Bomb Suspects??

MinisterP

So on sunday night me and my bud hes on these boards 2 but i aint gona put him on da spot like this so neways we go out jus walkin around ya know its around 9:30pm we walkin down some tracks and we comin up on a little path that takes us thru a factorys parkin lot and then 2 circiut city and then da plaza when we get close 2 it we notice a fire truck is there and on da tracks we cross da border of our city so now we in da falls where da cops are ruff and we walk up our path and as we doin so we notcie a lot of water and fire trucks and shit man so we likego behind a building so that we dont go in da middle of it and then after we get 2 circuit city we get stopped by da falls cops and by now we used 2 gettin stopped by them cause they always stop us up there jus 2 fuc wit us man neways tehy start askin questions like where were u and where u comin from and then one cop gets his cell out and calls someone and da other keeps talkin and shit and he writing donw everything about us like what we wearing shoe size what kind of shoes and everything and we over hre da otehr cop say hes on da scene where da bomb went off and he keeps talkin bout it and then after they get all our info they let us go and tell us not 2 leave town and shit and not 2 go bac on da tracks cause its a crime scene all in all though they they nicest cops we ever dealt with in da falls but still well i guess a bomb went off there and now we like suspects and shit so damn whata way 2 cap off a real bad weekend

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived