Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
aichs47

if you have a weak stomach this aint for you

Holy shit.

Actually, wasn't that bad. If they wouldn't have cut away right before all the blood was going to gush out. It woulda been worse.

But the most disturbing thing was the expression on his face right when it went in.

Enjoy kids.

Originally posted by effyoo

But the most disturbing thing was the expression on his face right when it went in.

That's the look you get when you finally know what it feels like to have a huge ass fucking knife blade pushed into your neck.

There is a version of this complete with sound out there in the virtual world, and it is much worse than without. They really shouldn't have cut away so soon. There is another which has a guy sitting on a hill tied up. He is shot in the gut and then has his head sawed off with a machette (sp?) while he kicked his feet and trys weakly to fend off the soldiers who seem to be doing this recreationally.

Guest mikro137

wow , that was seriously fucked up.

oh well, whit happens

Originally posted by Jesus of Nazareth

There is a version of this complete with sound out there in the virtual world, and it is much worse than without. They really shouldn't have cut away so soon. There is another which has a guy sitting on a hill tied up. He is shot in the gut and then has his head sawed off with a machette (sp?) while he kicked his feet and trys weakly to fend off the soldiers who seem to be doing this recreationally.

IT did have sound for me

i have seen thAT ONE with the officer sitting on the hill, its way nastier then the throat cutting movie, probly the worst shit ive seen on the internet

for those who dont know.... the set of recorded killings that aichs47 posted one of came from the Russian-chechnya conflict.... the murders are of captured russian soldiers by chechen rebels

Guest HESHIANDET

the noises he was making are the worst part i think. the blood filling his lungs. grizossssssss

ill shit though

damn that is some sick shit, i have a phobia bout gettin stabbed in the neck. eeewwww......

:yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:

It's a sad reflection on society when people watch that kind of stuff for amusement. I know all you 'hardcore' mofos will put me down and shit but seriously!

I don't think anybody really deserves to go out like that.

You're right, man. That made me think.

Can you imagine that being you brother? Bad enough he gets murdered, the fucks that did it were sick enough to videotape it.

Jesus.

i can't decide if it's better or worse than feeding people to lions and seeing if they can fight them off for fun

Originally posted by Comp

i can't decide if it's better or worse than feeding people to lions and seeing if they can fight them off for fun

haha who does that ?

Originally posted by ARCEL

haha who does that ?

Holy shit you're retarded.

who DOESN'T do that?

actually the romans USED to, i dont' think they do anymore, but maybe.....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this