A guy I work with is getting 10 to 15...starting in 2 weeks

Frate_Raper

This guys a fucking mess, shaking crying carrying on.He was ina serious car wreck with some buddys.He pulled his two half dead buddies out of the car to try and help them.Before the proper people showed up to aid his buds died.So because he was the last one to touch them he was charged FOR MOVING THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he wasn't even driving the car????

He still shows up to work it's nuts but he just stands their shaking.I don't even know what to say to him.

He knows what he's getting it's fucked...i'd run

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

thats plain fucking stupid.

youre trying to help out your

dawgs, and you wind up getting

busted...more reason to hate the law.

What the fuck is wrong with trying

to help a homie...fuck! My homegirl,

with 2 broken arms, and one dislocated

hip, helped rescue her friends from

a ditch. They flipped over and landed

in a ditch. The car was going under

water, and she rescued them. Any harm

done? I think not! So whats the fucken

difference. Would it have been better

if the car caught on fire after he tried

to save them? Fuck the police!

Guest WebsterUno

oh, and if he is already sentenced,

shit, there isnt much to say, except..

RUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah, serisouly, if has already been sentenced,

fuck, you cant say much to help.

If he is on trial, then there is a chance he can

be saved.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Frate Raper

This guys a fucking mess, shaking crying carrying on.He was ina serious car wreck with some buddys.He pulled his two half dead buddies out of the car to try and help them.Before the proper people showed up to aid his buds died.So because he was the last one to touch them he was charged FOR MOVING THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he wasn't even driving the car????

He still shows up to work it's nuts but he just stands their shaking.I don't even know what to say to him.

He knows what he's getting it's fucked...i'd run

If he wasn't drunk when the accident happened than maybe you should contact a few of the local papers and other news media...seriously, thats a head line grabber:

"Man attempts to save friends, gets 10-15 years"

Seriously, it would only take you like 20 minutes and you might really help his cause....

the only thing that's more ridiculous is that if he hadn't done anything, the family of the people that died could totally press charges against him for not helping...

i think King Bling has a good idea... the only thing our government seems to hate more than brown people is bad press...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

the only thing that's more ridiculous is that if he hadn't done anything, the family of the people that died could totally press charges against him for not helping...

Not true. Although I'm not sure about Canada, the US has a bystander rule where, absent a special relationship between the victim and the potential rescuer, there is no duty to rescue. Therefore, I can stand and watch a man drown in 2 feet of water and not be held liable for his death.

That is, unless I was a cause in the man getting put in the predicament .. or if there was a special relationship between the man and I. Given that the dudes in the car were only friends, that doesn't constitute a special relationship. He could have stood there, watched them die, and been fine in the eye of the law.

Fucked up, ain't it.

Europe (and a few US state laws) have bystander rules exactly opposite - where someone can be held criminally liable if they don't attempt to rescue someone, as long as the rescue wouldn't put them in unreasonable danger.

This bitch i went to school with got all drunk and doped up and stole her sisters car...keep in mind she cant drive... crashed it killing her best friend and all the bitch got was.....

20 COMMUNITY HOURS!!!!!

and she could still get her license when she turned the right age.

:mad2:

Guest sneak

wait, let me get this straight..

this guy and his friends were in a car crash. he helped try and get them out to safety. and he is facing 10 - 15 years in jail for this?

goddamn.

the guy should be labelled as a hero. what a fucking mess america is in, if this happens regularly.

im with king bling. thats what i would do.

Poor guy. In Cali, we have the Good Samaritan law that protects people from legal action in those situations and from the victims' family's lawsuits, it basically protects anyone from persecution of a intended helpful act. If he's in such deep shit, tell him to get some legal counsel and check up on this law for legal precedence for defense. I think contacting the media is a good idea too. My cousin's grandma died this way, she got hit by a truck and the driver accidentally killed her by trying to move her. This was before the good samaritan law, and despite pleas from lawyers, my cousin's family did not sue, they even thanked the truck driver for his help. It's called integrity, and it seems that $$$ kills it.

boo!

There must be more to the story.

The families of those who dies must have wanted some 'justice' for an accident. The crown wont press charges if they see it's clearly an accident unless the families of the victims want to keep charges going. That's why there must be more to the story. Plus did the guy have any priors? That would complicate the thing a great deal. Even if his record was clean, there's no way he would have gotten that sentance if someone wasn't pushing for it. After all, 'wrongfull death' charges are brought on by the families, not the crown.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

boo!

There must be more to the story.

The families of those who dies must have wanted some 'justice' for an accident. The crown wont press charges if they see it's clearly an accident unless the families of the victims want to keep charges going. That's why there must be more to the story. Plus did the guy have any priors? That would complicate the thing a great deal. Even if his record was clean, there's no way he would have gotten that sentance if someone wasn't pushing for it. After all, 'wrongfull death' charges are brought on by the families, not the crown.

I couldn't agree more..There has to be something behind this story that would justify 10-15. The justice system isn't the greatest anywhere in the world. I know it isn't that fucked up though. Nobody would get 10-15 years for trying to save a friend or pulling them out of a car. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the one driving, possibly drunk, and he caused the accident resulting in their death. I don't know, and hate to make accusations/conspiracies, but this would really get me heated if there wasn't a little logic behind it..

5 guys in the car........two saying he was driving, two plus himself say he wasn't!ALL OF WHOM WERE DRUNK

They were racing and stopped,his buddies in the other car tried to pass pushing them off the road.Chuck wasn't driving.I met the guy that was told me straight he was.The people that died in this have very rich familys SO RIGHT THEIR TELLS YA SOMETHING!

Originally posted by Frate Raper

5 guys in the car........two saying he was driving, two plus himself say he wasn't!ALL OF WHOM WERE DRUNK

They were racing and stopped,his buddies in the other car tried to pass pushing them off the road.Chuck wasn't driving.I met the guy that was told me straight he was.The people that died in this have very rich familys SO RIGHT THEIR TELLS YA SOMETHING!

So he was driving (maybe not) drunk in a car with 4 other guys..and was racing the car, he sounds like a real winner.

Archived