what is up with some blac people now aday

JaZe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, thats why its impossible to talk facts with you.

You didnt even name any sources! You tell me to look them up myself!

Which of course is no easy task. And the one spot you give a source for that particular item, you just say (wall st., ucla) how about a specific website or a specific study that i can actually look at and see the facts for myself?

And youve already got that bullshit attitude like 'if the stats dont paint the picture i want then theyre just twisted to fit an agenda'.

Today or tonight, I will debunk all of your arguments. And I will provide a source for every single one of my quotes and accusations. And Ill even go one step further and click the link and see for yourself that its not a bullshit statistic. good to go?

Hmm. This thread has a lot of interesting points to it. So here comes my, some times unorganized, one sided ranting.

I find it hard to believe that people cant see that there is still racism in the world. It's on a whole lot of different levels too. The thing about it is it's not just black people that are subjected to racism. It's not just latinos that are subjected to racism. It's everybody. Everybody get's it from different angles. It all comes from not understanding what the next person is going through or has gone through.

I know that i don't represent the average white person so i don't think that my personal stories hold any merit in this discussion. I can't represent all white people because i don't wan't to represent all white people. But i have been subjected through a lot of things that black people complain about a lot. Recently i had been flying around a lot and everytime i went to go through the metal detectors at the airport and they checked my ID i would be the "random" person selected to be screened for bombs and shit like that because of my last name. It got to the point where i asked one of the guys that was searching me "Why am i always the random person picked out to be searched?" They gave me one of those "It is what it is," answers.

I've caught a lot of flak from minorities just cuz im a white boy. It's funny cuz i've noticed that the majority of black people view whites as weak and scared. The majority of white people view black people as rude and unpredictable. For the most part it's funny as to how close these predictions of each other are. I now live in a white upper class neighborhood and was talking with one of the neighbors one day. As we were talking this black guy was walkin down the other side of the street. Her voice got a lot lower almost to a whisper and she said "I'd hate to run into him alone on the streets." I just stood there for a minute thinking to myslef "Did this bitch really just say that?" So i asked her "Why? Is it because he has a gold tooth and some braids?" She basically told me that was the reason for her fear. Then I've talked to black people before and they'll belike "Hey check this out." And just start actin a fuckin ass gettin all loud and shit in public just to piss people off. This dude was like "White people get pissed when we get loud."

It's almost like everyone plays themselves right into everyone elses expectations of them, on the lowest level.

Thats all i have to say right now. I hope that made some kind of sence to some one. I'll be back.

Originally posted by Esai

1. Most immigrants come to this country for a better life and to work hard. Illegal immigrants contribute to between 10 and 18% of domestic capital(wall st.,UCLA). Thye also pay taxes, sales tax is an example, all together it is estimated illegal immigrants pay 5-10 billion dollars in taxes a year while gnerally not recieving representation or services.

"The Bush administration has reportedly completed a draft of a treaty between the U.S. and Mexico that will give the Mexican government at least $345 billion in Social Security payments for Mexicans who have worked in the U.S. legally and illegally. "

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,79013,00.html

"The cost of immigration to our society is enormous. The most recent estimate places the net cost of post-1969 immigrants at $61 billion in 2000 alone ($35 billion from legal immigrants and $26 billion from illegal immigrants). This is after immigrants’ contribution in taxes has been subtracted. As high as the cost is now, the rising tide of immigration will lift it even higher in years to come. By the end of 2002, the annual net cost of immigration will have risen $66 billion."

-The Net National Costs of Immigration: Fiscal Effects of Welfare Restorations to Legal Immigrants, Donald Huddle, Rice University, 1997.

"We cannot ignore the obvious that illegal immigration displaces legal workers and depresses wages, making it difficult for unskilled workers to get jobs and support their families. Those who suffer most are legal immigrants, and Hispanic and black Americans."

-Statement of the Honorable Lamar Smith

http://www.house.gov/judiciary/smith318.htm

A extremely tiny portion of illegal aliens are criminals

"Estimating the State's Costs to Incarcerate and Supervise Undocumented Felons. The CDC estimates that about 14 percent of the state's inmate and parole populations consist of undocumented felons. Using these figures, the Department of Finance (DOF) estimates that the costs to the state for these offenders will be $447 million in the current year and $503 million in the budget year (for the budget year, the amount includes $468 million for the CDC and $35 million for the Youth Authority) "

"Illegal immigration also produces high levels of crime nationwide. Small towns and large cities alike find themselves plagued by illegal drugs, violence, and gang-related activity. Local law enforcement is overwhelmed."

