sisqo the only "real" thug

*see-phore*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tears*uno

fake

nelly, puff daddy, ja rule, sisqo, lil romeo, r.o.c.,

real

nas, cormega, nature, tragedy khadafi, prodigy,havoc, styles p/jada etc.

Originally posted by SPLINTER

only thug that acts thug no matter what is Ol Dirty. fuck the rest this dogg is real to the fullest. real crazy that is.

------------------

Until the philosophy which holds one race

Superior and another inferior

Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned

Everywhere is war, me say war

That until there is no longer first class

And second class citizens of any nation

Until the colour of a man's skin

Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes

Me say war

That until the basic human rights are equally

Guaranteed to all, without regard to race

Dis a war- Bob Nesta Marley "WAR"

hey bro. bob didnt actually write that. haile salassei gave that speach and bob made it into the song "war".

i dont keep tabs on hiphop artists so i wouldnt know much about what goes on in their lives. but what i can gather from the little info i do know and from the music this is who i call fake:

ja rule

p diddy

cash money

st lunatics

ludacris

eminem

d 12

who seems real:

dmx

mop

dogg pound (i dont know shit about them really but from their music they seem real)

dre dog

most valejo rappers

tupac

onyx

jay z

nas

xzibit

spice 1

mc eight

brotha lynch hung

king sun

geto boys

guru

Its not my job to judge, saying I dont know any rapper on a personal level, but from the way they hold theirs: I will say it again and add a few...

Mf Doom

Percee P

BiG L (RIP)

Kool G rap

Jeru Tha Damaja

M.O.P

Beanie Siegal

Blackmoon

Plus:

Naughty by Nature

DMX

Bone Thugs

Craig Mack

Dead Prez

Redman

Rza

Scarface

and of course one of the realest, but look where it got him: Tupac- live by the gun, die by the gun.

this thread is fucking stupid.

first of all, who fucking cares whos a 'thug' or not. if the music is good - the music is good. you people on here complain about mtv and radio pushing image over music , and look at yourselves, youre the ones sweating the images.

second, gangsta rap is gone and buried. rap has gone in a direction where its more about skill, complex lyricism, witty lyrics, etc than just bragging about busting a cap.

third, most of the people on here are suburban white kids who wouldnt last 10 minutes in the hoods where alot of these so-called 'fake thugs' came from. so who are you to try to point fingers at whos real?

put some punk-ass white boy like tease, who, just to make matters worse, loves to say 'nigga', in the marcy projects where jay-z is from. lets see how long he lasts. that same thing goes for almost everyone on here.

Guest Canadiano

you know what's some violent lyrics? Kool G Rap's in the song "Know Da Game" ft Mobb Deep and MOP. That guy has so much fuckin' skill, STILL!

monsanto is 'gangsta'.

Tupac took five bullets then came out with Hit em up and Capadona hit a news reporter... Old dirty bastard shot at the cops and other Wu tang clans men have been raided at the Wu studios for drugs... I don't know if thats gansta or maybe shit for brains either way its pretty hardcore in my book

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by BlackSun

I don't know if thats gansta or maybe shit for brains

Doesn't gangsta = shit for brains?

Guest SayOne
Originally posted by space

mobb deep used to do ballet.

:lol: man i laughed mad hard when i read this, it was prodigy that went into ballet, i have no problem with the way THEY rap, but back in the day when they switched from west coast to east , they switched there demenoir and accent like it wasnt nuttin, truly fake shit.. but i never walked in there shoes before they were stars you know what i mean..alot of heads hustled to get money to make a demo like jay-z and ja rule etc..a lot of them lived a rough life and when you see niggaz sittin on 22's iced out with some hot gear in a mansion that dont make them fake that just makes them successful shit i would love to be put up like that :) ..and about this jay-z being close to BIG...FUCK NO!!!! reasonable doubt was a blazing album but never close to BIGs shit ...

My list of real niggaz are: Kool G Rap, Ras Kass(hahahhaha), ODB (god bless him), Beanie Sigel ( i hate him with a passion), Sticky Fingaz ( before he got movie fame), DMX & LOX ( just cuz i said so faggot) Capone, Crunchy Black..LOL

Im crazy and im probably going to kill the local thugs

Guest Swizel

The tru deffinition of a thug is an Elite Groupe Of Assasians From India. they would befriend travilers, then kill them with a yellow scarf with a knot in the middel.

Info thanks to the History Channel: History of the Thugs.

Originally posted by Swizel

The tru deffinition of a thug is an Elite Groupe Of Assasians From India. they would befriend travilers, then kill them with a yellow scarf with a knot in the middel.

Info thanks to the History Channel: History of the Thugs.

if you want to get even more tech they were called thuggees and the name got shortened to thug.

info thanks to history class

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by SayOne

:lol: man i laughed mad hard when i read this, it was prodigy that went into ballet, i have no problem with the way THEY rap, but back in the day when they switched from west coast to east , they switched there demenoir and accent like it wasnt nuttin, truly fake shit...

how can you not know that there is another duo called South Central Cartel that includes two rappers named havok and prodigy.

Archived