yuppies and hiphop heads

l0rdka0s

I find this incredibly ammusing. We decided to throw a party at my boys lakehouse and we got two kegs, well it turns out no one was down sicne they went to houston to see aceyalone again. i said fuck it so we went to carlos and charlies and i end up introducing myself two these three yuppie ass bitches who are fine as fuck. WEll it turn out they are down for going to our party and drinking some free beer. i ended up getting the phone number of one of them and this poor 22 year old mom whose a leasing agent and sority girl had no idea she was talking to a 20 year old hardcore punk rocking hiphopin graffhead. ahahahhaha, anyhow ima bout to call her up and see what she wants to do.

M akin

B itches

C ry

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

WOW, whoooptee fucking doo, blink. way to join the rest of the male population. picking up chicks?! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!! maybe you should share this brainstorm with cmencup.

:rolleyes: whatever, as long as youve stopped making multiple threads about how your girlfriend dumped you.

blah blah blah

"maybe you should share this brainstorm with cmencup"

haha ho ho ahhh... that was a good one.

question: how would she not know she was talking to a "20 year old hardcore punk rocking hiphopin graffhead"? And she still talked to you so what difference does it make? Seriously... if you only want to date girls in the "hardcore punk rocking hiphopin graffhead" range than you are only limiting yourself. I mean shit... if the charms worked the first time, why would that change? Eventually you'll realise that no woman is out of reach.

my recents girls...

The yuppie manager at an interior design store.

A rock climbing enviro hippy

An Italian waitress in University for Social Work

The Queen of the local Electroclash scene

A legal clerk with a baby girl

The British Bar manager at a local pub

and on......

It's good to get variety.

And didn't you say before that you dont actually write?

Archived