RIP Jaunt

Kettiecat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott you will be forever missed. I remember meeting scott in our typography class at CCS we instantly became good friends talking hip-hop, taking smoke breaks laughing it up. all those times you asked me to go see Binary Star, Mr Lif, etc. i deeply regret turning you down. It pains me to see you go so soon but i can only remember the good times... Drinking 40oz's on my porch in Hamtramck cooking up sausages on the weber! You hitting up the front of our flat and brian getting pissed... never said it much but i really looked up to scott... he always urged me to start writing... wanted me to get "pasta" going; maybe someday ill get that in order... you inspired me to - i just didn't believe in myself... RIP friend *Bob

Well, it still hasnt set in yet. I still think im gonna run in to you down at the yard and joke about this. Its something that i just cant understand, I wish there was something else i could have done or changed..such a tragedy. Scott and I didnt know each other for long, but he was a good friend. The last night i saw him, i took him to geneva's and gave him a taste of the finest hamburgers on the eastside, and we talked about what we wanted to do this summer....he had such big plans. Im gonna miss ya at school man, who am i gonna bum smokes off of? PG FOREVER. You will never be forgotten. Just wish you could be around to see it blow up. I hope heaven has walls and cans of berry pink for you to hit, just save me a spot for when i meet you there.

RIP my bro JAUNT/RHUBARB/ABES

CATASTROPHIE CULT PG

With Love-Sensi-PG

rip

yo i didnt know Jaunt at all, but after reading all this it made me wish i knew him....my heart goes out to all that knew Jaunt.

such a good artist , so much taslent and the most is the good friends he had ppl like you all that posted. those are friends...much love

-left-

Guest L.RonHubbard

SCOTT- REST IN PEACE GOD

Could someone get his flicks back up here and keep them up so that myself, and anyone else who might never heard of JAUNT that stumbles upon this thread can see what the deal is. I thought it was a joke, but yo man, im sad as fuck right now Jaunt! i just found this out by way of internet, a pretty sterile way to learn of a tradgedy like this. You was always mad cool, a little abercrombied out sometimes on the frat tip but we still got along despite our differences, you didnt know me all that well but you never hesitated to scoop me up for painting or drinking. We went to see atmosphere, did graffiti, got bent, and talked shit about other lesser cats together and you dissed my wack/wacky styles in a good natured way. I cant front like I was your best friend, but all the times we kicked it was fun. What the fuck else can I say but RIP IN PEACE JAUNT and I will be reppin for you everywhere I go. I wish I could have kicked it with you a last time before you left this earth man, or at least been able to say good by and get a stamp from you for my book. Yo Is there some way someone can hook me up with some of his black book shit, like a sketch or something just for memories?? let me know. again-RIP

CHRIS.

Guest Rip Hamilton

the ambercromie gear! hahah, i loved the fact that he wore ambercrombie and didn't even care, not that i wear the stuff but whatever....

jaunt

RIP

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Profile For Rhubarb Search for all posts by this user.

Date Registered: 11-27-2001

Total Posts: 65 (0.10 posts per day)

Last Post: 02-03-2002 03:31 AM

colorgenics.com and a request

Contact Rhubarb: Click here to email Rhubarb

Homepage:

ICQ Number:

AOL Instant Messenger Handle:

Yahoo Instant Messenger Handle:

Referrals 0

Birthday N/A

Location Detroit

Interests

Occupation

• 4 weeks later...

i cant say we were the best of friends.. we had some drama and all that.. the whole cata - dfw drama bullshit.. bein friends with him and wafl and still being friends with fohr and home for a minute or three.. he helped me a TON with letter structure and taught me alot about detroit i didnt even know..

miss the kid.. for sure. jauntice.. yellow baby oner..

one love..

Guest Rip Hamilton

damn scott, still cant believe your gone.....I miss you man.

REST IN PEACE> RICHARD SCOTT TROTTER

wish i had more flicks to put up......damn

Archived