I want to beat someone till they feel as bad as me

Kettiecat

R.I.P JAUNT

KETTIECAT:

Sorry about the lost, I didn't know him all that well.. so i can't say much.

I just remembered...You know the tracks on top of eurekaa rd.? That train didn't move for about a whole month, and that Jaunt was right in the middle.. god.

last time i saw him was at cpop, we talked about how we were both learning to have fun painting... he told me about the fire they put on that last wall him, stori, and jime painted...

life...

-gems.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of you lot are proper evil cunts!!

But

Kettie what did you expect for posting your troubles on here, this is a writers forum ! Trust me I feel for ya, but come on you must have other friends or someone to talk too..Surely some of these comments people are posting must be making you feel worse!?!?!?! So I honestly hope you I dunno feel better in some way..Anyhow RIP to ya mate..

Sure, why not? Do you actually live in San Francisco? I used to live about a block from Dolores Park, right off 16th Street. Then I moved to the Avenues, when I got married. My kid was born at the hospital on Parnassus Avenue. I liked San Francisco, but it was like living in the middle of fucking Disneyland, what with all the tourists.

By the way, your enemy, the Fun Crusher is one outstandingly good-looking woman. What is it about that girl that I find so attractive? She's a knockout, most def.

LOL

This reminds me of those awkward things that happen when you are in high school or somewhere--the head cheerleader or the captain of the football team apears to be waving hello to you, then when you wave back, you realize that he was actually waving to some other beautiful person behind you, and you try to like pretend that you were scratching your ear or something, but "too late," they see you and realize you are a dumb ass, LOL. I always hated that. Still do, LOL.

(Kettiecat gets to play head cheerleader. Oats gets to play Captain of the football team. I get to play "oafish fucking guy with a pocket protector." LOL!)

for kettie...you know how we do

unspoken words spoken for those that rest in pose

your fourth blings and its beauty is blinding though

some dont see what pain can be

they got too much and its killing opportunities

my knees freeze while the breeze does dance on thee

but it will it will go away one day...

and well all be one in the sun, yes

well all be one in the sun

ripped jaunt onelove

you have my aim address kettie

xxsugarxx give me a god damn break were on a god damn graff based web site no ones runin there gums about your dead friend man serious just give it a rest you need to ease up before u die of good morals...wait i dont get it either..but ya y's shit got to be so serious with you i think most people who read your post agree kick back it makes life suck alot less o and if this post is not to your likin fuck you and and if u have an open mind and read it and actually kick back then wheeeeeew who for you...life is about progression progress its way hip i swear...

Archived