-Statement of the Honorable Lamar Smith

http://www.house.gov/judiciary/smith318.htm

or severely ill. The disease excuse is a joke since you must be healthy to make the stressful treck across the border, which is extremely physically demanding. Also, a vast majority of these people opt for traditional cures and private medical services(cheap mexican, vietnamese doctors) rather than crumbling dangerous social medical institutions. The instances you mention are random events that are sensationalized by the media because this topic catches the attention to stupid asses like yourself.

Its funny the two instances I mentioned, Lee Malvo, and Jessica Santillan were hardly sensationalized due to their illegal status. The DC Sniper thing was a huge story before they even knew who was doing it, it wasnt because he was illegal. Even now, most people dont know that.

Jessica Santillan was a big story because she was accidentily given the wrong blood type of organs. I can point to countless articles on her which never even mentions her illegal status. Anyway..on to the sources..

"In 1994's Proposition 187, California voters banned the use of tax money to provide non-emergency care to illegal aliens, but a U.S. District Judge overturned the ballot proposition in 1999. California now provides both legal and illegal aliens with Emergency Medicaid, pre-natal care, and nursing home care. California's Medicaid expenditures for total noncitizens were $3.3 billion in 1994. Eighty-two percent of emergency rooms in the state reported losing money in 2000. In Santa Cruz, hospitals are so crowded that they regularly close their doors to new emergency patients. When they're open, less urgent patients often have to wait up to ten hours on weekends."

http://www.fairus.org/html/042caimpact.html

"he estimated population of illegal people is between 8-15 million in the US. The arrest rate for them is 80,000 or under 1% compared to the 4% arrest record for whites and 12% arrest record for blacks, maybe you should pack your bags."

Actually 100% of illegal aliens are criminals. But that wont satisfy you..i actually look all over the net for statistics on illegals in prisons. I couldnt find any from a source you wouldnt consider bias. If you can find a specific source which backs up your claims Id be interested. But right now I find that stat to be ridiculous.

The fact that the book authr and websites are linked to org's that are involved with the KKK and prosegregation groups shows a racist motive you fucken moron. What are you 15 or just fucken stupid?

Please show me the link between Michelle Malkin and the KKK. I couldnt find any myself and would be interested to see it. Im 20 and Im not stupid.

B]

Originally posted by suburbian bum

FUck it, all whites are illegal immigrants. Who took the slaves with them. Lots of the us used to be owned by mexico. Everysingle person in this country is an immigrant except for the native americans.

'Native Americans' were immigrants too. They actually werent even environmentally friendly.

There were no immigration laws set at the time of the Mayflower.

Therefore the pilgrims and the slaves were not illegal.

You must be pretty stupid, or at least lack the ability to connect things mentally. I say this because after I point out the posisitives of these people, and the reasons why I feel the prosecution of illegal immigrants is unneccessary, you complain that I didnt address this and ask me a question I just answered, I then list statistics and where I got them from(UCLA,USC,UCB sociology reports, US dept of justice, census) Look them up yourself, Im too lazy to guide you by your hand.

Now The Bush adm. has stopped all the immigration talks with mexico since 9/11 so this subject is irrelevant.

Secondly, the honorable Lamar smith is a conservative judge with a history of manipulating facts to serve their purpose, as most do. It is quite funny to me that you would choose quotes rather than look up real studies using inbiased scientific process. The amounts they factored in manipulate the truth by: low estmates of immigrant contribution and population estimates for what they give the US but then these same population estimates are jumped up so they can skyrocket the amount of $$$ that we spend on immigrants, this is manipulative politics, not scientific study that is objective. plus this estimate includs the $$ spent on the border, which are the decisions of politicians, not immigrants. This goes for the rest of your quotes as well, they hold no weight because they are manipulated by biased organizations. If you really want statistics go to college libraries and look into the census and justice department statistics, not some rants by rush limbaugh that were used in a house debate.

