Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kettiecat

I want to beat someone till they feel as bad as me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sorry boys really theres nothing that has been said that I haven't predicted, well except the nice stuff. And FYI I'd use a gun.

i move to get arcel and magnomar banned.

and if not arcel, then just magnomar, it's going to happen anyway, why not now.

i'm not tryin to be a hypocrite, because i'm not a kettiecat fan at all, but joking around about suicide when some just lost a friend is fuckin ridiculous... take it down a notch guys, it's not necessary at all...:(

Originally posted by Kettiecat

sorry boys really theres nothing that has been said that I haven't predicted, well except the nice stuff. And FYI I'd use a gun.

you can get one for about 50 dollars (dont quote me on that, its just a rough estimate)

Originally posted by XxSugarxX

i'm not tryin to be a hypocrite, because i'm not a kettiecat fan at all, but joking around about suicide when some just lost a friend is fuckin ridiculous... take it down a notch guys, it's not necessary at all...:(

yeah, your right. my bad.

Originally posted by ..fuD..

same goes for you. thats why i say posting about it on 12oz may not make you feel better. once you post your pussy on an internet forum (arguably for attention), you cant expect much respect.

well shit, now that you bring it up posting your twat online does make you the "board slut" i have no sympathy. kettie you might be cool by my thoughts of you will be forever skewed now that ive seen your innards. gross...

What you'll need:

A tank of helium; helium is widely used to inflate balloons. If the tank holds enough helium to inflate 600 ballons, you'll have more than enough: that's 20 big breaths a minute, times 30 minutes.

A suitable valve; this should be obtained from the same source as the tank. Be careful when opening this valve, as the gas is highly pressurized. Never put your mouth directly on the output nozzle, or serious injury may occur.

An oxygen mask; this can be obtained from a medical supplier. Note that the mask may be designed to mix the gas with air, in which case you must modify it, so that it supplies 100% gas. This can usually be done with duct tape.

A four foot length of rubber tubing; this may come with the mask, otherwise try a hardware store. If the tank's nozzle and the mask inlet have different diameters, try using several different diameters of tubing, each fit within the other, and thoroughly sealed with duct tape.

Instructions:

If you're indoors, open all available windows. Attach the valve to the tank, if it's not already attached. Now attach one end of the tubing to the valve outlet, and the other end to the mask. Test your connections to make sure nothing leaks. Recline or sit, in such a way that you can't fall over, for example in bed or on a sofa, propped up with pillows. Strap the mask onto your face, so that your mouth and nose are covered. Turn on the valve, and breathe normally. Your voice will become high-pitched almost immediately, and in few minutes, you will lose consciousness. Within fifteen minutes, you will be dead, due to asphyxiation. Make sure you will not be disturbed for at least thirty minutes, just to be sure. If you are discovered and revived, you may have permanent brain damage.

Frequently asked questions:

1. A 600-ballon tank is hard to find and/or too heavy, will a 400-balloon tank work?

400 balloons is somewhere between 400 and 800 breaths of helium, depending on the balloon size and your lung capacity. You might want to see how many breaths it takes for you to blow up a balloon, which will give you a better estimate of your capacity. You also need to know how many breaths you take per minute, so time yourself with a wristwatch. Of course this depends on your physical and emotional state: for example if you're upset you'll breathe faster. Let's say you find that it takes you 1.5 breaths to fill up a balloon, and that you take 20 breaths a minute when reasonably relaxed. So:

400 * 1.5 = 600 breaths in the tank.

600 / 20 = 30 minutes.

30 minutes without *any* oxygen would definitely kill you. But the problem is, you'll still be getting some amount of oxygen, because even the best mask doesn't seal perfectly. Let's say you're getting 75% helium:

30 * .75 = 22 minutes.

22 minutes is still enough to do the job, so yes, a 400-balloon tank will work, provided you have a suitable mask that seals well, and provided you don't waste a lot of helium testing your mask and connections. But there's very little room for error, and that's why we recommend a 600-ballon tank: to avoid failure and a high probability of brain damage, you want to be absolutely sure you won't run out of gas.

2. Where can I find a suitable helium tank, and/or an oxygen mask?

You can order an oxygen mask here:

US Med

And helium here (check your local yellow pages too):

helium.net

balloonbouquetsnyc.com

carrboro.com

balloonplace.com

bubblesofjoy.com

redballoon.com

usnovelty.com

track2.com

that's really really really uncalled for...

stick to makin fun of the cooch pics... telling people to killl themselves is taking shit waaaaaaaaay too outta fuckin hand.....

*xxsugarxx.. stickin up for kettiecat like the loser that i've become..:o

R.I.P JAUNT

KETTIECAT:

Sorry about the lost, I didn't know him all that well.. so i can't say much.

I just remembered...You know the tracks on top of eurekaa rd.? That train didn't move for about a whole month, and that Jaunt was right in the middle.. god.

last time i saw him was at cpop, we talked about how we were both learning to have fun painting... he told me about the fire they put on that last wall him, stori, and jime painted...

life...

-gems.

KETTIECAT

I didn't like that gun comment one fucking bit. Email me at Rsaxon50@hotmail.com

Sorry---wrote it in a hurry.

I care, and I want to hear whatever you got to say.

KaBar.

Some of you lot are proper evil cunts!!

But

Kettie what did you expect for posting your troubles on here, this is a writers forum ! Trust me I feel for ya, but come on you must have other friends or someone to talk too..Surely some of these comments people are posting must be making you feel worse!?!?!?! So I honestly hope you I dunno feel better in some way..Anyhow RIP to ya mate..

Re: KETTIECAT

Originally posted by KaBar

I didn't like that gun comment one fucking bit. Email me at Rsaxon50@aol.com

I care, and I want to hear whatever you got to say.

KaBar.

your email didn't work

Kettie

Fuck thats some bad shit, stick through it life will reward you in the end... and ah yeah 10/10 for that pic of your sexy ass twat

Regizzardz

shaolinmasta

keep ya head up

wheremybitchez

Sure, why not? Do you actually live in San Francisco? I used to live about a block from Dolores Park, right off 16th Street. Then I moved to the Avenues, when I got married. My kid was born at the hospital on Parnassus Avenue. I liked San Francisco, but it was like living in the middle of fucking Disneyland, what with all the tourists.

By the way, your enemy, the Fun Crusher is one outstandingly good-looking woman. What is it about that girl that I find so attractive? She's a knockout, most def.

LOL

This reminds me of those awkward things that happen when you are in high school or somewhere--the head cheerleader or the captain of the football team apears to be waving hello to you, then when you wave back, you realize that he was actually waving to some other beautiful person behind you, and you try to like pretend that you were scratching your ear or something, but "too late," they see you and realize you are a dumb ass, LOL. I always hated that. Still do, LOL.

(Kettiecat gets to play head cheerleader. Oats gets to play Captain of the football team. I get to play "oafish fucking guy with a pocket protector." LOL!)

for kettie...you know how we do

unspoken words spoken for those that rest in pose

your fourth blings and its beauty is blinding though

some dont see what pain can be

they got too much and its killing opportunities

my knees freeze while the breeze does dance on thee

but it will it will go away one day...

and well all be one in the sun, yes

well all be one in the sun

ripped jaunt onelove

you have my aim address kettie

xxsugarxx give me a god damn break were on a god damn graff based web site no ones runin there gums about your dead friend man serious just give it a rest you need to ease up before u die of good morals...wait i dont get it either..but ya y's shit got to be so serious with you i think most people who read your post agree kick back it makes life suck alot less o and if this post is not to your likin fuck you and and if u have an open mind and read it and actually kick back then wheeeeeew who for you...life is about progression progress its way hip i swear...

Originally posted by Kettiecat

You're too pussy. Ooooh, that was an excellent play on words. Burn.