deathdefying spots

DopeConn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

crazzy spots

wow..thats some ill spots!

this is the only time i give credit to

weaker styles,cause theres a reason why they

look like that!style in still the number one thing!

but next time,be carefull...is it worth dying for..

doing ill spots and fall down and die?

Originally posted by SF1

YEAH, UHMM...........SHUTTHAFUCKUP!

THE DAY YOU ATTEMPT TO DO SOME LIFE THREATENING MOUNTAIN CLIMBING TYPE SHIT (AND MAKE IT NOT "LOOK LIKE CRAP")YOU MAY OPEN YOUR MOUTH. TILL THEN GO CATCH SOME MORE WHITEOUT TAGS ON BACK ALLEY DUMPSTERS. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey sik if you have no idea what your talking about.

**nevermind--photo edited***

i dont need to show you anything..

Originally posted by cheerleader

hey sik if you have no idea what your talking about.

**nevermind--photo edited***

i dont need to show you anything..

:lol: :lol: IF YOU KEEP CALIN ME SIK IM EVENTIALY GONNA JUST RUN WITH IT. EXCEPT HE'D PROLLY KICK MY ASS.

DID I HERT YOUR FEELINGS? ALL IM SAYIN IS THAT IF YOU GOT ANYTHING ON THESE GUYS THAT YOUR DISSIN THEN BRING IT ON. POST THAT SHIT. IVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING FROM YOU OTHER THAN WHITEOUT AND MARKER TAGS ON THE OCCASIONAL DUMPSTER AND PARKIN METER. PROVE ME WRONG OR ELSE LIKE I SID EARLYER UMMM.............................YEAH.................SHUTTHAFUCKUP!

Originally posted by Tre$Loco$

...wheres my goddamn expert flics, thats a crazy fucker right there I'll tell you what

YOU TALKIN BOUT XPERT FROM V.A.? THAT 95 SHIT IN RICHMOND IS FUCKIN INSANE!

Guest sober

Re: Re: deathdefying spots...dunn dunn dunnnnn

Originally posted by Daze One Million

imagine falling from that....long way down, bout 5 feet at least!

true! BUT anyway i recently saw a Pesto bomb on some crazy ninja shit where he used a rope to get to a small ass ledge way the fuck up, checked his shit for a good ten minutes.

Guest Zee_Zee
Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn

Nigguhs be usin hellacoptas n shit,make a busta bug out n shit,naww mean???????:lol:

dude, you're fucking ghey

Originally posted by SF1

DID I HERT YOUR FEELINGS? ALL IM SAYIN IS THAT IF YOU GOT ANYTHING ON THESE GUYS THAT YOUR DISSIN THEN BRING IT ON. POST THAT SHIT. IVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING FROM YOU OTHER THAN WHITEOUT AND MARKER TAGS ON THE OCCASIONAL DUMPSTER AND PARKIN METER. PROVE ME WRONG OR ELSE LIKE I SID EARLYER UMMM.............................YEAH.................SHUTTHAFUCKUP!

you havent hurt anything player....my point is simply you should study up on who youre talkin shit on before you do so. you aint never left philly and you aint even been writing for more than a minute. you get around now, but mad people, myself included, climbed a lot of shit in this town before you even started writing. and lets not get into out of town. i started to post some flicks for you..brand new ones even..but i realized its waste on you...think what you want....you been writing for 10 minutes. aint a thang.

Originally posted by coldmilkcup

i would hazard a guess and say he absailed down onto that then got pulled up after he was done by some mates at the top....unless there's a ladder on the other side....

i actually know the answer to this mouahaha, but no he was not absailed, nor is there a ladder or anything to climb with........ guess again !!

Originally posted by Pinup

i actually know the answer to this mouahaha, but no he was not absailed, nor is there a ladder or anything to climb with........ guess again !!

Wow, I love trivia....:rolleyes:

How about you just tell us.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Pinup

Well that overpass looks quite new, so I'd hazard the guess he painted it when scaffolding was still up during construction, then they left it there and took the scaffolding down.

There are few pieces on the tracks into Amsterdam where that has happened recently and you are left looking at an impossible spot trying to work out how they painted it.

Anyway I say bring back the Going to Greater Heights thread, it rocked.

Originally posted by cheerleader

you havent hurt anything player....my point is simply you should study up on who youre talkin shit on before you do so. you aint never left philly and you aint even been writing for more than a minute. you get around now, but mad people, myself included, climbed a lot of shit in this town before you even started writing. and lets not get into out of town. i started to post some flicks for you..brand new ones even..but i realized its waste on you...think what you want....you been writing for 10 minutes. aint a thang.

IF YOU CANT TAKE IT DONT DISH IT OUT. HOW YOU GONNA COME ON HERE AND TALK SHIT ON THESE GUYS RISKIN THERE LIFE AND LIMB ON SOME CRAZY ASS SHIT, CLAIMIN YOUVE DONE BETTER? IF THAT WERE TRUE THEN YOUD ATLEAST HAVE THE FLIX TO SHUT MY ASS UP. PROVE ME WRONG, PLEASE. SHOW ME WHAT AN ASS HOLE I AM! IN FACT DONT SHOW ME SHIT ,SHOW THESE OTHER MOTHERFUCKERS THAT YOU BE DISSIN!

AND FOR THE LAST TIME SF ARE MY INITIALS, I AM NOT SIK, OR (SICKFUCK 1) BUT ON THAT SUBJECT HE DOES LEAVE PHILLY AND HE DOES HAVE SOME "DEATH DEFYIN" SHIT OUT THERE. AS FOR ME? YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME ! BUT YEAH YOU RIGHT, I NEVER LEAVE PHILLY AND I DONT REALY HAVE ANY REP. I ADMIT THAT. NOW IS YOUR TURN TO COME CLEAN AND EITHER POST SOME OF YOUR SHIT THAT IS "DEATHDEFYIN" OR ADMIT YOU AINT GOT SHIT ON THESE GUYS. OR JUST UHMM...........YEAH...........SHUTTHAFUCKUP!!!:D

Archived