sisqo the only "real" thug

*see-phore*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz:

see i wouldnt know about that

my girl got the kojak

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'>

you coming out tonite?

"Might find ya man dead in the ocean...he be aight though, cuz you know dead rappers get better promotion"

Where at? and When? I doubt it though dogs, I have a pussy engagement I think. I ain't doing shit saturday or sunday though so holla.

YOOOO!

MERODOGS

GANGSTAS LIVE

Guest SayOne

Not all tha niggaz in the LOX are fake just jada...that faggot...you should make this a topic about the realist niggahz like sticky fingaz and ODB..

Originally posted by cmeup:

Originally posted by *see-phore*:

blah blah blah...i'm not baising this on musical ability.i'm baising it on the fact that someone who wears a blue bandana in one video and red/yellow/green etc. in another cant be gangsta.look what jay,dre,ja etc. rap about! there gangstas right? i would never let some one riffle through through my pockets taking all my shit! 50 cent stabbed ja rule and two of his partners.dre got schmacked up and had all his shit taken at the source awards. jays bodygaurd got knocked out and got his cash jewels boots and liqour j-a-c-k-e-d...and these are only things i've heard about there probably more stories....I THINK YOU NEEDS TO CHECK YOUR SELF...

bitch please, if they blasted back at them fools when they got jacked, or like you said at tha source awards, they would be sittin in jail next to that nigga shine.

and to end this arguement right now, you wouldn't say shit to none of these fools anyways, cuz they would stomp your ass. period.

another fake ass thug:

J.T. MONEY

ibtease<~[/b]

are you offering me a blow job?cause the answers NO!

so what if theyd be sitting in jail theyre thugs right theyd probably start selling drugs there and stabbing C.O s.....

your a fucking joke!

Guest SPLINTER

only thug that acts thug no matter what is Ol Dirty. fuck the rest this dogg is real to the fullest. real crazy that is.

------------------

Until the philosophy which holds one race

Superior and another inferior

Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned

Everywhere is war, me say war

That until there is no longer first class

And second class citizens of any nation

Until the colour of a man's skin

Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes

Me say war

That until the basic human rights are equally

Guaranteed to all, without regard to race

Dis a war- Bob Nesta Marley "WAR"

Originally posted by cmeup:

i thought Trick Daddy was a fake ass thug til they went to his crib on CRIBS. that nigga is straight up and down ghetto. fo sho.

yup. but rentioning the ROC, beanie sigel is no fake thug i dont think. hes straight off the streets and still doesnt know how to act properly yet. but if you want a fake thug eventhough hes dead, its tupac. thugs dont go to fine arts school and write poetry. you wont see them in no poetic justice. THUG LIFE-id knock that motherfucker out.

fucin ruff ryders...the only people i know that actually listen to them and think that they are the shit cuz they listen to them are fuckin little kids. when they first started they was aight but after a while it got industrialized by the large record label, jus like alot of other rappers

------------------

Its a plant, not a drug....realize, legalize

Originally posted by Inept:

Honestly, I think this post is the most retarded thing on 12oz at the moment. Comparing to see which entertainers are keeping it real and 'gangsta' pfffffffffft.

couldnt agree more... who the fuck cares who's gangster?

Guest SPLINTER

tupac fake?

shit read his biography man that guy was straight up. takin 5 bullets and not dying is fake. then going on like it aint nothing is fake, fuck that he was down till his last moments if they were his last. fake cuz he wrote poetry and went to a school of fine arts? you wouldnt know how many gs prolly write poetry, except he had the balls to say it out loud. you wouldnt tell him shit if he was (still?) here. you would see him in another courtroom for a 187 but hed get out clean cuz thats how he is.

peaceful war.

------------------

Until the philosophy which holds one race

Superior and another inferior

Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned

Everywhere is war, me say war

That until there is no longer first class

And second class citizens of any nation

Until the colour of a man's skin

Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes

Me say war

That until the basic human rights are equally

Guaranteed to all, without regard to race

Dis a war- Bob Nesta Marley "WAR"

Prodigy is weak. Not because of the video shoot shit, but because he says one thing and does another. talking about not eating meat or drinking and shit. then what does he do? "three" w/ cormega, playing off hard.

nobody affiliated with def jam except damon dash and beans are hard.

mega is hard. just flipflops on his shit too much. needs to stop lifting biggie's shit so much.

so is nature. so is nas. so is pretty boy.

jadakiss isn't scared of diddy's money.

want hard?

- dungeon family

- swisha house/screwston families

- hypnotize minds

------------------

bubble hard in the double R

and don't anybody go around knocking on sisqo. he never claimed to shit in his life. bitches hating on his shit, hating on dru hill's shit without even knowing better. R+B singers been doing pepsi ads for decades, give that shit a rest.

------------------

bubble hard in the double R

• 10 months later...
Guest SayOne

not the lox, im was born and raised in Yonkers and know that its not a nice place to live at least in our section of town..but really all of these peole mentioned are people who have been molded bythe almighty dollar..jarule for instance was tyte bak in the day but now hes like a gay rnb singer..why?? cuz he knows conforming to the " prom night song " or suburban white audience, hell make lots more money

Talk about true Emcee's

Got to give that to cats like

Percee P

Mf Doom

Kool G Rap

Jeru Tha Damaja

Big L (R.I.P.)

M.O.P

Beanie Sigel

And the DuckDown Crew (Blackmoon, Cocoa Brovaz)

But the stories goes, you live by the gun, you die by the gun...

Being a thug gets you no were but dead...

In response to seeing rappers on cribs....

I think redman's segment was the best.... first off he is living in a place with all his fam, and the place is a fucken wreck....

wouldn't it be nice to be a dusted-out billionaire slob...

jay-z is the president of this wack ass list and i would agree with whoever said the rest of rocafella, but MOP is on rocafella now, and i certainly cannot hate on them.

following in a close second is nelly/st lunatics, puffy, ja rule...

and snoop is nowhere near a false thug, kid was a hustler, now hes just graduated to being the godson of funk.

Guest Canadiano

queensbridge is the illest. thug? ----->Tragedy Khadafi, aka the Intelligent Hoodlum, aka the Foul Mahdi. Cormega is pretty ill, too. Mobb Deep always. Where do you get this information that P gets punked off all the time? Don't even worry about that shit.

Archived