favorite skate video?

$360

i just realized that i didnt check before i started this thread, so i apologize if this topic has been covered.

anyway, what is everyones favorite skate video. i would have to say mouse because ive seen it so many times but i have seen any new videos in the past 3 years.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

GUILTY

there was a SHORTY's movie that i watched last year it was called "GUILTY", it was about them all breaking out of jail and then they went to skate, and shit it wuz hella dope :D

i don't remember too much of it but i'm sure some of u skaters on this board will remember it from last year...

i quit skating about 6 months ago, i fucked my ankle up sumpin awful:o

i dont know.i never really got into the videos that had a storyline. im not saying guilty wasnt good, i havent seen it, but i definetly didnt like the chocolate tour. then again, that the only one ive seen like that so maybe theyve gotten better

Guest im not witty

both tilt mode videos hold a special place in my heart. PJ ladd and video days too. oh and kicked out of everywhere, that old real video. im trying to download the new girl video right now, but its being a bitch. i heard its pretty fresh.

oh and yes, guilty sucked the balls. overproduced garbage.

Originally posted by effyoo

Those are the ones i'm probably thinking of, in one part the music is from inside the bar in StarWars, right?

SORRY THERE TRECKY...

I don't watch star wars...but I Know for a fact Natus wasnt in wither of those..

toy machine: welcome to hell

shorty's: fullfill the dream

"p.j. ladd's wonderful, horrible life" is pretty good

uhh what else have i even seen... uno was good, there were some boring ass parts though. penny and koston had good parts. not to sound cliche... but they did, the rest of the video was decent, bill peppers part was kinda cool. and chet thomas... if the part im thinking of was in uno..

Originally posted by $360

i just realized that i didnt check before i started this thread, so i apologize if this topic has been covered.

anyway, what is everyones favorite skate video. i would have to say mouse because ive seen it so many times but i have seen any new videos in the past 3 years.

ok.............in mouse there is a herby hancock song that has flutes or something and it says its called "watermelon man" on the soundtrack listing..............buuut when ever i find anything with watermelon man on it......it is never even close to the song in the video

what the fuck?

Originally posted by effyoo

and the one where Natas spins around on the fire hydrant.

thats wheels of fire, or streets of fire.

video days was the best.

world ind. 1st video Rubbish Heap was pretty dope too, i remember focusing so many peoples boards after seeing that video.

Archived