sisqo the only "real" thug

*see-phore*

please post the names of fake thugs in the music industry the list will then be submitted to the commision of player haters and every fake thug will be delt w/ accordingly

ja rule

sisqo

cap one[not capone]

jay-z[all of rocafella]

swiss beats

the lox

LL

dre

tyresse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree with jay z being up there.I know in some eyes the jigga man has fell off of whatever but I still like his shit for the most part,even though he has beef with the most thero mc out Prodigy.As far as the rest of the list I kinda dont think people should call niggas fake and whut not without knowing that person personally.

fuck that, jayz's dope. he makes millions of dollars an still stabbed dude for bootlegging his shit. thats thug.

an im begining to question prodigy's 'realness.' i keep hearing stories about him getting punked on the regular.

Alright i'm basing jay-z's fakness on oddly enough something prodigy said about how quiet he was during the east vs west thing and bottom line he does have some good beats but,his ego and his unbeliveable hardcore mobster-ness make him fake to me.and remember the hardknock life tour. when it came to Toronto at an after party one of his bodygaurds got knocked out w/ a champanige bottle to the head and he was robbed of all his cash aswell as his company.plus his hidden cut ups on nas fuck that!

But any rapper who wears blue bandanas in one video and red in another etc. cant be real!(^the last comment isnt just about jay-z)

rocafella, because they wouldnt even admit to beef w/ queens bridge,now thats gangsta!

sisqo because he seems to be trying to ack thugged out to shake the fact that hes pop!

jay-zs pop too!

i liked jay zs old shit but some people just make changes for the worse

LL cool J was a thug when he was an extra on crush groove. like 1984-90 ll was a thug. then "mr. smith" came out. now he's a faygit. but you know you a thug when you come out with a song titled "mamma said knock you out" (just my opinion)

Another Bad Creation shoulda beat the shit outta Kriss Kross....

i dont feel like im in the position to judge on whos fronting because lets face it, regardless of how rugged you are theres always someone out there a step up from you

i can however comment on how funny R Kelly is, im damn, straight thuggin out of the blue, thats good stuff....

and yeah, i thing prodigy actually has weekly appointments set up to get punked down....shit happens so much its emabarrasing

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

word i hear about prodigy ghetin jacked up all the tyme but still if i had to choose side between qweensbridge and the ROC it would definitly be QUEENNS of course they got the rawest beats and the realest rymes NaS is the shit

oh yah and jay-z used to be gangsta but ever sence he blew up him syain "that's gangsta!" after everything that fake fag memphis bleek says hes jus not the same

------------------

"now how can i perfect this? livin' recless, die for my neclace"

-nas

yah it realy was magmatize!

snoop-takes off when dre was getting robbed at the source awards what a gangsta'...

i hear stuff about prodigy getting called out not robbed...but if he is thats weak....

cappadonna and ghost face got beat down by the cops in canada thrown in jail and beat down there too...and blamed the cops for taking gems from their necklaces....two weeks later the prisoner that jacked them came forward!w/ the gems...

jay-z gets smacked up I know it ...just have to prove it!

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by seeking innocence:

fuck that, jayz's dope. he makes millions of dollars an still stabbed dude for bootlegging his shit. thats thug.

an im begining to question prodigy's 'realness.' i keep hearing stories about him getting punked on the regular.

funny you mention jay-z and question prodigy's "realness". you know the two have beef (or you do now). well recently at a jay-z show in NYC, jay flashed some pics of P on a bigscreen onstage. they were of P when he was a little kid, and some of them included P when he was a ballarina!!

noone knows how he got ahold of them

now THAT'S keeping it real, hahahaha...

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz:

well recently at a jay-z show in NYC, jay flashed some pics of P on a bigscreen onstage. they were of P when he was a little kid, and some of them included P when he was a ballarina!!

noone knows how he got ahold of them

now THAT'S keeping it real, hahahaha...

There's this wonderful little thing called Photoshop. I'm sure Jay-Z knows about it. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

from what i understand, it wasn't photoshoped, and i believe Prodigy replied to the incident, and i dont remember P saying that they were altered...

i will do dome more research, see what i can find

fuck, you might as well post any jiggy-rap artist's name. but i think the man who holds the crown for quote-un-quote thug would be P.Diddy. damn! thats some hardcore gangsta blood right there, fo real! shiet!

Guest SPLINTER

yo i dont think snoop was eva a gangsta but hes real good at actingthe part. come on now he went to long beach polly, a prized and honored private school and graduated with high honors. shit neva herd a gangsta pull that of. then dre found him freestylin and made him a gangsta and pomised mad money, snoop through away a bball scholorship for the money and the fame, and all he had to do was act gangsta. all though he did slang for a while hes not a gangsta. hes just fucking amazing.

Originally posted by cmeup:

ja rule is tight, cap one? his shit is tight, i like that chicago rap style, fast and all... jay-z is pretty gangsta , you needs to check yourself. and you said dre? dre is tha definition of GANGSTA.

i thought Trick Daddy was a fake ass thug til they went to his crib on CRIBS. that nigga is straight up and down ghetto. fo sho.

sisqo is a queer. p.diddy is a fag for getting rid of J LO, so he is gay. plus he aint no thug. tyrese is really wak, but i will admit i like that song he gots out...THEM GIRLS or what not. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

ibtease<~

blah blah blah...i'm not baising this on musical ability.i'm baising it on the fact that someone who wears a blue bandana in one video and red/yellow/green etc. in another cant be gangsta.look what jay,dre,ja etc. rap about! there gangstas right? i would never let some one riffle through through my pockets taking all my shit! 50 cent stabbed ja rule and two of his partners.dre got schmacked up and had all his shit taken at the source awards. jays bodygaurd got knocked out and got his cash jewels boots and liqour j-a-c-k-e-d...and these are only things i've heard about there probably more stories....I THINK YOU NEEDS TO CHECK YOUR SELF...

