don't you hate it when your sisters being a bitch?!

Guest -sudz-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well I don't have to worry about mine for much longer, she moves out next week. Actually I move out soon too so I won't have to see her for a while. That'll be nice. Anorexics are impossible to live with. Especially when they used to be MEGA fat like the pillsbury dough boy, and now look like an emaciated barbie doll. Do I sound Bitter?

Oh yeah, Sudz, just punch her. You're allowed you're her brother.

[This message has been edited by Lush (edited 06-29-2001).]

Guest -sudz-
Originally posted by jungle cat:

.. but then she hit her teen years.. and she became mature i guess..

she's 15 dood, 16 in a month

Originally posted by pukey1:

my little sister just gave me the equivalent to two american dollars because i was making too much noise...

Hahaha...my sisters, fifteen year old twins, will give me 50 cents usually to NOT act obnoxious (farting, yelling, making sounds, etc...) in public. It's funny.

I'm seventeen by the way.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jarryd
quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by -sudz-:

she's 15 dood, 16 in a month

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is she hot?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!

yea mines a bitch too...

Guest Dangling Testicles
Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye:

yes, especially since shes paralyzed. how is she going to be a bitch to the people she depends on? one ungrateful bitch. sometimes i just want to roll her ass into traffic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

my older sister's actually quite cool most of the time, but sometimes she can be really over-reactive... hmmm. well she's also into graff, and she actually got me into it in the first place.

My little sister gets on my fukin nerves,mainly cause shes 16 and starting to get turned out,if you know what Im mean,last week I caught some dude tryin to sneak in the window,the look on his face was priceless,he thought he was home free too,one foot threw,I yanked that nigga out that window so fast,and dragged him back to his car,I didnt beat him or anything,cause I was that same nigga 5 years ago,I just that him know whats the deal,if i catch you round here again infact dont even call again cause shit wont be as sweet next time.Its that I look out for my sis,and i know how niggas are cause I was like that.In a way im a hipacrit cause I still catch myself climbin threw windows myself every now and then.

[This message has been edited by pauliewalnuts (edited 07-28-2001).]

my sista's a gypsie. she's burns this smelly nag-champa insence every-fucken-where. our house smells like freshly cleaned outhouses. and she wears go-go boots that jingle all around. actually, the go go boots are a lie.

and she's promiscuis too. but what my real problem is with her is that she's one of those snob hippes who practice at being reiki masters. and they's act like they's shit smell like roses, or sumthen.

damn!

Archived