Dark/ Strange Films

Sickboy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man bites dog - french film about a serial killer

auditon - japanese film about a sadistic young woman

tetsuo the iron man - japanese sick flick about a man turning into a robot

city of lost children looks nightmarich.i might have to watch that.

Guest im not witty

AUDITION is really fucked up.

and some movie i cant remember exactly, i watched it at the end of a drug binge many years ago, i think its called doomsday generation, but im not sure.

Gummo was fucking weird... I was drunk when I saw it and I kept cheering when the kid in the bunny suit came on. I saw it again the next morning and I just didnt get it, I was just like "wow thats shitty...".

The Cube was fucking entertainment though hah, it was corny and horribly acted but thats how I like it. It had me thinking, I was so happy to see a cube thread like a month ago, AND I'm happy to know that there is a cube two out too because you best believe I'm gunna go rent that shit soon.

City of Lost Children kicked ass, I only saw the end but I liked what I saw.

Man Bite Dog, the french serial killer flic was weird as fuck, I only saw part of it so I dont have anything to expand on

IRREVERSABLE:Time destroys everything! insanely FUCKED UP! I made the mistake of going and seeing it with my girlfriend on a date and that was a baaaaad idea, considering the movie is based on a rape and revenge of her boyfriend. good movie... its blows memento out of the water in backwards films

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

That movie was a trip, great visuals. The costumes were done by

Jean Paul Gautier.

Eraserhead - David Lynch

Prospero's Books - Peter Greenway

The Cook, the Thief, His Wife and Her Lover - Peter Greenway

Funeral Parade of Roses - Toshio Matsumoto

Evil Dead

Eat the Rich

but not to be left out:

Brazil

Bully

Blue Velvet

Delicatessen(sp?)

Soylent Green

Igby Goes Down

Storytelling

Dark Crystal

Pink Flamingos

Cecil B. Demented

Dune

Twin Peaks "Fire Walk With Me"

Ichi The Killer

Run Lola Run

i'll think of more when i'm thinking.

Battle royale the best fucking crazy japanese action kungfu murder i'll suck you off while stabbing you with dirty syringes(sp?) movie out there...if you can find it do watch, do watch....also there is this movie versus pretty awesome but kinda cheesey but none the less it rapes five year olds.

GINGER SNAPS!!

http://www.cinema.com/image_lib/5910_poster_thumb.jpg'>

I SAW IT A LITTLE WHILE AGO ITS A PRETTY GOOD WEREWOLF FLICK FROM CANADA . ITS UP THERE WITH HOWLING 1 AND 2 ON MY LIST FOR WEREWOLF FLICKS

http://www.labutaca.net/fotos/4/gingersnaps/gingersnaps.jpg'>

OH YA AND BULLY WAS GOOD BUT I GOT TIRED OF ALL THE SEX SCENES AND THE STORY KINDA DRAGGED ON TOO LONG

THE CITY OF LOST CHILDREN IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES..DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF ITS ON DVD?

Archived