2 pac was real.. he straight called people out.. i believe mobb deep is real.. if u listen to drop a gem on em they talk about robbing 2 pac for his jewels.. i think eminem is headed the same way as 2 pac tho.. he even made a hit em up song.. pdiddy, all of wutang cept meth, jayz all those faggots.. they are weak...

Originally posted by *see-phore*:

please post the names of fake thugs in the music industry the list will then be submitted to the commision of player haters and every fake thug will be delt w/ accordingly

ja rule

sisqo

cap one[not capone]

jay-z[all of rocafella]

swiss beats

the lox

LL

dre

tyresse

I'll tell you whose real though, Fat Joe, that nigga keep it ud real, nigga got someone to cut Cuban Link, then fought him one deep on the streets in the X. Niggaz know...Prodigy is just an icecream nigga, cuz he's soft and he keeps gettin served. Nigga rolls up to Queensbridge with a trunk fulla posters instead of gats, what you think niggaz are gonna do? Go "hey thats a really dope 40 pound chain you got there, I wish I could have one, But I'll be satisfied with a poster of you rocking your 40 pound chain" NO! They rob his ass. Now you know.

Real niggaz:

Fat Joe (Likes to "lock ass" with niggaz)

Cormega (Punked Nas' crew)

Shyne (shot a couple niggaz)

Noreaga (Grimy)

DMX (raping teenage girls and getting into fistfights, you cant get no realer)

Mista Softees:

Prodigy (Gets punked daily)

P. Diddy (snitched on Shyne, Is overall herbish)

Jay-Z (Hired Fat Joe's niggaz to hold him down in Marcy, Gave Michael Jackson a pound)

Jadakiss (scared of P Diddy)

Eminem (walks around with an empty gat, like shit is peaches)

LL ("99% of his fans wear high heels", Had a sitcom)

Ja Rule (Looks like a newborn kitten, deep voice does not equal thoroness)

Tyrese shouldnt even be mentioned cuz the nigga is a motherfuckin R&B singer, If he even attempted to acted thugged out, I'd send my lil brother to smack the nigga.

MERODOGS

KEEP IT

THORO

XBORO

Originally posted by anarky:

i think eminem is headed the same way as 2 pac tho.. he even made a hit em up song..

chill eminem is a straightup herb, no joke, the only reason niggaz think he's hard is cuz he starts ud beef, but look who he's beefing with, fucking Nsync, Limp Bizkit, Everlast, All these muhfuckas are straight up KittyKat niggaz, Niggaz are softer than chocolate cake fresh out the oven. If eminem had beef with the Lox or someone at least semi-real, then I would retract that statement, but thats like me going to a junior high, fucking up a bunch of girls who haven't grown tits and screamin "THUG LIFE NIGGA!" It don't make sense.

MERODOGS

TMFDTBBB

HARSTARS

MLB FA LIFE

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by MeroSeis:

thats odd because you started a thread raving about Jadakiss' new album

or do you like him, but he's just soft?

cause em has some skillz. i aint sayin he's a thug, but you cant argue homey got some skillz. i like his older shit better. circa 95, 96... when he was callin in the wake up show with sway and tech and ripping ill cel phone freestyles.

ps-it aint thug, but there's a thread about a show in nyc tomorrow. you down?

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

[This message has been edited by Dusty Lipschitz (edited 07-24-2001).]

Originally posted by MeroSeis:

I'll tell you whose real though, Fat Joe, that nigga keep it ud real, nigga got someone to cut Cuban Link, then fought him one deep on the streets in the X. Niggaz know...Prodigy is just an icecream nigga, cuz he's soft and he keeps gettin served. Nigga rolls up to Queensbridge with a trunk fulla posters instead of gats, what you think niggaz are gonna do? Go "hey thats a really dope 40 pound chain you got there, I wish I could have one, But I'll be satisfied with a poster of you rocking your 40 pound chain" NO! They rob his ass. Now you know.

Real niggaz:

Fat Joe (Likes to "lock ass" with niggaz)

Cormega (Punked Nas' crew)

Shyne (shot a couple niggaz)

Noreaga (Grimy)

DMX (raping teenage girls and getting into fistfights, you cant get no realer)

Mista Softees:

Prodigy (Gets punked daily)

P. Diddy (snitched on Shyne, Is overall herbish)

Jay-Z (Hired Fat Joe's niggaz to hold him down in Marcy, Gave Michael Jackson a pound)

LL ("99% of his fans wear high heels", Had a sitcom)

Ja Rule (Looks like a newborn kitten, deep voice does not equal thoroness)

Thank you..see somebody understands that just cause you suck up to one of these guys doesnt mean hes gonna be your buddy!

whats w/ terror squad these days?i heard cuban & fat joe got in a fight over release dates or something?.....

fat joe ... yeshhh man thorough .

lately he's been dealing with grade a government beef . His father, a natural born resident of Cuba recently(4 months ago) went back to his motherland to spread the wealth with abuela and them ,and what was supposed to be 4 weeks on the island has turned into a 4 month bid... ay dios mio! platanos and mango ehheiday..

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz:

thats odd because you started a thread raving about Jadakiss' new album

or do you like him, but he's just soft?

cause em has some skillz. i aint sayin he's a thug, but you cant argue homey got some skillz. i like his older shit better. circa 95, 96... when he was callin in the wake up show with sway and tech and ripping ill cel phone freestyles.

ps-it aint thug, but there's a thread about a show in nyc tomorrow. you down?

His album is ill, but he's still soft like pussy hair.

Archived