B>>T<<M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIGBLACKO

STOP DROPPIN INFORMATION DUMBSHITS!!!!!!!! THIS THREAD STINKS OF BACON FAT BE FUCKIN SMART ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY. GET YOUR FUCKIN NOSE OUTA THE ANAL CAVITY FUCKAS. CONCENTRATE ON YOURSELF OR AT LEAST SOMEBODY YOU ACTUALLY KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by FacingDemons

Call me crazy but steez is number one....

Word...back in the early 90s I used to marvel at the amount of style that was out there...I remember thinking, "damn, if graff has come this far since the days of TAKi 183 and co, I cant wait to see the graff of the next millenium!" I have to say, it turned out to be pretty disappointing.

Whats funny though is how kids these days will throw up the wackest garbage ever, but if they label it "raw" or "grimey" then suddenly that makes it okay to be a toy.

In conclusion, fuck these toys.

Marks in the mix for sure. Fuckers got like 4 posts and their asking dumb shit, and saying they know yada yada about get a 3 years stint....Thats personal biz that he probably wouldn't have said to anybody.....Only a FUCKING PIG would know that low down...

I assume you meant me by that comment and first off I don't understand what my four posts has to do with anything. I've been in Seattle since 82, I've spent most of my life in this area, I know who BTM is and who Adek is, though I don't know him personally. So I was commenting on questions asked in this thread. If you don't care for my opinion and you think I'm a "copper" feel free not to drop your full name and home address, and a list of everyplace you've ever bombed. I'm not saying I've been in the cool graff scene forever, but for how new I am to it, I have found a few good connections and cool people that drop knowledge about the community. Especially in Seattle the community is small so news travels fast if you listen. I heard about Adeks from my boy who is well connected in the community and hears most of this kind of news, that is also where I heard about Flare, as for the kid who said that the "main graff cop in seattle called him" that was not me, and I was the first person who brought up how suspicious that was in the first place. Besides that, I'm not a hardcore stock tip bomber, I don't kill Seattle, you probably wouldn't know who I was unless you've met me, so take what I say with a grain of salt. But dont accuse me of being a cop. I see a lot of what goes on, take it or leave it... If anyone was around when a drunk redneck from Oregon got beat up at the freewall, with his nonsense random coloured "piece" I'm the one that left early, if you want to know further my email is up...

AND I SUPPOSE MIZE IS THE NIGGA WHO TOOK THE BOOK RIGHT?

Nope... Think U District and Jewish Delis. Anyone who's been in that one ice cream spot (the one with all the pictures and the "free chalkboard) has seen the white paintpen tag...

...listen up Milton....This thread Is live with bacon as said above, if your down then you won't ask dumb shit on the internet...heads better recognize, even better real heads already know. I'm not trying to check you , but your 4-6 posts with the language your spittin' makes you suspect.

Clean up your act for the good of graff...

YO FACINGD. I HEAR YOU ON THE WACKNESS TREND BUT HONKIES LIKE FLARE AND NIGGAZ LIKE KERSE WAS ON THAT SHIT FOR A GOOD MINUTE NOW IF NOT THE STARTERS OF THE SHIT AS WELL AS NIGGAZ LIKE LEWY....

ALSO GOT TO ADD MY NIGGA ISH FROM THE BROOKLYN BOROUGH!TO THE LIST...DIRTY THIEVES...

Originally posted by BIGBLACKO

YO FACINGD. I HEAR YOU ON THE WACKNESS TREND BUT HONKIES LIKE FLARE AND NIGGAZ LIKE KERSE WAS ON THAT SHIT FOR A GOOD MINUTE NOW IF NOT THE STARTERS OF THE SHIT AS WELL AS NIGGAZ LIKE LEWY....

ALSO GOT TO ADD MY NIGGA ISH FROM THE BROOKLYN BOROUGH!TO THE LIST...DIRTY THIEVES...

...Kerse is the exception to stock tip madness...He really is a soldier, comands respect with his approach, yet i do wonder what he would come up with should he choose to start using newyorks, or germans, fuck even a phanton..........Flare yea he does his own bit of stock rocking too, but once again he has legit steez, flare ain't gonna come off wack...i was talking about your everday new jack picking up a can cause maybe he knows someone or just gets the fever to try and figures he can drop shitty styles and it's not gonna matter cause everybody else is doing...Back in the day that fool would've had his skateboard, and his pager jacked, along with a fuckin' knuckle sandwich for being an obvious sucka...thats the shit that gets me...It like the filter got turned off and anybodies down now. And about this internet hype, even toys talk back......Try that shit in 95 and you'd hear a knock at your door as soon as you hit submit.

SAY MOTHER FUCKING WORD FACING WISH I KNEW YOU CUZ IM NOT ON THE SAME WAVELENGTH WITH ANY NIGGAZ I KNOW. POST SOME FLARE SHIT IF YOU GOT IT BRO IVE LOOKED ALL OVER THE NET AND CANT FIND SHIT BUT THE TWO FLICKS ALREADY POSTED AND THOSE MISC. TAGS AND SHIT.

SAY MOTHER FUCKING WORD FACING WISH I KNEW YOU CUZ IM NOT ON THE SAME WAVELENGTH WITH ANY NIGGAZ I KNOW. POST SOME FLARE SHIT IF YOU GOT IT BRO IVE LOOKED ALL OVER THE NET AND CANT FIND SHIT BUT THE TWO FLICKS ALREADY POSTED AND THOSE MISC. TAGS AND SHIT.

...Sorry home skillet...I don't have any flare stock...

