I very much dislike cats

XxSugarxX

so yea...

i was on the way to a job interview today, and i walked out into my yard to get my dog suki to come inside. My neighbor's cat tiger(the killing machine) was outside once again, looking at my dog.. so... i yell for suki to come in, and see that the cat has once again tried to kill another bird.. Now, i understand this is a cat's nature, but this bitch cat roams in everyone's yard, scratched my dog's nose, and shits where it pleases... so.. i rescued the bird , it was still alive, uninjured but shook, and put it on my front yard bushes, and proceeded to scream that i was gonna kill the cat and run it over with my car.. i love animals, but hate my neighbor's cat now.... any stories of neighbor's bastard pets you'd like to share?....

that's all for me.. thanks

:mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn cat!

well, as a leo im supposed like cats, but i don't really like them at all. I mean i'll pick up my friends cats and pet them, but i like dogs better.

that cat sounds satanic-- what kind of dog do you have?

Guest KING BLING

1. Purchase milk from meighborhood drug store

2. Purchase acid from neighborhood drug dealer

3. Place halucinagenics in milk

4. Place bowl in backyard

This also works with cat food....

Originally posted by DEE38

damn cat!

well, as a leo im supposed like cats, but i don't really like them at all. I mean i'll pick up my friends cats and pet them, but i like dogs better.

that cat sounds satanic-- what kind of dog do you have?

my dog is a gangsta ass chihuaha(sp?)... dont mess with her..

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00300663f00000008.jpg'>

Guest ctrl+alt+del

it sounds like Defy is sleeping on the job. You better get him to eradicate that bitch ass kitten with the quickness.

IOKS MOUNT UP

ICED OUT KITTEN SLAUGHTERISTS REPPIN

IOKS DCC CROOO.

Originally posted by JaZe

CATZ IS COOL WITH ME CUZZZ WE ALL COME FROM CAT AND U MOTHER AND U COME FROM CAT AND IF U DON LIE CAT GET DA FUCC OUT BITCH

so.. my mom and i are cats?....

:confused:

too bad there isn't a spell and grammer check button in here..:o

i would say cats are on my top 5 things i hate more than anything. problem is, i'm seeing a girl with 7 cats. and she lets a lot of them sleep in her bed. she knows i'm allergic and hate her cats, so she tries to keep the door shut and not let them in when i sleep over. however, the little pieces of shit scratch and claw at the bedroom door all night until she breaks down and lets them in. i normally just smack them in the head until they learn to never come near me, but if she catches me she gets pissy which means no tail for me so now it's like i'm getting cockblocked by cats. cats are whiny, stupid, annoying and useless animals. and the girl is a leo, which made me very interested to read dee38's post. i guess sometimes that zodiac nonsense has some truth to it.

Originally posted by JaZe

fucc u cuz my spelling is ancient u are fucc igornace classical spelling becuz u are so lowlife u have no ethics and morals i will poo in u face when i c you

that's not ancient spelling, that's just.....

well..

i don't know what that is.. and im sure no one else on here can read it either..

i think that law spelling thread is still hangin around here somewhere. maybe you should swing by it and pick up a few tips on how to spell and form sentences ;)

Originally posted by garcia_vega

i would say cats are on my top 5 things i hate more than anything. problem is, i'm seeing a girl with 7 cats. and she lets a lot of them sleep in her bed. she knows i'm allergic and hate her cats, so she tries to keep the door shut and not let them in when i sleep over. however, the little pieces of shit scratch and claw at the bedroom door all night until she breaks down and lets them in. i normally just smack them in the head until they learn to never come near me, but if she catches me she gets pissy which means no tail for me so now it's like i'm getting cockblocked by cats. cats are whiny, stupid, annoying and useless animals. and the girl is a leo, which made me very interested to read dee38's post. i guess sometimes that zodiac nonsense has some truth to it.

when she is sleeping, gather up all the cats in a pile, then put them in a box. a sack would also work. take the sack or box outside, and put it in the nearest trash can. actually a dumpster would be better. when she wakes up and asks you where all the cats are, just say that they all ran away. shit, cats run away all the time, so she has no reason not to beleive you.

thanks for the suggestion arcel. that's not a bad idea at all--i've actually formulated a plan of my own also. i was thinking about writing an anonymous letter to her landlord-she's not supposed to have more than one cat in the apartment and she has seven. i could pretend to be an angry neighbor saying they always get out and tear through my trash. then her landlord will come inspect the place realize there's a shitload of cats and make her get rid of them. then i can act all sympathetic like "oh that's too bad, i know how much you liked them" or if that doesn't work maybe i'll stuff them in a box like you said. mwah ha ha ha ha!!!

i would just get a huge ball of yarn and lay it in another room, because the smallest things interest cats... .theyre assholes, even when you yell at them they just sit there and look at you, with their assholeish glares..

stupid cats!

now adays hating em doesnt make much sense

well i for one was always a dog person...i was always freaked out by cats...i always pictured them unexpectedly attacking me or something....i have a dog..hes a bit slow in the head but hes all around cool.....but i have to say...that my friend has a cat...a cool ass one at that..its like a...uuh...a dog...a dog-cat...yeah thats it...its a cat but it acts like a dog...so its cool...so i say if u have a dog-cat....its aaaaall good....

this has nothing to do with cats, but uh..i just found on one of my friends is webster's little sister..( the child star webster aka emmanuel lewis)..

i saw him at my graduation over the weekend, he's about.. three and half feet tall and lives in defy's hoood.......

if anyone wants to have a cookout with me, my defy, and the webster, hit us up!

Archived