Nappy Nappy Doorag

chizm

here's a funny story...

once a month i have to work on my dreads, you know just to keep up maintainance at the base of the dreadlocks, so they don't grow altogether and make one big, mother dread. but i discovered that my stupid gypsie/hippie sister took my dreadwax with her on her travels. i figured i could go without working on mah dreaddies this one time, but i took a close look, and there were five dreads napped together at the base, and a bunch of dreads at the back that needed re-napping.

soooo, i was really really desperate with no money, so i pulled out the big scossors and the cornsyryp. the cornsyryp worked really well for the dreads that needed extra dreading, and it wasn't so sticky once it dried, AND i figured "why the fuck not?" (it also gave my hair more volume he he he).

ok, heres the real point of the story:

i was out mowing the lawn for ma and pa, and like six or seven wasps were chasing after me and hovering over my head. it was scary. later, i was inside away from harm ,and i discovered a little assasin came in with me. i shook the wasp out of my doo-rag, and ran away screaming.

THE END.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

I used a can of jerry-curl on my head and now

I'm all greasy and slick! ferrets are ravaging

my skull and the smell makes small children cry.

I need some common sence.

Originally posted by knowlej:

thats pretty fucking ignorant

so is your lack of a sense of humor.

oll girl put cornsyrup in her hair for christ sake, what did she expect?

back in the 1800's european aristrocrats would put lard in their hair to achieve the big 'powdered wig' look we all remember. problem with lard was that flys would lay eggs in it. the eggs would hatch and grow into maggots. maggots in their hair. obviously she's not alone. white people have been putting dumb shit in their hair for hundreds of years.

Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush:

has any body had the same problem with Pomade? or beeswax? im growing the fro out and need some shit to tame it

well i dont have an afro but its curly and nappy like quddus' hair on MTV or like free's on 106 and park. i use proclain hair and scalp conditioner. its greasy at first but after awhile its cool. if you can get wonder grow, even better. my friend used to use Murray's pomade. that shit takes a week to get out of your hair even if you wash it everyday.

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

thats why white people shouldnt have dreads. no fucking common sense.

you're right. white people aren't meant to have their hair so heavily matted. but what you said is really an overshear. its really a matter of what kind of hair you have. it comes easier for myself because i have thick, thick, fried curly hair. if i don't brush my hair for two days, its starts locking.

and putting cornsyryp in my hair was only an alternative. maybe it was ignorant, but thats how i am sometimes.

black people have to maintain their dreads too. we just have different methods of doing it. methods that make it seem like its bullshit for some, but methods none the less.

Archived