deathdefying spots

DopeConn

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Pinup

http://tofaero.aero.fr/2002-09-04-PM/1705-121535-qZyZK.jpg'>

how bout this! HENG in the south of France

its physically impossible to hang and do that becuase there is no reach where you could hang from. theres nothing to step on. my best guess he he did that while they were building it and could of hung over from something before the top party was put on.

the heng peice

he was seen riding a terridactal circling the area for a while trying to get the thing to land right on the little lip, when he finally gained control , and landed he painted the peice,,......little did he know that the extinct bird flew away while he was painting so he was stuck there for 3 days until he just jumped and committed suicide.....thats what i heard n e way...

Guest fannypack
Originally posted by dr.testical

its physically impossible to hang and do that becuase there is no reach where you could hang from. theres nothing to step on. my best guess he he did that while they were building it and could of hung over from something before the top party was put on.

scafolding? a ladder or a pipe in the back? a rope?

it coulda' been any of those

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by King_Krook@Jun 21 2003, 08:08 PM

cheerleader doesn't need to prove himself to you...

i've seen tons of shit shit in pittsburgh and tons of flix on 12oz...

he has done some pretty dangerous shit;)

YA HE DOESNT NEED TO PROVE HIMSELF TO YOU MAN HES ALREADY BEEN PROVEN TO KING KROOK! HES SEEN MAD FLICKS OF HIS SHIT!

i do have to agree with you tho. catchin whiteout tags on a parking meter is pretty fuckin dangerous when youre wearing a suit. you cant wash them fuckers, theyre dry clean only! :clown2:

Archived