Music: FAQ.

Grandola

So, heres a thread to help you in your search of music. Ever hear something that you wish you knew what it was? Me too!

anyhow - anyone know any artists that make music that sounds like that poltergiest stuff... the classical music with the people singing all crazy over it?

also, suggest some stuff that sounds like the first song in the begining of 'interview with the vampire'

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i too would like to obtain some of this music

in my head im singing...

lah blah lah blah laaahhh blahhh lahhhhhhhh laaaa laaaaahhhhh!

over some orchestra in my head

its pretty bitchin, belive you me

Guest Uncle Wiggly

look into Coil... not really as scary as all that, but very close to what you're looking for... and try Scraping Foetus Off the Wheel, they've got some strange vocal/orchestral stuff

Maybe Diamanda Galas

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Anybody seen "The Devil's Playground"? That documentary about the Amish youth during rumspringa? The soundtrack is pretty nice, mostly Aphex Twin and several other more obscure electronic artists, and I'm trying to find the name of the song on the credits. I think it's by Animals on Wheels, and there's two songs by them credited at the end: "To A Void You is All Now" and "How it Destructs".

If anyone has any idea of what the song is, or even has the track, please let me know and we'll trade. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest Uncle Wiggly

Re: Look!

Originally posted by effyoo

Public Enemy

Its a newer one of theirs. It has a guitar sample that is

a famous song from the 60's/ 70's.

Damnit, the name is on the tip of my tongue...

He Got Game

Archived