B>>T<<M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIGBLACKO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ay bigblacko the dude whos pretty much in charge of all graffitti investigation just called my homeboy to tell him that he raided adek a little while ago, so dont be callin me a fuckin idiot and stop hangin off btms nutsack you jockin ass bitch

nah, i aint trippin tho... fuck a keyboard gangsta

word fuck a keyboard gangsta is right....

you are a dickwad ballbag for talking shit faggot

who gives a fuck if he got bagged or whatever you fucking say talking shit is assfucking homo erotic bullshit id fuck you till you loved me..

http://hyperphoto.photoloft.com/view/exportImage.asp?s=cano&i=10716174&w=470&h=640'>

Can anyone tell me where this is at?

I have also heard about Adek, I heard he got 3 years, maybe its true, maybe its not?? I heard that Flare is out, but not painting at all.

I saw a freewall piece a while ago from BTM (i don't remember who) and it had like 30 names on it...

Originally posted by RackPaintYo!

ay bigblacko the dude whos pretty much in charge of all graffitti investigation just called my homeboy to tell him that he raided adek a little while ago, so dont be callin me a fuckin idiot and stop hangin off btms nutsack you jockin ass bitch

How did he get the number? No beef. I'm just curious...

Originally posted by RackPaintYo!

....Who the fuck are you....." My homeboys just got a call from Who?"...

You and your homeboy sound like pigs to me. Talk about a "JOCKIN ASS BITCH" Yo do you not own any mirrors..? Who the fuck gets calls from graff cops...Fucking SHADE BALL MOTHER FUCKER.

This internet shit fucked the whole game up anyway.

i saw a flick once where adek tried doing some philly hands in a rally and they werent half bad...post that flick if someone has em. dude kills shit. cnat front on that. plus skert came thru philly and dumbed about a 3 gallons of etch on us in like a month. good stuff.

AWWWW SHIT I LEFT OUT MY MAIN MAN VIC20 IN THAT LAST ROLE CALL MY BAD...

....Who the fuck are you....." My homeboys just got a call from Who?"...

YO FACING DEMONS YOU SPEEK MY LANGUAGE BROTHER.

yo BIGBLACKO JOSH BLAH BLAH BLAH....'>

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU SHOEKEYS? DONT DROP KNOWLEDGE HERE THOUGH HIT MY EMAIL...

AND ROGER PITTS YOU TALK ALOT OF SHIT FOR A NONAME ARTSCHOOL PUSSY STEP UP TO THE PLATE IF YOU ARE GOING TO HATE ON ILL MANIC ADEK...

AND I SUPPOSE MIZE IS THE NIGGA WHO TOOK THE BOOK RIGHT?

....Fucking Roger that Big Black....Marks in the mix for sure. Fuckers got like 4 posts and their asking dumb shit, and saying they know yada yada about get a 3 years stint....Thats personal biz that he probably wouldn't have said to anybody.....Only a FUCKING PIG would know that low down...

HEY COPPER, WHATS A PENNY MADE OUTTA....

YOU METALHEAD MODERFLOCKERS....

How did all these busta mugs get all up in the mix....Graff is way too "COOL" now....Shit was hot when even the heads didn't know each other...I think back to like 95 96 era....I couldn't wait to see what was waiting on the streets every morning...Constantly marveling over how clean and smooth, Sope, Felon, giant, Orfn, Reverse, Spie, Aqua, asia, Jase, fuck all of BA blew my mind....The point is thoses cats set a standard that will never be there again....I understand how a few people started jockin that stock cap thing, but how did that become the freshest style to rock ( 2002-2003)...as far as I learned you don't step out on the block without a couple 5 fingers softballs, and 3 phantoms...

Call me crazy but steez is number one....

Archived