Question for the sneaker freaks

MESTHREE

I have a few pairs of nikes and adidas from the early 80's some of them are in mint condition. I am thinking about selling them. Anyone know of any comprehensive sneaker collecting sites (I already know about sneakerfreaker), Thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thats the problem. I dont even know what kind they are. One is in mint condition size 11 mens waffle sole. They look like mach runners but I am not sure if they are. The other ones are size 6 womens...so I doubt anyone wants to buy those ones. The other ones arent for sale right now. I know enough about shoes but those have got me stumped.

Ill just take some digital flicks and then post em up instead of all this confusion...They fit size 6 womens. They are white leather hightops with a single res swoosh. They arent air forces. They are from wayyy before that. They are similar to the original shoes nike first came out with for basketball.

Originally posted by MESTHREE

Ill just take some digital flicks and then post em up instead of all this confusion...They fit size 6 womens. They are white leather hightops with a single res swoosh. They arent air forces. They are from wayyy before that. They are similar to the original shoes nike first came out with for basketball.

those sound real small. Ethreadz had a thread about niceshoes.com , and it's cool. Go to the 'reels' section (nothing to do with your shoes).

Originally posted by MESTHREE

I have a few pairs of nikes and adidas from the early 80's some of them are in mint condition. I am thinking about selling them. Anyone know of any comprehensive sneaker collecting sites (I already know about sneakerfreaker), Thanks.

sneaker freaker :lol: :lol: :lol: