told him that already but he still wouldn't listen and he kept doing it. About 5 min

Seym1has2no3fiends

Originally posted by Zack Morris

I don't give a fuck if they are innocent little chior girls..I will rape those bitches and tell them the only way I will stop is if they call me satan and ask for eternal damnation.

<span style='color:black'>Hahah!! Before i moved to TN. my buddy and i checked into the local days inn and proceded to get drunk in the buffet area at about 11pm. As we got butterd from 151 a bus load of chorus singers came to check in. They wonderd into the buffet area where we were getting sauced and me and my buddy were like "look at all these hoes."

We talked to one of them and told her to bring her better looking buddies in here. They eventually came up with the good idea that they should sing for us and try to convert us from our evil ways. They were singin for like 3 hours while we continued to get plasterd. We picked out the 5 top notch bitches and tried to coerce them into coming up to our room with liquor and "Pottery".

Some of the faggot ass dudes that were there cock blocked the whole shit by reminding these girls that 'They had to be up early in the morning,' when they saw what we were up to. Some of those singin bitches were top shelf.

Fuckin choir boys.....</span>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived