question from foreign kid..

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there was an article i will try to find the link to, about these two brothers who were into body modification. one had his finger amputated and attatched to one of his brothers fingers, forming like a 7 inch finger, and he had an arm amputated and then attatched to his brothers side...weird.

i know a bunch of people on that site... i'm on there a little...

and the kid with the x burned into his hands: it's much more entertaining to see the whole series... how it starts out as a big, pretty decen't X, then by the time it's healed it's just a small, gross little circle of really bad scar tissue...

My personal opinion is that body modification is fucked up. People who do that im pretty sure have suffered some amounts of psycological damage in thier life. It seems to be related to people who slit thier wrists. It actually makes me want to throw up seeing people who think its cool to cut holes in thierselves.

But thats just my opnion.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

My personal opinion is that body modification is fucked up. People who do that im pretty sure have suffered some amounts of psycological damage in thier life. It seems to be related to people who slit thier wrists. It actually makes me want to throw up seeing people who think its cool to cut holes in thierselves.

But thats just my opnion.

Hmm, i am not so sure, i think they must reckon its quite slick, let em have it, most of those people are pretty sound of mind, think about how people who hate graff look at writers...

"FUCK WRONG SIDE!!!!!":

http://www.bmezine.com/scar/A30419/high/brand5.jpg'>

Archived