the most painful experience of my life...

vinyl junkie

i started getting my foot tattooed today... we got all the outline done and a little bit of the color... 2 and a half hours...

it covers the entire top of my foot, including a little bit on my toes, and then twists up around my ankles a little...

this was seriously the single most painful thing i've ever done, and that includes breaking my foot, severing one of the tendons in the back of my knee, and almost losing a finger...

having to actually restrain yourself, like holding down my leg with my hands because it won't stop moving on it's own is a really weird experience...

i'm known to have a really high pain threshold, and after about an hour i kinda got into a groove with it, but it still this was fucking intense...

i'm giving myself some major points for being able to sit through all that- even more so for doing it without complaining or yelling or anything...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow, what the hell possessed you to get a tattoo on the top of your foot. thats probably the 2nd most painfull place you could get it... with all those veins and tendons right up against the skin... ugh... that would probably hurt more than getting your dick tattooed... foreal.

Killer. Hey VJ, did you ever end up getting work from Grime? It seems like you had mentioned something about that a while back. On a related note, I did my second tattoo ever last night. A gay-ass butterfly on some chick's back.

Originally posted by oner

Killer. Hey VJ, did you ever end up getting work from Grime? It seems like you had mentioned something about that a while back.

we've talked about it, and he's gonna start sketches for a half sleeve once i can start saving money over the summer...

and backs are popular cuz it's the biggest, flattest area of skin...

and my foot hardly hurts at all any more, but now i have to figure out how to put my shoe on so i can go buy soap...

Archived