if you have a weak stomach this aint for you

aichs47

Originally posted by Jesus of Nazareth

There is a version of this complete with sound out there in the virtual world, and it is much worse than without. They really shouldn't have cut away so soon. There is another which has a guy sitting on a hill tied up. He is shot in the gut and then has his head sawed off with a machette (sp?) while he kicked his feet and trys weakly to fend off the soldiers who seem to be doing this recreationally.

yeah, you can find all those plus a whole rack of others in the video section of www.consumptionjuntion.com for those who didnt know...now you do. enjoy. i know you will...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -MOE LESTER-

thats fucking crazy...they cut his fucking head off....just imagining that being one of my homies pisses the fuck out of me....i

Seen worse. You just have to realise that people die. In fact, having your throat cut like that isn't the most painful way to die. There are much slower ways.

In theory, his airpipe collapsing + lack of oxygen means that he'd be dead in under 15 seconds. Add to that the fact that he'll be drowning in his own blood, I give him 5 seconds of pain before he's unable to feel anything. The kicking is probably reflex action. So yeah.

I know I've got problems.

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

Access to this web page is restricted at this time.

Reason: The Websense category "Racism and Hate" is filtered.

BOOO!

Damn work firewall.

websense sucks doesnt it....

Originally posted by aichs47

family?? damn imagine they never knew what happened to this guy until one day they so happen to clik on that link!! man

yeah im sure they dont know what happened to their relative who is a SOLDIER by the way. and im sure they all have computers, and they happen to go on this website

Archived