post your in action flix!!!!!

toad_AAA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

i think one of my favorite things about graff fliks, even though i dont come close to comprehending it, is blacked out sneakers.

and i see it offen,

yet have never heard of a case where someone got convicted off of police knowing the sneakers.

i could be mistaken, but...

i doubt it.

Has happened in the UK before, but not from an action shot, but from cctv footage.

Originally posted by Father John

their were 13 year olds out doing heavens in the late 80's early 90's while you were watching ninja turtles...

yep orange shirt baby boy dvc meq vets somehow wasnt even thought about even being born by his mother in the late 80's early 90's . to think of it. it would be rad if he was a stillborn. i am

Don't matter none kid. One of the dudes involved in Melburns first whole train was identified by his shoes. This was enough to arrest him, charge him and get a warrant. The little toad then developed a bad case of verbal diarrhea and boom boom, thats all she wrote.

Man all guys talkin shit about the first tag.. i dont c whats wrong with it! ya iuts not the most amazing tag but it aint toy**yo toad is that a Montana marker? N everyone who talks shit why dont u post sum action flix or post your own tags if the lil cops r gona come arrest u from not seein your face or sneakers!!:crazy: :lol:

Guest fannypack
Originally posted by Pointillism

the besty writers i know started when they were 12 . . .i wish i did

The "BESTY" writers I know learned to spell first. ;)

Archived