what is up with some blac people now aday

JaZe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Esai

Not one ounce of intelligence coming from this bitch ass cracker. Hit me up if youre ever in LA so I can crack your jaw, you fucken pussy. You bore me

here is a example of "hardt" i beat ur a bony mexican kid sittin on ur comp acting tuff.. cuz its sure what ic in u tuff guy

Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

you are wrong kid. there are plenty of projects in every major city in canada. i could name at least 15 from toronto alone. what canada does not have are the large "ghettos" like many american cities have, but i could see that changing in the next 10-15 years... "projects" and "ghettos" are different, and canada has lots of them.

Every one beware...The projects are comming to Canada.

Originally posted by PHYNE

i can understand what dude is trying to say...black people do need to get over slavery...it happened 100s of years ago but they still bring it up....do you hear any irish WHITE people complaining about how the english owned them? no....maybe us whiteys should start complaing....:D i hate everyone!!! every color etc....

ever hear of the irish republican army?

EDIT: sorry, didnt see sneak reppin the set...:king:

Guest WREK

haha...at these little sheltered kids..

hahah at all these fucken assumptions......you probobly dont even know any Black people, besides the ones you see on t.v

and if you dont see the effects of slavery in present time, well...your blind.

read a book, keep living.

FACT OF THE MATTER:

many so-called black people (and other 'minorities' too) play the race card to get sympathy. it's a pathetic manipilation of historical events so the individual can meet their present personal ends. why not get mad at the africans for not fighting harder, or the tribal leaders for not exploiting their people in exchange for guns and alcohol. there is a theory called the triangle trade system in which europeans traded goods to africans for man power, the africans worked in the americas, who in turn traded back to the europeans. slavery exists in africa to day, between blacks. why not get mad at the strereotypical african american drug dealer who claims that because of racist oppression he or she must live a vice-life of dealing drugs, basically enslaving others to addictive substances for the obtainment of money. what's the difference between that mentality and the mentality of one who enslaves another into farm work for the obtainment of money? america has been a slave-free country alot longer than it was a country that utilized forced labor. remember, america wasn't a country until 1776, before that america was made up of europeans from different countries.

im black, and im not going to complain. although a lot of black people complain, they may or may not have a reason to. if you think they are dumb or ignorant, just leave them alone, no need to insult them. Keep your thoughts reserved because all youll get is flak from black AND white people.

And slavery times are not over, its going on like it did not too long ago in Africa of all places. Its everywhere, even the U.S. its not on tv or in the papers, but it exist here. But since slaverys hayday, they just created other forms, and its for EVERYBODY now. But this may have a greater effect on blacks depending on that persons knowledge of his own culture, family, and lineage.

This form of slavery is probation, incarceration, etc..Although everyone in jail is not right and some really should not be on the streets, its still a form of slavery. do what we say get in your cell eat what we give go in the yard sleep wake up, etc..hopefully everyone gets what I am saying.

Shit is not sweet, being black can grant its share of stress. Today, I was walking into my place of work, ive been here for a month or two and walk thru the same doors. i walk thru with about 5 white people and im the only one they ask for i.d. you cant help but to feel some type of way about that.and we do get stereotyped very quickly, being black and male is bittersweet. people think every black guy is a criminal, its sad.you think of drug dealer you think a black guy, who robbed that bank? probably a black guy.when black people are caught for something wrong, 95% of people expect it, no matter how much they act otherwise.

the ghetto, who do you think of? black people. blah blah blah. but if you experience wrongdoing as i have time and time again, you realize its all for self, you have to do for you. you cant worry about what people think, just make an honest attempt to prove them wrong, get an education, good job, pull your pants up, dont act professional or proper, be it.

all you little black kids. get your asses in school and pay attention.

fuck this.

