YOU NAME SOMETHING (anything) AND I WILL TELL YOU WHAT I THINK OF.

Partyboy

Heres an example:

Ese says: "Iced Chai Tea."

I say: "Im drinking some right now thinking about Hilarry Duff."

Suburban Bum says: "The Faint, Dance Macabre"

I say: "Enola Gay by Orchestral Manoeuvers in the Dark is much cooler, but the faint is awesome too....i saw them live like a couple of months ago and made out to agenda suicide with this mod girl. it kicked your ass more than british knights."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Ronnie Dobbs

a seal in a club.

That black dude with scars all over his face breakdancing at the BLUE PARROT in Daytona Beach with dudes like mr president grabbing his crotch and grinding him with their sweaty man chests.

Originally posted by Kettiecat

just out of morbid curiosity mr. pres where are you from? Maybe I’m just slow and its been said before and I missed it

I'm thinking its the midwest

he's from austin

hey kettie

hit me on aim

my screen name is ART FAGGOTS

Originally posted by suburbian bum

europe

I think of trance music and gay dudes with cellphones drinking mineral water and girating to the latest remix of girl from ipeniba. That and wierd shoe size conversions.

Originally posted by mr.pescado

...spencer for hire....

My friend, Spencer is a crazy rich cokehead. Im sure he's never had a job since he is a complete trust fund baby, but I bet he's thought about wearing a sign that says,"Spencer for hire."

Originally posted by Parted Ways

first thing that came to mind:

my ex-girlfriend

Im thinkin how I miss the heated make up sex after we continuously fought about stupid shit like what tv show was cooler, salute your shorts or the adventures of pete and pete, then I gave her some xanax and she was all ready to bang.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

-Bums downtown are nice

-I like orange juice, the fresh kind

-North Dakota is a stupid state

-Should I get a job this summer?

bums are not nice. they are drunk ass indians who wanna wrestle you for a pretzle. hobos are nice.

orange juice is best served pulpy. especially if its fresh. yeah i know this mormon kid who went to north dakota to go door to door and preach some bullshit about getting your own planet and drinking sprite. fuckin mormons. hell yes you should get a job. the ladies just cream over a pimply teen serving them frozen yogurt at the mall.

Originally posted by ese

Stella Artois

For some reason, Stella Artois makes me have thoughts of a road trip to Florida where I ran up a $4000.00 cell phone bill talking to this girl I was in love with. That and sleazy sex in Las Vegas of course.

Originally posted by BigOatser

Air Wick, Wizard

Well, I'm eating a watermelon right now so I'm not really thinking about air wick's, but as far as wizard goes i think of that geeky comic book magazine, this plumber who smokes tons of pot and plays dungeons and dragons and gandolf of course. Now I sorta wanna watch LordOfTheRings.

Archived