Now the michelle malkin thing I was talking about was the fact that she recieves contributions from right wing christian conservatives who also support segregation and the KKK. Plus, just read her shit, she talks about how mexicans are destroying the "culture" of america. This is pussy slang for racist attitudes, as if Latino culture isnt an essential piece of american culture, as it has been since the louisiana purchase. I forget the name of the christian group and Im not gonna waste my time looking for it.

You NEVER addressed my other statements about how immigrant urban revitalization. Or the fact that a majority use traditional cures over doctors. Or how immigrants make up a huge chunk of our military. Or the fact that immigrants provide the labor that keeps our products cheap, and how they fill the gap of labor in positions that no one wants(farmworkers,housecleaners,etc). You should be mad at the politicians that make a big deal out of this while theyre fucking up our economy for the rich, rather than the peoplethat clean your house, work, and schools and provide cheap products for stupid fucks like yourself. If you want to argue intillectually, dont act stupid used proven facts, not your opinion and quotes from people.

But Im sick of arguing with your liar whiteboy ass, so you can have the last word if you want, I dont care anymore.

ANd to set the rcord straight, the indians were inhabitants of american when europeans invaded it, they didint appreciate this therefore making all europeans illegal. Indains had govts and laws(Iroquoi Conf is what our constitution is made after) and whites constantly broke them. On the subject of pollution, almost every tribe had a belief and rule about keepin an equilibrium with nature, which is another rule whites broke. And dont even start with that bullshit about killing mastadons and sabertooothed tigers, none of it has any scientific merit, just like your arguments chump.

You must be pretty stupid, or at least lack the ability to connect things mentally.

Thanks for keeping this without personal attacks.

I say this because after I point out the posisitives of these people, and the reasons why I feel the prosecution of illegal immigrants is unneccessary, you complain that I didnt address this and ask me a question I just answered, I then list statistics and where I got them from(UCLA,USC,UCB sociology reports, US dept of justice, census) Look them up yourself, Im too lazy to guide you by your hand.

I already said I feel the positives outweigh the negatives. Im sure the 9/11 hijackers paid sales tax. And yes, they were illegal immigrants.

As far as I know youre just spouting off bullshit and I have given sources to the contrary, providing you with sources which are available at the touch of a link. Which of course opens me up for attacking my sources - which you dont hesitate to do. But you wont give me specific sources so I can check them.

Now The Bush adm. has stopped all the immigration talks with mexico since 9/11 so this subject is irrelevant.

Source? Also does that include the billions to give to Mexico for SSI?

Secondly, the honorable Lamar smith is a conservative judge with a history of manipulating facts to serve their purpose, as most do.

Of course, if he doesnt see eye-to-eye with you he manipulates facts. Only you can be right.

It is quite funny to me that you would choose quotes rather than look up real studies using inbiased scientific process.

I chose quotes because I was just looking for statistics online. Therefore I could prove a link to my source. Something you dont do.

The amounts they factored in manipulate the truth by: low estmates of immigrant contribution and population estimates for what they give the US but then these same population estimates are jumped up so they can skyrocket the amount of $$$ that we spend on immigrants, this is manipulative politics, not scientific study that is objective. plus this estimate includs the $$ spent on the border, which are the decisions of politicians, not immigrants.

Do you have proof of this or a source? Or is this more bullshit that you tell me to go look up for myself?

This goes for the rest of your quotes as well, they hold no weight because they are manipulated by biased organizations.

Of course. Its funny to me I said beforehand you would do this, and now you blatantly do it. Trying to take credibility away from the messenger. So predictable...

If you really want statistics go to college libraries and look into the census and justice department statistics, not some rants by rush limbaugh that were used in a house debate.

I have done that, believe me. I have found nothing which justifies your claims. Yes, illegals help a little bit through their consumption. But when will you realize that for the most part they hurt America? The reason we dont go after them is because politicians want their vote, and that business owners like the cheap labor.

Now the michelle malkin thing I was talking about was the fact that she recieves contributions from right wing christian conservatives who also support segregation and the KKK.

Michelle Malkin recieves contributions? Shes not a politician shes a columnist. Please, I am begging you to show me the money trail. Ive already asked for proof and you once again, did not provide it. It shouldnt be hard since I would expect youve looked into this before making these claims, right?

Plus, just read her shit, she talks about how mexicans are destroying the "culture" of america. This is pussy slang for racist attitudes, as if Latino culture isnt an essential piece of american culture, as it has been since the louisiana purchase. I forget the name of the christian group and Im not gonna waste my time looking for it.

When did she say that? Also, no surprise to not looking for the name, who has time for facts and sources? Well....I guess I do..but definitely not you.

You NEVER addressed my other statements

Ok, I will now.

about how immigrant urban revitalization.

what?

Or the fact that a majority use traditional cures over doctors.

It doesnt matter what a 'majority' does. The fact is alot of them (not percentage, but just straight numbers) use our hospitals without having medical coverage, or the means to pay for their fees. Theyre a drain on our hospitals.

Or how immigrants make up a huge chunk of our military.

Im almost positive you need at least a green card to join the military.

Or the fact that immigrants provide the labor that keeps our products cheap, and how they fill the gap of labor in positions that no one wants(farmworkers,housecleaners,etc).

They are shit jobs that nobody wants. But if those positions were filled by citizens it would keep some of them off welfare.

You should be mad at the politicians that make a big deal out of this while theyre fucking up our economy for the rich, rather than the peoplethat clean your house, work, and schools and provide cheap products for stupid fucks like yourself.

I am mad about that, but I can be mad at more than one thing at once.

Thats like saying I shouldnt worry about car thieves while murderers are around. And I thought we were going to keep this civil?

If you want to argue intillectually, dont act stupid used proven facts, not your opinion and quotes from people.

I used proven facts. The quotes contained statistics and facts. I kept my opinion away for the most part. Youre the one who only gives opinions with no cited sources to back up your claims. You then accuse me of doing it. Youre a hypocrite.

But Im sick of arguing with your liar whiteboy ass, so you can have the last word if you want, I dont care anymore.

Im sick of arguing with your liar whiteboy ass, Esai. I can have the last word since you cant argue for shit and youre narrow-minded and wont admit youre wrong no matter what is proven to the contrary. You are hard-headed, you see things the way you want to see them and thats it.[/b]

ANd to set the rcord straight, the indians were inhabitants of american when europeans invaded it, they didint appreciate this therefore making all europeans illegal. Indains had govts and laws(Iroquoi Conf is what our constitution is made after) and whites constantly broke them.

They were still immigrants. And Im interested in the source for these claims as well..but I wont get one.

On the subject of pollution, almost every tribe had a belief and rule about keepin an equilibrium with nature, which is another rule whites broke.

Indians did too.

And dont even start with that bullshit about killing mastadons and sabertooothed tigers, none of it has any scientific merit, just like your arguments chump.

Of course not, if it doesnt support your beliefs and opinions, it has no merit, chump.

Originally posted by mapo returns

Or like in the case of Jessica Santillan and her mother, both illegals, come over here and get free medical treatment and organs - ahead of Americans who need them? Check out the web site below.

I actually printed out the card, laminated it, and keep it in my wallet.

I refuse to let an illegal alien get my organs. Once there is some way I can make the determination that only American citizens get my organs I will become an organ donor.

http://www.geocities.com/xxjoeamericaxx/gu...4americans.html

An update to the American organs site has been done here:

http://www.geocities.com/americanorgans

Most people think that by wanting to give organ donors the right to choose not to give an illegal immigrant or a convict in prison an organ when they die makes me some sort of racist. If that is the trendy name for people that stand up for the rights of organ donors so be it, however for you Americans out there I want you to think about something. If it was you waiting for an organ or even your child or close family and someone who BROKE THE LAW to enter the country or BROKE THE LAW to end up in jail or prison got that organ how would you feel at that loved ones funeral? Would you still call me, and people that support organ donor rights "racist" or even "mean"?

If you cannot grasp that concept think of this, if you needed a liver and a family member died and that liver matched and you thought that you could live. How upset would you be when your local OPO says that the bequestment made by your family member that died may be racialy or culturally biased and you will not get that organ, but a child molester in prison, or an illegal immigrant from Iraq would. Think it can't happen? It can, and an agent of the United States government told me it could!

Check out the website, and see for yourself:

http://www.geocities.com/americanorgans