MAINE>> NEW HAMPSHIRE>>VERMONT

DiabloBlanco

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just went to maine for the first time......lovely state....

portland is a real fresh city too, loved it.....

just wanna to give shouts to juner, sept, and learn...sure theres more, but thats who i saw.....

anyone have a flick of the real high roof top done in downtown, near the old port,(listen to me, like i know the place) know who done it???

portland and those bridges seem like a bombers paradise....whats the scene like....

....and i know a bunch of writers have the same name, and all that shit is usually just not worth getting uptight about....but honestly, how do you write phase with a straight face....come on....

maine. synonomous with backwoods poverty, depression, spring water, and refrigerators and stoves and shit in the front yard. sorry maine sucks unless your into gutting animals and long walks through purgatory, which im actually into. that being said i saw jurne and sept up in portland and the shit was proper.

• 2 months later...

Hey, what up everyone in New England? Im from Portland Oregon , but was up in Portland Maine this summer and flicked for a day. THat place was hot. I got 100+ pictures in one day of walking around the city. Once I upload them, I'll post 'em here. But anyway, I'm liking this thread..anyone got flicks of Blis in Portland Maine?, that man burns..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice WOrk Portland

I visited Portland last winter.

And I was pleasently supprised by how much work the writers put in up there...Even through all those cold months....Nice rooftops...Good work men...and Big ups to SFL...for holding it together up there....and making my visit much more enjoyable....

Opiate Soul KOntroll.....

POOPIATE IS A CUNT.

Originally posted by OpiateDfM

I visited Portland last winter.

And I was pleasently supprised by how much work the writers put in up there...Even through all those cold months....Nice rooftops...Good work men...and Big ups to SFL...for holding it together up there....and making my visit much more enjoyable....

Opiate Soul KOntroll.....

NOTHING YOU SAY HOLDS ANY CREDENCE WHATSOEVER, YOU FRAUDULENT LYING SACK OF TURD.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived