Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest kuvets

whats up i need some help

Guest kuvets

Youve got obvious artistic talent, because your letters are shit, like in your 2d pieces.. yet you can pull off 3d styles. So I'd say just keep at it.. And youll get there :D

I think that the 3d is very cliche and has been done many times around, I think everyone has theyre own style of 3d and yours is just styless kinda. No offense, its tight and you can now expand on it and make it original. 3d is tough shit, but take a look at daze's 3d thread, then take a look at hecz, they are completely different, work on your own sense of style because it looks like you have the ability. Peaz...Keep it up

Originally posted by krAn°

I think that the 3d is very cliche and has been done many times around, I think everyone has theyre own style of 3d and yours is just styless kinda. No offense, its tight and you can now expand on it and make it original. 3d is tough shit, but take a look at daze's 3d thread, then take a look at hecz, they are completely different, work on your own sense of style because it looks like you have the ability. Peaz...Keep it up

Good advice, and positive. I like.

"just would like to know what u guys think of my stuff i wouls like to have some feed back"... mission accomplished, thread closed.