Im angry that Marcus Garvey, Geronimo , John Brown(Harpers ferry) didnt join forces to create a rainbow coalition of anti white violence. No, but I really get steamed to think that some tribes never got the idea that europeans wanted to eradicate them ALL, and then helped europeans fight other tribes. That sad shit still goes on today, the indian police of the tohono ootam(Papago) reservation(my own people!) are vigilant trackers of immigrants crossing the mexico/arizona border, they are still acting as whitey's bitches.

Thank you Nutonce for being one of the few blacks on this site who recognizes that racism still exists, and where it exists. People dont understand that although You dont go looking around for discrimination, it still is prevalent, and the sting of being treated unfairly for your dark skin is MUCH more infuriating and painful than any whiteboy being punked by the local black kids. The reason for this is you recognize that indivdual antiminority racism is just a fraction of an entire system and mindset that controls our continent,and even though segregation and outright slavery are long gone, these suttle nuances can deeply disturb a young brown man's psyche and behavior.

You moron kids are gonna grow up to be the next enron execs or newt gingriches, so prepare your lips for my ass in 2030 when me and my homies take shit over. I find that nonwhites act the stupidest socially in urban areas where white policies are more liberal(san fran, canada), but they also act more violent where there is more aggressive marginalization of kids by white institutions(LA,Detroit, New Orleans). So take a pick, you wanna get punked like a bitch or smoked like a punk?

On the subject of why you crackers need to address slavery: Read some history books, spend extensive time in the ghetto, and educate your narrow minded asses before you open your mouth. Cuz all your doing is giving nonwhites and the poor a reason to hate your guts.

Shut the fuck up. Do not speak on behalf of black people.

You are not our representative. Fuck off.

That sad shit still goes on today, the indian police of the tohono ootam(Papago) reservation(my own people!) are vigilant trackers of immigrants crossing the mexico/arizona border, they are still acting as whitey's bitches.

Shut the fuck up.

You are so fucking stupid and biased.

No wonder you are all about 'your people', you have nothing to be proud of concerning yourself. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, cocksucker.

Please explain how those Indian police patrolling the border (I knew a bit about them by the way) are 'whiteys bitches'. Is it because you sympathize with the Mexican illegals coming over here. considering they are 'your people' too? You think we should just have open borders?

Those Indian tribes are doing good shit and you ought to be proud to consider them your people. Youre a disgrace to 'your people' you ignorant fuck.

Guest willy.wonka

black people in hawaii dont trip as much..like as soon as the hit the island they know that there is very little racism (that they can see)

you always have some dumbass that watched too much movies down here that calls black people niggers.

i see where that dumb canadian is coming from.

but black people have been going through a word of shit for like 200 years.so if thier edgey about people think this or that about them, its cause of thier past.

i've been though the same shit.

im not even black, but i've been through it.

AMERICA IS A BREEDING GROUND FOR BLACKS MEXICANS WHITE TRASH AND FLILPINOS.

ONE DAY THE WORLD WILL BE BROWN.

Mapo you sure are one house nigga. Shut up and dont address my statements, your stupid rants lack any thought or logic. I dont represent shit but myself, I was talking about how I can relate. Did I strike a nerve you fucken pussy ass oreo? Like I said, come down to LA so I can show what real black people live like, then I'll knock you around like the bitch you are.

Unlike your fucken spoiled cosby ass, I actually contribute to my people and try to help out, instead of bitching about how lazy they are and denouncing social programs that HELP many young Minorities out. You should be ashamed of yourself, did your parents help mold your mindset? If so tell me where they live so I can waste them before they create anymore ugly colin powell spawn like yourself. I actually started an organization that helps out brown people in various ways, and work my ass off daily to make people's lives better(black, brown, yellow and white). Where the fuc you at homie? You seem intelligent sometimes but you must not have neen taught, or forgot, who you are and what you are so go study up chump.

