What's the worst smell

BAMBOOZLED

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Anyone who lives in New York City knows that Chinatown on a hot and humid summer day is by far one of the wost smells you could ever possibly encounter. I don't know I can't describe it. It's like a combination of rotting flesh, dead fish, dog shit, and piss. It's really bad.

Originally posted by dELiSs

Input: You are a cunt.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

if you don't wash your nuts for a few days they start to smell like old corn. :scowl:

:lol:

yea i hate the smell of my nuts when i don't wash them for a few days...

u go to scratch 'em then take ur hand from ur pants and have a nasty sweaty ball smell :yuck:

Originally posted by Bad Swimmer

Anyone who lives in New York City knows that Chinatown on a hot and humid summer day is by far one of the wost smells you could ever possibly encounter. I don't know I can't describe it. It's like a combination of rotting flesh, dead fish, dog shit, and piss. It's really bad.

it must be the chineese people

Guest sneak
Originally posted by sneak

public toilets on a hot day

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

the smell of piss in a bucket thats been chillen in the heat for a couple of days

same thing

he said cooter:lol: ......uuhmmm...i would have to say decaying person...or thisone city in mexico i passed throuhg on my way to ensenada...that place smelled like fuckin dead everything soaked in pisshit cooter stank.....i opened the window for a second and almost threwup in the homies car.....

Old people's shit.

Kidney dialysis rooms. If you slept on the smell of a kidney dialysis center, the actual room where all the patients are, keep sleeping.

Some chemicals smell good to me (including some that aren't supposed to, like mercaptans and refinery and paper mill fumes), but I experienced a new kind of chemical smell that was really awful behind this one chemical plant. It was an ultra-bitter, dark smell, like powdered burnt dirt.

I guess one of the worst-smelling chemicals of all time is perchloromethyl mercaptan, but I haven't had the displeasure.

WAIT - I have an even worse one. The thread is "what's the worst smell", so without ever having smelled it I will nominate phosgene (COCl2)...because the threshhold of smell is only reached after you have inhaled a fatal dose. So if you can smell it, you are about to die. That should qualify it as the worst smell, even if it only smells like "musty hay". I have to give props to whoever the guinea pig was on that one.

"Quick, what does it smell like?"

"Musty...hay....(cough)(wheeze)..."

Homeless people. I have nothing against them, but they smell awful. One time when I was 7 or 8 I was outside my house on the front stoop, and some scary looking bum came up out of no where and asked for a glass of water. I got it and gave it to him, and as I got closer I caught a whiff. He smelled like ass, sweat, vomit, and piss, which he also proceeded to do in his pants as he drank. Scarred me for life...

"Want to know what a real pussy feels like? Stand in a corner, and hug yourself real tight..." - Celph Titled

i drove by a slaughter house once on a hot summer day and my nose was literally in pain, the stench of death and shit and methane all mixed into one satanic concoction for the sole purpose of destroying my brain and forcing me to commit suicide.

Originally posted by !@#$%

ß-mercaptoethanol

smells like eggs rotting in a hot refrigerator

1,2-Di-(Dimethylamino)ethane aka TEMED

smells like concentrated fart

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

I guess one of the worst-smelling chemicals of all time is perchloromethyl mercaptan, but I haven't had the displeasure.

WAIT - I have an even worse one. The thread is "what's the worst smell", so without ever having smelled it I will nominate phosgene (COCl2)...because the threshhold of smell is only reached after you have inhaled a fatal dose. So if you can smell it, you are about to die. That should qualify it as the worst smell, even if it only smells like "musty hay". I have to give props to whoever the guinea pig was on that one.

"Quick, what does it smell like?"

"Musty...hay....(cough)(wheeze)..."

Good ones. I would have never come up with those.

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

Oh and can't forget yeast infetions.

Great. Just great. Never had the pleasure but, just.. argh..