whats up i need some help

Guest kuvets

Guest kuvets
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think that the 3d is very cliche and has been done many times around, I think everyone has theyre own style of 3d and yours is just styless kinda. No offense, its tight and you can now expand on it and make it original. 3d is tough shit, but take a look at daze's 3d thread, then take a look at hecz, they are completely different, work on your own sense of style because it looks like you have the ability. Peaz...Keep it up

Originally posted by krAn°

I think that the 3d is very cliche and has been done many times around, I think everyone has theyre own style of 3d and yours is just styless kinda. No offense, its tight and you can now expand on it and make it original. 3d is tough shit, but take a look at daze's 3d thread, then take a look at hecz, they are completely different, work on your own sense of style because it looks like you have the ability. Peaz...Keep it up

Good advice, and positive. I like.

"just would like to know what u guys think of my stuff i wouls like to have some feed back"... mission accomplished, thread closed.

Archived