post your in action flix!!!!!

toad_AAA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roger pitss

NOT BAD..BUT POSTING PICS OF YOUR SELF IN ACTION

IN A BOARD FLOODED WITH COPS?

NOT SO SMART BUT HEY NOT BAD:confused:

Re: Re: Some real action shots!

Originally posted by bronx

those first 2 are wats up.i always wanted to see a video with some1 painten heavens.so far i never did.hopefully therewll be a video besides city of angels

"Duhhh, i always wanted to see a video.." Fuckin fag...whats keeping you from seeing the real thing in real life? Have you and your lil friends ever actually gone out bombing for yourselves? Maybe you should try it, i hear its more fun than sitting around waiting for a video to come out. Thats the problem with the internet age, its made people so lazy that theyre content just living vicariously through everyone else's graff. Lameass

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Rectum

haha wrong ..if it did happen theyre be no conviction so it dosnt matter

Sounds like you got it easy then. Loads of places have good graf squads that go to great lengths to get a conviction. Be thankful you don't live in one of those places.

Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00324944f00000055.jpg'>

Simp

"hi my name is so and so i live on this street in this city, this is what i look like this is what i write..."....are you kids not thinking when you put your photos up on the fuckin internet and not even consider what your doing....check your face, hat, pants and shoes....if i notice, your damn sure they do....pinche bofo

dude we can access to all the other photo's in your fotango account so we all know know exactly what you look like what your freinds look like not to mention your skateboard and cat

be smart use 2 different accounts and or erase those picts

Guest SKER

Re: Some real action shots!

fuckin bump, i want to see more flicks like that!!! if anyone has bombing flicks like that please post!! dope

• 2 weeks later...
Guest imported_b0b

^^^

That is som hot plot the dude is doing. The side of a box that faces away from the tracks in a forest!

Also Shauny, that dude aint dogging Oker, NT did. He is just getting a reach in the corner.

Archived