid ass, give me some solid facts and figures, so I CAN continue proving you wrong.

Most of my arguments dont even need quotes or sources, just your own 2 fucken eyes. Like I said, go to any major urban area and youll see thriving latino/asian business where there wasnt shit a decade or 2 ago. Also youll notice many ethnic doctors and herbal cure stores, this is why most immigrants dont use public medical facilities, most county hospitals suck dick anyways, its a last resort. To tone it down a bit, I will agree on 1 thing, I dont agree with people coming over here strictly to soak up social sevices, but that is an extremely tiny fraction of illegal immigrants here. But that is all Ill agree with you on, and even though I dont appreciate this behavior, if my sister or daughter was gonna die of some crazy disease that I knew wouldnt be cured in my 3rd world country, you better bet your ass Id be packing my bags for a 200 mile treck over the border pronto, and youd either be a liar or heartless to say you wouldnt do the same.

Now before you waste yourtime typing all the nonsense from the young republican website remember where and what my statistics are and come from. They are general estimates and percentages, that in no way are manipulated to suit my beliefs ie- a 1% crime rate is exactly what it is, the percentage of crime committed by illegal people contrasted to the total population of immigrants. Pulling some bullshit # out of some conserVATIVE THINK TANK like we spend $50 miilion a year on immigrants is an easily manipulatable number. On it's own it seems like we spend a lot(which is a common conservative trick) but in comparison to the $5 billion immigrants pay in sales taxes, or the $100 billion we spend on healthcareless citizens, it becomes extremely miniscule. But I bet you dont get what i mean. And youll come running with some bullshit quote from pat buchanan or a statistic from stoptheinvasion.com and think this will stand up to verified info from national institutions and universities. So bring on the ridiculous bullshit I am expecting.