Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JimmieWalker

A serious health question.

Does any one know of a good web site that does not charge for medical advice?

I think I might have a circulation problem or something. Some times when I wake up in the morning I have bruises on my shoulders. After about 10 min. of walking around they are gone and it's all good. Maybe I am just being paranoid. I hope this doesn't mean I'm going to die soon.:confused:

try not to sleep in the same possition all night or in ways that may cut your circulation, other than that i dunno what to tell ya.

go see a real doctor or clinic.

Web sites cant be that accurate.

Headache - yes

Sore throat - yes

Decreased Energy - yes

Congestion - yes

It's either sars or a hangover.

Originally posted by mr_president

youre a fuckin retard...

thats what the dr. would tell you.

Oh...is that all it is. Great, I was all worried and shit. Guess you don't need a doctor when you have mr_president around.

Originally posted by Jackson

can you unscrew your penis?

for some reason this made me laugh my ass off.

on a more somber note, when you find out whats wrong let us know.

Originally posted by podrido

try not to sleep in the same possition all night or in ways that may cut your circulation, other than that i dunno what to tell ya.

you aren't physically able to sleep in the same position all night ... you may wake up in the same position, but if you didn't move around or roll over you could crush an organ.

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

you aren't physically able to sleep in the same position all night ... you may wake up in the same position, but if you didn't move around or roll over you could crush an organ.

Said like a true professional..:idea:

probably the position you sleep in...like if you apply pressuse to your arm for a long period of time it turns purple... i highly doubt its anythin to worry about...oh I'm DRIZZZZZUNK

Guest sneak
Originally posted by YG Blood

probably the position you sleep in...like if you apply pressuse to your arm for a long period of time it turns purple... i highly doubt its anythin to worry about...oh I'm DRIZZZZZUNK

yeah, i always wake up with red patches of skin around my shoulders and upper arms which dissapear within a second or two. probably, your just lying on an area of skin for a bit to long.

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

I don't know about that... what about people in hospital beds? When I

was sick, my IV unit didn't reach far enough for me to roll over in my

sleep. Shit hurt like a motherfuck.

^^^word.

i slept in the same position for over 2 months this past winter when i broke six ribs, a collarbone, lacerated a spleen, and contused a kidney

yeah

hurt like a mothafuck

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this