WEEKEND TRIP TO THE STINKING CREEK.

THECINCYKID

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think thats prolly the dopest GAMBLE piece ive ever seen...i'd like to see the ETCH up closer, but it looks hot nonetheless...i've seen GEMS come way better than that...SAC never disappoints with his color selections...i rarely see BAKS up here in indianapolis anymore...in fact, i rarely see these kats rep IWS as opposed to just INFAMOUS anymore...nice fliks...

do they call you the cincinnatti kid or is that your screen name? i saw the animal crackers open up for kool keith a few years ago...dope set...also...whats the word on is what? those three kats were refreshing to see...anyone know who i'm talking about??

Guest PHYNE

gamble kills it...man dude was in town a couple of weeks back ,brought some fresh shit to some of our walls.......

Originally posted by jack frost

i think thats prolly the dopest GAMBLE piece ive ever seen...i'd like to see the ETCH up closer, but it looks hot nonetheless...i've seen GEMS come way better than that...SAC never disappoints with his color selections...i rarely see BAKS up here in indianapolis anymore...in fact, i rarely see these kats rep IWS as opposed to just INFAMOUS anymore...nice fliks...

do they call you the cincinnatti kid or is that your screen name? i saw the animal crackers open up for kool keith a few years ago...dope set...also...whats the word on is what? those three kats were refreshing to see...anyone know who i'm talking about??

IS WHAT IS ILL. I JUST CAUGHT THEM AT THE NORTHSIDE TAVERN AWHILE BACK. IT'S UST A SCREEN NAME.

Originally posted by THECINCYKID

SOME TOY WRITING CUE PAINTED OVER SCREAM LIKE A WEEK AFTER HE DID HIS PIECE THERE. TOO STUPID, CAT CAME ALL THE WAY TO CINCY FROM NEW ZEALAND TO GET DISSED BY SOME TOY.

Please tell me its not Cue TCB....

Good to see Baks is still doing his thing...

Originally posted by TedBundy317

Please tell me its not Cue TCB....

Good to see Baks is still doing his thing...

NO NOT THE CUE FROM INDY, HE'S COOL. THIS CUE IS FROM NORTHERN KY. MAYBE HE SPELLS IT KUE. EITHER WAY THE KID IS GONNA CATCH A BEAT DOWN.

man i need to paint down in cinci more often, the walls i paint down there seem be getting a fuckload more play then these damn freights i'm doing.

cincikid: i just passed through there today on my way back from louisville, but this weekend was real real hektic so i couldn't stop by.. when are yall comin up?? i'm off school for three weeks starting thursday foo

man with red nose

Archived