B>>T<<M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIGBLACKO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
last i checked our boys in ireland quit the struggle.. there are still british troops in Belfast.. but the IRA no longer feels the need to be armed? so sad after all those men laid down their lives in the Nothern Ireland intifadas (for lack of better term..)

their new pope really blew any chance of solidarity between catholics and muslims.. what an idiot.. after all the work Jon Paul did to bring the faiths together too.. how can these people really claim these men are God's mouthpieces, when they contradict each other just years apart.. like God really changes his mind from pope to pope.. what a sad state.. i guess that's what you get when you have a Nazi-youth member as your spiritual leader..

fucking depressing..

Nah. The Irish are just laying low. After 911 and bush waged war on all groups he labeled "terrorists" and him and Tony Blair are lovers so the Irish knew they could be lumped in with all the groups being labeled "terrorists". Long live Palestine Erin go bragh! I met a old German man that said alot of Hitler youth didn't want to and didn't believe in Nazi ideals but were forced to join to save there family and themselves from persecution and vicious daily beat downs.

Archived