MY HUGEST MISTAKE EVER MAN!!!

NEW LIST!

CORE

VIC20

LEWY

ADECK

KERSE

FLARE

SKERT

DELK

TRON

EFECKS

KART

GOSA

LOHS

SHMEB

ERROZ

KRANG

REGAL

ISH

IF YALL NIGGAZ KNOW MORE ILL ADD EM DROP FLICKS IF YOU GOT EM!

def and avoid always struck me as seattle's "middle of the street massive fillin across the front of a bank in the middle of the block" originals...

. And about this internet hype, even toys talk back......Try that shit in 95 and you'd hear a knock at your door as soon as you hit submit

First, I'm not trying to get into some internet beef with some writer (maybe im assuming too much) that I don't even know. If you're as respected as you try to come off like than why are u even sweating what gets said on an internet forum? Every forum has it's own "i'm gonna show up at your house" nonsense. You are not, nor were you ever going to show up at anyone's house from some online 12ozprophet beef, if you want to prove me wrong figure out who this is and come find me, I'm not hard to spot.... Besides that I was not the one asking dumb shit questions about whether or not Adek is in jail, cause i alreday knew, and talking about cops calling me on some friendly "by the way we raided so and so" bullshit. Less than 2 months into my graff career I had a cop come by asking me questions about this and that and could he look in my book, I know what pork smells like too, but its not like I'm dropping spots or folks addresses, I just said that I heard through the grapevine that your boy Adeck is in jail, sorry if that offended anyone. In conclusion, its pointless to start internet beef with people, especially people you don't know... Thank you...

YO BIG BLACKO, THAT KID IM GASD SAID YOUR A BIG FAT SUMO WRESTLER THAT EATS TWINKIES AND PRETENDS THE TWINKIES ARE ADEKS COCK, I TOLD HIM NAH MAN I DISSAGREE WITH YOU. BECAUSE BIG BLACKO STARTED A THREAD ABOUT HIS DREAMBOYS BTM, HE SPENT HOURS AND HOURS RESEARCHING THE CREW BY GOING FROM WEBSITE TO WEBSITE LOOKING FOR THERE FLIKS WHEN HE'S NOT EVEN IN THE FUCKIN CREW. I SAID WITH ALL THAT HARD DICKRIDING WORK HE WOULD PROBABLY MUCH RATHER THE TWINKIES RESEMBLE KERSE'S COCK. IM GASD SAID YA KNOW SOMTHING CROTCH ROT YOU GOT A POINT.

GOOD SHIT SAVIOR I PULLED YOUR CARD AND SINCE YOU ARE SO ASHAMED THAT ALL THESE 12OZ FAGGOTS CAN SEE WHAT A FAGGOT YOU ARE YOU HAVE TO CRACK ON ME

WELL GO AHEAD MAN IM NOT THE ONE WHO DROVE ALL THE WAY TO JC TO SPOT JOCK YOU COULD GIVE EMO A RUN FOR HIS MONEY DUDE...

HAHA, YO IF I EVER RUN INTO SAVIOR ILL TELL HIM THIS FAT KID ON 12OZ HAS A CRUSH ON YOU. HIS NAME IS BIG BLACKO. WELL LET ME GO HIDE ALL MY FOOD BEFORE YOU BURST THROUGH MY WALLS LIKE THE COOL AID GUY AND TAKE ALL MY FOOD,

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by cheerleader

i saw a flick once where adek tried doing some philly hands in a rally and they werent half bad...post that flick if someone has em.

photo1572.jpg

from hifiart

aite, watever, yall can say im a pig, yall can kick all your other ass bullshit- its all good. none of this shit has anything to do with my original question about adek gettin rapped so theres not even a point in my going on with this bullshit.

oh, geeze, yeah, i have less than ten posts on here, i guess that means im not worth listening too. i guess i gotta live my life on this fuckin thing, thinkin im hard on here because jock BTM, just like FacingDemons. oh, boo muthafuccin hoo :bawling:

so, yall can go ahead and keep on with this shit, it dont really bother me. but post more flicks and if anyone can confirm if keda got caught or not, thatd be coo.

o, and if i was a cop, y the fuck would i be wondering wether a writer got arrested or not? thats just fuckin dumb.

PEACE

Guest 6Feet1
Originally posted by Lil_5panky

Word...back in the early 90s I used to marvel at the amount of style that was out there...I remember thinking, "damn, if graff has come this far since the days of TAKi 183 and co, I cant wait to see the graff of the next millenium!" I have to say, it turned out to be pretty disappointing.

Whats funny though is how kids these days will throw up the wackest garbage ever, but if they label it "raw" or "grimey" then suddenly that makes it okay to be a toy.

In conclusion, fuck these toys.

damn, i had a horrible night..........been down in the dirt all day, but seriously that post made me chuckle for a minute.......i hella like your point.....

Guest 6Feet1
Originally posted by RackPaintYo!

o, and if i was a cop, y the fuck would i be wondering wether a writer got arrested or not? thats just fuckin dumb.

PEACE

you know theres like 2 cops sitting behind the screen laughing as they wrote that line...........they're also trying to write it with "o" and "y" to make it look like a dumb ass writer..........

BIGBLACKO, do you realize how ridiculous you sound calling that dude savior all the time? take my word...its not savior.

oh and let me see if i can dig up flix of those skert/savior e2e's....might get your panties in a knot...being that you are so jealous that your worst enemy (or secret crush) savior paints with your "very open" crush skert. get out of that double penetration mode you have yoursef in.

Archived