A serious health question.

JimmieWalker

Does any one know of a good web site that does not charge for medical advice?

I think I might have a circulation problem or something. Some times when I wake up in the morning I have bruises on my shoulders. After about 10 min. of walking around they are gone and it's all good. Maybe I am just being paranoid. I hope this doesn't mean I'm going to die soon.:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by podrido

try not to sleep in the same possition all night or in ways that may cut your circulation, other than that i dunno what to tell ya.

you aren't physically able to sleep in the same position all night ... you may wake up in the same position, but if you didn't move around or roll over you could crush an organ.

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

you aren't physically able to sleep in the same position all night ... you may wake up in the same position, but if you didn't move around or roll over you could crush an organ.

Said like a true professional..:idea:

Guest sneak
Originally posted by YG Blood

probably the position you sleep in...like if you apply pressuse to your arm for a long period of time it turns purple... i highly doubt its anythin to worry about...oh I'm DRIZZZZZUNK

yeah, i always wake up with red patches of skin around my shoulders and upper arms which dissapear within a second or two. probably, your just lying on an area of skin for a bit to long.

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

I don't know about that... what about people in hospital beds? When I

was sick, my IV unit didn't reach far enough for me to roll over in my

sleep. Shit hurt like a motherfuck.

Archived