how old were you when u got laid for the first time?

The Taco bell Bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

17 man......

it really isnt as great as people make it out to be cuz its only for so long.... but i mean... hey the people that lose it at 12-14 are so proud of them selves and the ones that lose it later are cuz i mean it all depends on how you look at it!

"One of the main reasons I didn't wait till marriage is because I'm 99% sure my future husband (whoever that may be) wouldn't have saved himself for me...."

...hmmm, yes and no....sex is great and why not have it with a few different people? i mean as long as you care about the other person and you want to share yourself...i think all those people who are waiting for mr. and mrs. right are missing out on sharing something special, and no multiple partners does not mean its given away or passed around...sex is is different every tyme you have it with someone else, and really is something that should be explored and open...you shouldnt just give your body to anyone, but you shouldnt keep it locked away in a chasity tower either... a slut(male and female) has to do more about why you sleep around and who you are, rather then how many people youve slept with....think about it....and anyway i think the one thing people should really be more discerning about is saying the words,

"i love you"

....and yeah is was 18, i waited for that 'right' gurl, and lost it 1st week of freshman year to a gurl that id rather not remember...oh well since then id have lots of occasions with the special kinda gurls, so learn your lessons....ra

Guest Pilau Hands

16...It was way too early in the relationship, but i ended up staying with her for a year and a half. Looking back I would've liked to wait like most people...but when you're young and dumb...you know the rest.

Guest KARD like WOE

i was raped in a hot tub. i was 19 and i thought i was waitin but that was just an excuse to get girls in bed. but one night some chick and i drank all these forties and took some pills.(not my fortay) but it helped me get laid and now im a machine. i cant stop

Originally posted by Frate Raper:

17 On the floor in my room while my moms was up stairs.I'm still with the same girl too.It sucked like 4 mins or something so wack I couldn't even brag about it to my homies.

MY BOY LOST HIS TO A HOOKER!

bob that is the best thing any ones said on here

best story ever.

18....after a pint of JD and some heinekins, after an hour or so i decided i had to pee and she wanted some cookies...it was great!!!

funny thing is she maintains that it was the best sex she had had up to that point...i guess cause it lasted longer than 3 minutes...hahaha, thats funny to think about but regardless i am now a fully certified love machine so there.

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

15, i hate thinking about my first time..... i just wish it had happened differently. i always hear these great stories about other people's "special" first times. i feel like i lost this precious gem of innocence that i can never retrieve. my first time set the tone for the next couple years of self-destructive sexual experiences. it took a long time to recover my self pride...

i never tell anyone what happened. i don't even know why i wrote this....fuckin mondays

------------------

high plains drifter

Guest SPLINTER

havent yet. im 15. ive had hoes and sluts try to grab my shit and rub my belly (yes im fat and ugly too) but i normally slap them cuz i know where theyve been and its not paradise. ive never had a girlfriend cuz im afraid of rejection and i could prolly fuck my cousin girl before he does but that wouldnt feel right even though i dont like my cousin and she gives a lot of head (yes shes a cheerleader) theres only 4 girls id truly want to lose it to. my best female friend, her dingy friend, this ugly girl who loves me and i feel attracted to for some reason and a short hawaiin chick with a very cute face and very cool attitude (but i want her cuz shes short). thatll be all.

Guest SPLINTER

yeah sorry for that. i dont slap but i did push a girl who i tried to get a way from but she kept trying to come up on me. and i mean shes been AROUND. like serious shit, heard she lost her in 6 grade and know various guys who she has slept with and know plenty of girls who slept with them and know most of the guys that slept with those (small town) an if you knew what i knew you woulnt want her breath around you cuz there is airborne diseases related with sex. and i mean i get real heated cuz all her friends talk a lot of shit bout one of my friends. i had my homegirl warn her and shit. this bitch straight decided to sock me one day cuz i told her i hated her and that she was a bitch, aint no girl gettin a hit on my face. not knowing my own strength when im angry i pushed her and she stumbled back for ten yards before she slammed into her friend and they both fell on the floor. these girls are crackheads(seen them in act) hoes(seen them in act also) and real nasty, go drunk to school and throw up all over the place. fuck that i lose respect for those who do not respect themselves. i will NEVER hit a RESPECTABLE girl, i try not to associeate with ones that are not but when shit comes down, i got to watch my shit.

------------------

Until the philosophy which holds one race

Superior and another inferior

Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned

Everywhere is war, me say war

That until there is no longer first class

And second class citizens of any nation

Until the colour of a man's skin

Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes

Me say war

That until the basic human rights are equally

Guaranteed to all, without regard to race

Dis a war- Bob Nesta Marley "WAR"

awesome topic....lol....someone should compile a book about great "first time" stories...i only wish all you guys told the stories more in depth...like think about it, think about all the funny ass stories everyone must of had....

like for me, it was 1991, i was 13 and begginning 8th grade. this italian princess chick from west philly was like my love...we were 'dating' for like 5 months. (although dating at this age consisted of taking the train to the mall at 8th and market or getting a minivan ride to the movies. i remember fingering her for the first time (getting to third!!!lol) in the movie theater watching WAYNES WORLD. hahaha that shit cracks me up. and like all the kids used to rock overalls with one strap hanging down and shit like z.cavarichi and shit....and the girls had mad big hair and big hoop earrings and chewed mad gum....it was crazy.

i rode my little diamond back bmx to the 7-11 near her house in west philly at 3am, and bought condoms. the indian dude was like totally unphased that this 13 yr old kid was in his shop at 3 am buying 2 softpretzels, a snapple, and condoms. he was like "whatevs...."

and so i bike to her house and do what might have been (now that i think about it) my first real rooftop climbing type shit....i had climb her back fence, then use the grates on her first floor windows to climb onto her porch roof...then i knocked on her window, and she let me in. we made out for like 2 minutes...then tried to get it on. but, we were both virgins and my dick was hardly big enough to even roll the condom like 3 times!!! AND she hadnt broken her hymen yet, so we couldnt fuckin figure out what the fuck was going on....it was a fiasco. i was thinkin (from readin like penthouse letters and shit) that i was gonna like kncok it out, like she was gonna be all moanin, and i had it planned out, like we were gonna rock every position and she was gonna cum mad times....hahaha stupid kids. after like 40 seconds of finally getting in, i busted a nut and she was like...'this hurts like shit!' and so we stopped. 2 weeks later, we tried again, but her dad (a persoanl injury lawyer in west philly) caught us, and threatened to arrest me for statutory rape. (in PA, its technically rape under 16, even if the girl consents) my pops talked him out of it, but they made it so we could never see each other or talk ever again. we went to different high schools and ive never heard from her since.

*sniff*

now.....imagine if everyone threw in a little more detail like that...that'd make a phat ass book of short stories. such an interesting snapshot of the crossroads of youth and adolescence......good topic!

Archived