psycho sleeper, wtf.

I think this is kindof funny, highly annoying and embarrassing, but entertaining at best.

I'm notorious for talking in my sleep. I swear to god from the first week my parents brought me home, they said I was in my crib moaning like a wounded cow.. They would run over to see if I was crying but I'd be fast asleep. It grew into me talking in my sleep, then eventually sleeping with my eyes open and talking, and finally having full fledge hallucinations, talking, screaming, crying, running, all in a state of sleep.

Me and my older brother used to sleep in the same room, him on the couch, me on the bed, and he would always hear me talking. One night he woke up and I was standing right over top of him saying "I'll show you. I'll show you. I'll show you" it scared him half to death and he was like "GO BACK TO SLEEP!!!" So I got up and walked downstairs. He looked down and there was a 10 pound flat weight from my dad's bench set balanced perfectly right over top of his ankles. He moved it, freaked out a little, and went back to sleep. Then a little later he was sleeping on his side, looked up and I was sitting in the recliner accross from him totally smirking my ass off. He was like "WHAT!" and I got up and went to bed. He got up to go in the other room and when he got up the same ten pound weight was balanced on a couple pillows over top of his head, if he would have rolled over the other way it would have fell right on his face. The scariest thing is I don't remember any little tiny detail of any of this happening. Isn't that some exorcist shit?

Now it's gotten to the point where whenever I am sleeping with a friend of mine I will be asleep but thinking I am awake having a full out conversation with my friend. This will go on for anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour, when all the sudden I'll jst become concious mid sentence, and realize they aren't paying attention. I'll be like hey.. and thy're all sleepin like 'wtf?' and I have to ask if we just had a conversation for 30 minutes. They all think I'm crazy. One time I swear to god my friend matt told me that he searched through 15 stacks of cosmo magazines and filled out all the love surverys and we were completely compatable so he had to ask me out. i was trying to think of a way to say i couldn't be his girlfriend and i woke up and almost gave him the rejection slip outloud. oopsy. Also I randomly wake up and punch things in fits of anger. Once I punched my friend chris right in the back of the head. antoher time i hit my fist on the wall and knocked down a picture. last time it happened i kicked my cat (at the foot of the bed) really hard. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>

One time I tried to make out with my friend Soleil in the middle of the night. She said she woke up and I was all cuddled up to her kissing her neck.. hahaha she didn't know if I was asleep or putting the moves on her. She said she kinda played along until she moved enough that I was making out with the pillow instead.

Any of this shit ever happen to any of you? I think I need to see a sleep doctor.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pray girl.....pray

my mom used to speak different languages in her sleep...that smirking and balancing shit is crazy..spooks me out...im serious when i ask you to pray...i have seen people get takin over by some force and it aint too pretty...i used to do shit like that...

you might be an old soul...look into it..im phsycic in a little way...i dream of the future and sometimes i'll have hardcore spiritual encounters in my sleep..

pray before you go to sleep....put up that energy force field you have to rebuke any other force that may want to play while (you) the cat is away in lala land....yah seen?

i could put more info down on what i deal with or some of my knowledge but im too lazy..peace tow from the flo

------------------

its better than jacking off!!!!

hahahaha

"I'll show you,I'll show you"

classic

my friends used to come to my room to wake me up from school..the ones i remember are..

1.swinging my pointer finger to my friends face...almost knocked him out but my sleep skill is tight..he said he didnt see it comin till I was pointing right at his eye..

2.i hear about cusing out people

3.little pound on my chest with my fist just to extend my arm in a black panter way and saying "power to the people"

4.talking..with people...like i was awake..i guess i would go along with what they're saying and then i would bust something totally off the subject..then they said my eyes would rool and i was out...

5.and the best....i was sleeping at my homies house in LA...i had a good blanket..early in the morning while i was sleeping..i saw my friend mike crawling towards me with a smile....i was asleep...

i could picture myself smiling as he started to grab my blanket...

as soon as i saw that he thought he had it.....

i clenched on tight and yelled very loudly HEY!!!! he moved back fast shushing me to be quiet...hahahaha memories...

oh and if you ever tried to kiss me while you were sleeping..I'd fuck yah...

i think your girl would have been down, http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//eek.gif'>

very kinky...sexy

------------------

its better than jacking off!!!!

haha, oh yeah.. I forgot, my ex used to tell me I talked in tounge's. He said I would talk really monotone, almost like a solid hum at some points, in jibberish or some other language he'd never heard. I was also on some serious drugs at that point, so I'm sure it was mechanical jibberish. but still scary none the less.

I have a couple psychic capabilities as well, and I've had some really wierd instances. through meditation I've had my own expieriences... then I've also met people my whole life who opened up doors to new places and abilities inside my mind/web. I have some wierd ass stories, that I just can't post to mass strangers. If you're into energy forces and you wanna talk about this anymore in depth, feel free to IM me. I think it's interesting as fuck.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

meditation can icrease your ability to see things ........really see things the way YOUR supposed to see them.... i beleive meditation will lead every-one to the same place in personal ways....the more you meditate on something the easier you can (PSYCICALLY) predict the same situation or idea.......our minds are more powerfull than anyone will ever realize.................

My parents told me when I was like 10-12 I would literally scream at the top of my lungs racial slurs. They would run into my room, "What the hell are you screaming about? There are no Mexican Americans in your room." and I would be totally asleep.

I once went to my aunt's house for a week up in NYC and my dad and I stayed in a hotel, and my dad said I was calling him a Nigger while I was sleeping, "Dad, your such a nigger." He said he taped it on the video camera but he can't find the tape.

------------------

Girls suck.

Archived