Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kettiecat

Over C's

Thinking about doing the study abroad thing. I'm looking at London, Cambridge, Oxford, Dublin, and a coupl eof cities in Australia. wondering if

1. anyone has ever done the study abroad shit and whether they liked it

2. peeps who live in these cities is it worth going to, which one would you choose.

eRRR London I aint biased!! Loads of Clubs Bars Pubs!! Doubt you`ll get much studying done! Fuck Cambridge and Oxford there toooo clever!!

As for Dublin I really didn`t like place..

Australlia sounds good tho!!

FUCK OXFORD AND CAMBRIDGE seriously you would realise it was your worst decision... COME TO LONDON

you have to be SOMEWHAT intelligent to study at Oxford... but maybe if you show them your cooch, you can at least get on their waiting list ;)

Originally posted by miles apart

i love the jealousy.

yes.. because graff hoes that spend time posting up cooch pics make the WORLD jealous....:rolleyes:

Guest sneak
Originally posted by se_FOUR

eRRR London I aint biased!! Loads of Clubs Bars Pubs!! Doubt you`ll get much studying done! Fuck Cambridge and Oxford there toooo clever!!

As for Dublin I really didn`t like place..

Australlia sounds good tho!!

london prolly would be great..

I'm not worried about the school being too brainy I can hang. I want to know about the area outside of the school.

Guest sneak

well, in that case..london would be your best bet.

Originally posted by Kettiecat

I'm not worried about the school being too brainy I can hang. I want to know about the area outside of the school.

LONDINIUM DARLIN, BY FAR!!

Well if I went it would be like next summer. Anyone know if Australia rocks during the months of june july and august? The Australian cities are Melbourne, Perth, and Sydney. I'm an American so my knowledge of other countries is very limited.

Those 3 months you listed are probably the worst ones you could pick weather wise regarding Australia. We're in winter over here right now and it's pretty shitty.

Coming before or after the winter months would probably be much better.

Originally posted by Kettiecat

Thinking about doing the study abroad thing. I'm looking at ......Cambridge, Oxford

Hahahahahahaha.....good fucking luck. Hilarious how you think you have any realistic chance of getting into those schools.

i had a friend that went to thailand for his last year of school...he said it was dope as fuck.....i would go to australia...that place sounds dope....

i would pick australia! im not sure where you're going, but i'm dying to go to the beach. school during the morning, beach during the day, more beach at night, that would be a dream come true. but good luck kettie

Guest sneak

Re: Re: Over C's

Originally posted by Ken Barlow

Hahahahahahaha.....good fucking luck. Hilarious how you think you have any realistic chance of getting into those schools.

perhaps the fact that they are universities, not schools plays a huge factor in this....

Re: Re: Over C's

Originally posted by Ken Barlow

despite the impression my on line persona might have given you I have all the credentials to go to those universities

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this