If you could be ANYWHERE at the moment ...

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about drunk on the staircase yelling "lllllllllliiiiiilllllll eeeeeeeessssssssseeeeeeeeeeee" at my window???

I'd like to be in a lavshly furnished penthouse in toronto sorting my room full of paint, picking out the color scheme for that nights pannel :D

Originally posted by ese

what about drunk on the staircase yelling "lllllllllliiiiiilllllll eeeeeeeessssssssseeeeeeeeeeee" at my window???

mr.cool wrote me a kind letter

requesting that I cease with the

'lil ese'-ing ASAP.

Originally posted by ese

we're worse than the aussie daycare.

describes them perfectly

Anyway, If I could be ANYWHERE right at this moment, well....

hmmm... I've had a hankerin' to go visit Los Angeles for the past week or so....

Setting: The beach, or the mountains, either one will do and

watching a sunrise after a great party with that girl you know you're going to fall in love with, thats where I'd want to be.

driving across the desert at night with my ex listening to hopesfall with the windows open and wind blowing up.

honestly, i dont think there is anyplace id rather be right now, than there with her.

i know it sounds sappy, but for me, its a big step.

oh well.

skkkkks

Guest Pilau Hands

muir beach, CA

sleeping on a clearing on the hill with the drop-off to the ocean

or

kaka'ako beach park grass sliding with my cousins

and i'd be 13

watching a great sunset on an excellent little secluded beach in thailand with my dearest lady friend. and if you want to get technical, 70 degrees with a slight breeze. and this very well may come true one day, this lady friend's uncle lives in thailand...and he is a very rich pizza franchise man. he already has a house built for any family who wants to come live there, and i am pretty much family. excellent...i feel like doing the jig

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

what i want is- my ex girlfriend to come here and hang out with me for the rest of the night and just talk and shit.

what i need is- an extended vacation away from any phones so i can forget about her.

word, i feel the same way:o

i'd really like to be sleeping peacefully in my bed.

but anywhere?

in a hammock with the boy near the clear blue waters of some carribbean island and listening to the palm trees rustling in the tropical warm breeze. thinking this is bliss and i don't have to wake up and go to work the next day.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

And my bed should be in London. In spring. High of 68°F. With the windows slightly open.

i love it when london's like this. good choice PMB

personally, id have to say: San Fransisco - id be walking all around union square, up and down the hills on a nice day...

or NYC - just staring in astonishment

or on a beach in Grenada, relaxing with a spliff and a drink with nothing on my mind.

Archived