sometimes you need to go insane to be sane

*mojo-jojoh *

have any of you been into a mental hospital?

as a patient of course...

because it sounds like alot of you are good mental hospital material....

i have grown up in that area....

mental hospitals are somewhat fun....

but if you have any questions or would like to throw some feedback....please do

thank you...have a nice one http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

i was raised in concord cali..the number one spot in cali to raise your kids....

the number one spot in the san francisco bay area of where the most mental patients come out of...

------------------

its better than jacking off!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

look at you...baggin on someone like me...

what a fag...

one thing i can say about being in a mental hospital is that you learn the thoughts of people...what they are trying to hide why they do this or that....give me a little more info on you and i'll let you know what your problem is.....its not judging....its mearly tasting the fruit you bare.....

so dont act like a hating fool....

you end up lookin stupid....

[This message has been edited by I suck my own dick (edited 07-28-2001).]

Yeah, I didn't really see anything 'mental retarded idiot' about that post what so ever.

I think we don't take the insane seriously enough. Most of the great discoverers and philosphers were thought to be insane... then generations later they are idolized and sacredly remembered. My Aunt talks to people who aren't there, but when you watch her, you can tell that she actually see's and hears real people in the room with us. it's so strange that two or more realities can actually exsist and be true at the exact same time.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

there is no such thing as sanity.

only a certain level of it is assumed as a positive constant, allowing you to be a part of society.

the craziest are those who deem others insane.

i am broke, so the colt 45 is not helping me.

i am crazy.

so by calling myself crazy, does that make me sane? or really crazy? eh.

Guest the heebie jeebies

'who's in the bunkerrrr whos' in the bunnnnnnnnkerr''' wommen and childern first.. childern firsttttttt..

this is really happpennnnnnnningg.

if any of yous ever been in a nut house....you have just gotten yourself on my you're the fuckin shit list...

i guess its a mental patient thing...

alot of fare lookin women go in there..

most of the guys are pretty stupid as well as some of the girls but we all come together as one big happy family...

you could be in there for 2 weeks and those people will know more about you than your mother...

you trust them..because you know thier deepest darkest secrets and they know yours...

we never really bagged on each other about it either..it was us against them...we would try to help each other out...

alot of sex and thanx to these girls who brought me bud filled oreo cookies and a little geek kid that could put anything together....alot of dank smokin took place too.

you meet some crazy ass people...some of us weren't even crazy...we just had parents that didnt want to deal with the preasures of thier kids hittin that adolesant stage..

growin up..feeling new feelings...and not knowing to handle them..

i could blame that the adults do not provide activities for the youths anymore...i feel sorry for those people growing up in

areas where the athority provides nothing and the schools dont give a rip...dont let TV be your God...

something is defenatly wrong with that...

thats why i love skateboarding...

------------------

its better than jacking off!!!!

[This message has been edited by I suck my own dick (edited 07-29-2001).]

No...I've had no reason to be in the loony bin, but my friend was, because he was tripping and He had broken curfew so a cop went over too him and he was all talking about cows with herpes and shit. so they did like a mental evaluation and said he was crazy or on the glass piece, so they slapped him in the mental hostipal for like 2 weeks, it was funny seeing him in there it was liek that scene from that terrible movie, SLC Punk, where heroin bob is in the hospital.

I got arrested once for Breaking and entering, My friends and I are into this Local Mag called, "Wierd NJ" and it's all about wierd stuff all over new jersey and in one issue they talked about a Mental Ward that had shut down do to like a mass murder there, so apparently it's haunted. So we felt it would be a good idea to put Night Shot on the video camera and go investigate around 2 in the morning, there was a back service door that was already open so we weren't realling "Breaking" jsut entering.

So anywho we were all over thsi place it was spooky, all the paint was chipping off the walls and such(It kinda reminded of that apartment in Se7en, yah know, Sloth, where the guy was tied to the bed...) so anyway, we went to this one room, and there was this giant Pentagram drawn in the middle of the room in what looked like blood. So this scared the shit out of use because the candles that where around looked they had recently been light liek in the last 10 minutes. We started hearing these noises and it got really really cold. so we ran the fuck out of there and as we were goign down the steps we saw all these flashlights and screaming, "Hey you faggots you knwo this is ilegal? Show your faces and we wont press charges!" so ofcoarse we ran the other way and as we were getting back to the car, parked like 5 blocks away this car turns on it's lights and Officer Dick came out "You do know, we can also book your for Cult activities?" then I went to the station. I just got fined $500.

------------------

Girls suck.

Archived