I want to beat someone till they feel as bad as me

Kettiecat

Originally posted by Kettiecat

Then again I guess yelling at some guy who crawls out on bridges to paint for being wreckless would be like yelling at a prostitute for hanging out in dangerous places. Kinda pointless.

he actually paints?

wow, i had no idea.

if i might make a suggestion, perhaps a name change is in order.

come back undercover, and by that, i mean clothed.

you will never live that down, and i wont blame anyone for not letting you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the first thing i think of when i see your user name is your pussy. i'm not being an asshole just giving you an idea of the rep that you have created. i guess it sucks guys can post pictures of themselves and there's no problem but when a girl does they become an object. but what did you really expect from a graffiti board full of highschool boys? sorry about your friend just call his dad and explain that you're concerned

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/images/reply.gif'> Yes Kettie about those pics i think it's a good and decent idea if not brilliant for you to post pics of your vagina in here it would be a breath of fresh air, also don't forget to pose. Post pics of your supple breasts, sexy long shaven legs, your pretty face and of course your enticing pussy.

Hope you have a good one.

Shaolinmasta

post ur damn cunt on here now

Originally posted by shaolinmasta

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/images/reply.gif'> Yes Kettie about those pics i think it's a good and decent idea if not brilliant for you to post pics of your vagina in here it would be a breath of fresh air, also don't forget to pose. Post pics of your supple breasts, sexy long shaven legs, your pretty face and of course your enticing pussy.

Hope you have a good one.

Shaolinmasta

post ur damn cunt on here now

you must have not seen that one thread with her face in it, since you want her to post her face up here too..:lol:

Originally posted by shaolinmasta

Post pics of your supple breasts, sexy long shaven legs, your pretty face and of course your enticing pussy.

i recall the face being not all that....good. most likely a 10-15 footer which isnt that bad in the grand scheme of things....but still....

Guest WebsterUno

Oh fuck, now I feel bad.

Sorry to hear that.

RIP-Jaunt

I think Ive seen that up.

post up some pix of his work if you can.

Originally posted by MAGNOMAR

hey babe, its to bad he died, what a way to go. just remember. he would have always liked to see your nice little vagina, so do the dead man a favor. let him and us..his friend, see you pussy, so he, and us jack off in graff head heven. do it for him. and god.

i love me some tuna!:lick:

haha mag your a funny one

I am so sorry.

I guess I never really knew him but we talked on AIM thingie magingy for 4 years about anything and everything and he was always a cool guy. I know alot of people didn't like him. I wish I would have made it out to visit him 2 summers ago....I wish he sent me the pack he owed me. And I wish I would have written him more.

It's wierd, I wish I wouldnt have put off hanging with him..saying there is always time later, or I'll make it to MI later.

RIP

right now i couldn't care less what you or anyone else posted. i just lost the most important person in my life. And if I was 100% sure there was a heaven I'd kill myself right now just so I could be with him. So frankly if it makes you laugh carry on with your fun. I just don't care. Life sucks right now.

kettie/ can't stop crying and missing her friend

Originally posted by MAGNOMAR

Originally posted by Kettiecat

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00258411f00000020.jpg'>

look guys!! she be da cracky Hoe!! thats one cracked out biotch!!!

look her eyes are twitchen!!! :twitch:

you fucking piece of shit. learn when to shut your fucking mouth.

don't like you but feel for you kettie, iloveboxcars.

Originally posted by XxSugarxX

i'm not tryin to be a hypocrite, because i'm not a kettiecat fan at all, but joking around about suicide when some just lost a friend is fuckin ridiculous... take it down a notch guys, it's not necessary at all...:(

yeah, your right. my bad.

Originally posted by ..fuD..

same goes for you. thats why i say posting about it on 12oz may not make you feel better. once you post your pussy on an internet forum (arguably for attention), you cant expect much respect.

well shit, now that you bring it up posting your twat online does make you the "board slut" i have no sympathy. kettie you might be cool by my thoughts of you will be forever skewed now that ive seen your innards. gross...

What you'll need:

A tank of helium; helium is widely used to inflate balloons. If the tank holds enough helium to inflate 600 ballons, you'll have more than enough: that's 20 big breaths a minute, times 30 minutes.

A suitable valve; this should be obtained from the same source as the tank. Be careful when opening this valve, as the gas is highly pressurized. Never put your mouth directly on the output nozzle, or serious injury may occur.

An oxygen mask; this can be obtained from a medical supplier. Note that the mask may be designed to mix the gas with air, in which case you must modify it, so that it supplies 100% gas. This can usually be done with duct tape.

A four foot length of rubber tubing; this may come with the mask, otherwise try a hardware store. If the tank's nozzle and the mask inlet have different diameters, try using several different diameters of tubing, each fit within the other, and thoroughly sealed with duct tape.

Instructions:

If you're indoors, open all available windows. Attach the valve to the tank, if it's not already attached. Now attach one end of the tubing to the valve outlet, and the other end to the mask. Test your connections to make sure nothing leaks. Recline or sit, in such a way that you can't fall over, for example in bed or on a sofa, propped up with pillows. Strap the mask onto your face, so that your mouth and nose are covered. Turn on the valve, and breathe normally. Your voice will become high-pitched almost immediately, and in few minutes, you will lose consciousness. Within fifteen minutes, you will be dead, due to asphyxiation. Make sure you will not be disturbed for at least thirty minutes, just to be sure. If you are discovered and revived, you may have permanent brain damage.

Frequently asked questions:

1. A 600-ballon tank is hard to find and/or too heavy, will a 400-balloon tank work?

400 balloons is somewhere between 400 and 800 breaths of helium, depending on the balloon size and your lung capacity. You might want to see how many breaths it takes for you to blow up a balloon, which will give you a better estimate of your capacity. You also need to know how many breaths you take per minute, so time yourself with a wristwatch. Of course this depends on your physical and emotional state: for example if you're upset you'll breathe faster. Let's say you find that it takes you 1.5 breaths to fill up a balloon, and that you take 20 breaths a minute when reasonably relaxed. So:

400 * 1.5 = 600 breaths in the tank.

600 / 20 = 30 minutes.

30 minutes without *any* oxygen would definitely kill you. But the problem is, you'll still be getting some amount of oxygen, because even the best mask doesn't seal perfectly. Let's say you're getting 75% helium:

30 * .75 = 22 minutes.

22 minutes is still enough to do the job, so yes, a 400-balloon tank will work, provided you have a suitable mask that seals well, and provided you don't waste a lot of helium testing your mask and connections. But there's very little room for error, and that's why we recommend a 600-ballon tank: to avoid failure and a high probability of brain damage, you want to be absolutely sure you won't run out of gas.

2. Where can I find a suitable helium tank, and/or an oxygen mask?

You can order an oxygen mask here:

US Med

And helium here (check your local yellow pages too):

helium.net

balloonbouquetsnyc.com

carrboro.com

balloonplace.com

bubblesofjoy.com

redballoon.com

usnovelty.com

track2.com

that's really really really uncalled for...

stick to makin fun of the cooch pics... telling people to killl themselves is taking shit waaaaaaaaay too outta fuckin hand.....

*xxsugarxx.. stickin up for kettiecat like the loser that i've become..:o

Archived