Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Poop Man Bob

If you could be ANYWHERE at the moment ...

somewhere in Europe, on a bike, rolling through some of the bad-ass little towns...firing on all the hidden exotic hotties.

i'd really like to be sleeping peacefully in my bed.

but anywhere?

in a hammock with the boy near the clear blue waters of some carribbean island and listening to the palm trees rustling in the tropical warm breeze. thinking this is bliss and i don't have to wake up and go to work the next day.

in fantasy land:

wearing little clothing carrying a bag full of rusto and coronas and greenery in a train yard crammed with flats adjacent to a tropical beach paradise

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

And my bed should be in London. In spring. High of 68°F. With the windows slightly open.

i love it when london's like this. good choice PMB

personally, id have to say: San Fransisco - id be walking all around union square, up and down the hills on a nice day...

or NYC - just staring in astonishment

or on a beach in Grenada, relaxing with a spliff and a drink with nothing on my mind.

Re: Re: If you could be ANYWHERE at the moment ...

Originally posted by sneak

or on a beach in Grenada, relaxing with a spliff and a drink with nothing on my mind.

Me too, except I'd do acid and stare at starfish, then go for a swim.....

"Personally - in bed with my girl next to me, dozing in and out of sleep, watching the shadows dance on the wall.

And my bed should be in London. In spring. High of 68°F. With the windows slightly open."

i should be strolling outta bed, letting the lady sleep late...feeling the nice 68 degree wind on my face, putting on some early morning music, maybe miles, maybe the shins....finding my smokes and the advil...making coffee for me, poop man, and the girls....wondering what time we are all gonna go to the tate museum for the show....lookin for the euro hash that i thought i had in jeans pockets...

Guest sneak

hash mental invalid?

your in london, get some skunk!!

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by ubejinxed

mamerro, u don't need a passport to go to PR from the mainland right?

Nope. Just a good ol' driver's licence.

Originally posted by mental invalid

"Personally - in bed with my girl next to me, dozing in and out of sleep, watching the shadows dance on the wall.

And my bed should be in London. In spring. High of 68°F. With the windows slightly open."

i should be strolling outta bed, letting the lady sleep late...feeling the nice 68 degree wind on my face, putting on some early morning music, maybe miles, maybe the shins....finding my smokes and the advil...making coffee for me, poop man, and the girls....wondering what time we are all gonna go to the tate museum for the show....lookin for the euro hash that i thought i had in jeans pockets...

This must be a large bed to fit four of us.

And put on The Shins ... great morning music.

Right now I would rather be back in chicago with my hunny. In the back yard of my cousin’s place (because if we ever moved there, we would be staying there rent free in the upper 3 bedroom flat), the weather is about 75-80 degrees which is perfect. There’s steaks and vegtable kabobs on the hot grill with some hot links and vegan hamburger patties.. We have two kegs. Friends from sf flew in to see us and we’re throwing a big bbq bash. Music would be blasting. Weed being passed around. New friends chatting it up with old friends. and bikes are everywhere……

Devilush...if you and your man are any where near my area...you'll have to witness the absolute retardedness that our bike parties bring. Hell as one of the promoters...I'll schedule something to coincide with a trip. One of our guys almost got air lifted out after a failed attempt at jumping a burning couch....which happened to be on top of one big ass bonfire.

Jamaica or the Bahamas, with all my friends with me, smokin PHAT L's and chillen, drinkin, and graff:king:

that would be dope as fuck:cool:

Back in Belize, watching the full moon rise over the ocean while smoking a spliff.

Back in Key West, riding on the 7 mile long cosway over the ocean at night (there was nothing to see but the vastness of ocean and stars)

On a Spanish mountain top overlooking the ocean, flamenco music playing softly and old vineyard lands surrounding me.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this