Originally posted by Nutonce

you think of drug dealer you think a black guy, who robbed that bank? probably a black guy.when black people are caught for something wrong, 95% of people expect it, no matter how much they act otherwise.

when i hear drug dealers, i think of mexican folk.

when i hear rapists, i think of black folk.

cabrones.

fuck it.

jewish people have been fucked over since forever. i don't hear them tripping.

i'm a fucking mexican. i don't give a fuck about anybodies race or racism, or any of that bullshit. its either:

a. your a friend.

or

b. your not a friend.

fuck your thoughts on the bullshit.

i get followed around in stores, not cause i'm mexican, but cause i'm a young adult who looks like 'trouble.'

i know the difference.

i'm all over the place, but fuck it... race is never an issue with me. even if you say it is and i just don't know it, fuck off. i don't give a fuck.

haters can eat dick equally. a black dick. ha!

and fuck 'my people' - you get no props just cause we're the same race. you only get props if your a cool person.

brown pride, though, brown pride.

Hey, he found out how to use his "k" button, good for you, its the 1st step towards knowledge!

sorry to bring this back up, but did anyone else see the pure genius of this statement? i wonder if it was deliberate.......

The thing that amazes me the most about this type of discussion is the fact the there is *no* such thing as *race* its just some stupid thing we’ve made up in our heads back in the day to justify oppressing certain people. Every accredited anthropologist will testify to that. And yet *race* is still taught in schools, we are constantly being asked to define ourselves as a type of *race*. Most of the problems we point out as *racial* problems are really social economic problems, poverty is color blind. There is NO biological basis for *race* people of the same *racial* groups have as much genetic diversity within the group as they do with people outside the group.

come down to LA so I can show what real black people live like

did your parents help mold your mindset? If so tell me where they live so I can waste them before they create anymore ugly colin powell spawn like yourself.

I actually started an organization that helps out brown people in various ways, and work my ass off daily to make people's lives better(black, brown, yellow and white).

Oh fuck. You are the epitome of racist and you have the mindset that holds minorities down.

'what real black people live like'

really think about that for a second.

thought about it?

youre saying that unless youre dead broke, from the projects,

on welfare, a rap sheet a mile long, and slingin crack to buy 20 inch rims on your cadillac, that you arent a 'real' black person. if you try to get yourself out of that through higher education and knowledge instead of sports or rap, you are an uncle tom. that is the ideology that keeps minorities down. when will you realize that? white people dont look at families in Alabama that live in a trailer with no teeth and cant read and write and say 'this is how real white people live'. and if a white kid wants to better himself - its usually done through education - and nobody looks down on him/her and says they arent 'real'.

yeah my parents helped mold that mindset. although i come from a broken home ive lived with both parents at different times. south florida if youre serious about 'wasting them', stay where youre at if not.

what organization did you start and what does it do?

this should be good...

also you didnt answer me regarding those Native Americans who patrol the border for illegal aliens. whats wrong with what they do?

theyre good people and i have nothing but respect for them, theyre doing good shit.

yea yea.. btw i am not pure canadian.. my dad is from italy and is italin and my mom is jewish and her relatives are from isral or whatever that place is called.. my mom doesnt like being jewish, she pretends to act italin, she calls me and my dad "woops" which is a term like "nigga" for black people, i dont really know why she doesnt like being jewish, it must hafe to do with something of her relatives being assholes.. and her mom.. well lets not get into her mom.. but yeah i am not pure canadian

Originally posted by JaZe

but yeah i am not pure canadian

holy shit man.

By that breakdown NO ONE would be 'pure canadian'

unless you're from Quebec. I've got a mixed culture,

as does every single person I know around here. Try

telling Weapon X that he's not pure canadian. ha.. just try!

That's why canada is so multicultural...

We're not a melting pot, were a salad where the tomatos

get to chill with the crutons and the lettuce comes over to

drink some beer. That life man.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

That's why canada is so multicultural...

We're not a melting pot, were a salad where the tomatos

get to chill with the crutons and the lettuce comes over to

drink some beer. That life man.

Gold! This quote belongs in the Axis of Awesome!

Archived