I'm going to Juvenile Court soon

Krook

Well today i went to the mall, i wuz in there for less than 45 minutes when i went into Kaufman's with my boy and he wunted to steal an ear ring. Well i took one out of the case and handed it to him, so now that makes me associated. So we walk out and they stop us and we give them the information. Then they call my mom and she gets pissed. So they give me the option of a class (ASI Retail Theft Alternative Program), which is an alternative to going to juvenile court. It costs 60 dollars, and my mom refuses to pay it because last time i got caught stealing shit she payed like 160 dollars. So hopefully it's not a big enough crime to put me in juvenile.

It wuz stupid, but i can now laugh about it and realize that it wuz in all actuality HILARIOUS:lol:

:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea...

i'm currently grounded from...

[*]T.V

[*]Phone

[*]Computer

[*]Not allowed to step foot outside

[*]can't smoke pot in the crib

[*]have no way to smoke a cigg

[*]and my mom took all my markers, notebooks, and drawing utensils

[/list=1]

so this shit really sucks:o

Your a damn fool for thinking you can rip a place off thats chocked full of moving cameras. Security guys love the newjacks..They like everything they do..humilating you in front of people, watching you steal the stuff - they eat it up. If they can make a scene that will cost you your dignity - all the more to brag about. If they can scare you into crying, they get a real hard-on..

usually the security staff if a bunch of police cadet rejects, roid-monsters and crap like that. Its even funnier that its your 2nd time getting caught. You know it wasnt worth it..

Instead of being a shitty thief you should turn to opportunism..

well im still on the verge of vomiting over that necrophilia shit..but let me try a response..

i was a lawyer in juvenile court.

it was these two haitian girls who got in a fight on the school bus.

i was prosecuting one of them..and a friend was prosecuting the other.

and other kids in another law class were defending each.

anyway i fucking ripped it.

i had this great opening statement..asked all the good qustions with prepared follow-ups depending on the answer..and had a dope closing statement.

in my closing statement i asked for just about every penalty under the sun. i asked she maintain a 2.0 gpa, 80 hours community service, anger management class, a 7:00pm curfew, and probably even some more shit which the jury didnt give her. all the things i listed above - i got - except for the community service which the jury knocked down to 20.

the funny thing is that the other girl in the fight got barely anything.

the moral is hope you get a good defense attorney - and a bad prosecutor.

Originally posted by mapo returns

well im still on the verge of vomiting over that necrophilia shit..but let me try a response..

i was a lawyer in juvenile court.

it was these two haitian girls who got in a fight on the school bus.

i was prosecuting one of them..and a friend was prosecuting the other.

and other kids in another law class were defending each.

anyway i fucking ripped it.

i had this great opening statement..asked all the good qustions with prepared follow-ups depending on the answer..and had a dope closing statement.

in my closing statement i asked for just about every penalty under the sun. i asked she maintain a 2.0 gpa, 80 hours community service, anger management class, a 7:00pm curfew, and probably even some more shit which the jury didnt give her. all the things i listed above - i got - except for the community service which the jury knocked down to 20.

the funny thing is that the other girl in the fight got barely anything.

the moral is hope you get a good defense attorney - and a bad prosecutor.

are you serious? if you are thats heaps impressive, well done , good work you gay cunt... overdoing some girls penalty, truly admirable

what the fuck isnt this a graff forum???

Originally posted by Krook

yea...

i'm currently grounded from...

[*]T.V

[*]Phone

[*]Computer

[*]Not allowed to step foot outside

[*]can't smoke pot in the crib

[*]have no way to smoke a cigg

[*]and my mom took all my markers, notebooks, and drawing utensils

[/list=1]

so this shit really sucks:o

get some chew

make weed macaroni

take your computer apart and put whatever you want to hide in it

wait, if you cant use your computer, then how the fuck are you on here ?

Archived